Author Topic: GOP Master thread  (Read 237227 times)

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: GOP Master thread
« Reply #400 on: March 07, 2016, 02:54:06 PM »
You are assuming that it is more important to them that they win in Nov than that they keep power.
+1
More likely positioning for 2020/2024
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #401 on: March 07, 2016, 03:03:01 PM »
Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."
Actually, when you review the question and answer carefully you will see that the answer is accurate.

If the question would have been "how much is 2+2" the answer would have been a short and sweet "4". Alas the question posed was "WHAT is 2+2?" To which Mr Trump gave his genius and insightful answer (which proves he is worthy of the highest office of the land).

(In response to inquiries posed to Trump's campaign manager)
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline pixi

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 07, 2016, 03:37:21 PM »
Actually, when you review the question and answer carefully you will see that the answer is accurate.

If the question would have been "how much is 2+2" the answer would have been a short and sweet "4". Alas the question posed was "WHAT is 2+2?" To which Mr Trump gave his genius and insightful answer (which proves he is worthy of the highest office of the land).

(In response to inquiries posed to Trump's campaign manager)
That's incredible.
money doesn't talk......      it SCREAMS !

Offline Buruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 07, 2016, 03:42:59 PM »
I'll just leave this here

Offline hachover

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 07, 2016, 06:29:21 PM »
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."

Find me a politician that does answer a question. Come on. Look at the recent Democrat debate where Hillary decided to answer a totally different question than the one that was being asked. Think about what Rubio would say to this question, "Well first of all....", as he does to every single question he's asked. It's called obfuscating.

I'm not pro-Trump at all, but it's just stupid how ironic all the attacks on him are getting. It's either something childish (ala Rubio), something akin to Godwin's Law (ala Democratic pundits), or something that applies to the person doing the criticism just as much as it does to Trump (ala this type of attack, the lightbulb, saying he repeats himself, etc. etc.).

Then on top of that you have subversive attacks by Google which are shocking - if you search for Donald Trump under news the only results you will get are for comedians making jokes about him, university students making AI twitter accounts to imitate him, or articles telling us that Republicans all agree that if Trump wins it will destroy their party. Not one piece of credible journalism on his actual campaign.
I'm an optimist; but only because life isn't going to give me any other good choices.

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #405 on: March 07, 2016, 07:01:35 PM »

Not one piece of credible journalism on his actual campaign.
Where would you find one? Do they exist?

Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline hachover

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 07, 2016, 07:21:17 PM »
Where would you find one? Do they exist?

What's that? Credible journalism? Or specifically on his campaign?
I'm an optimist; but only because life isn't going to give me any other good choices.

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 07, 2016, 07:38:23 PM »
What's that? Credible journalism? Or specifically on his campaign?
Credible journalism on his campaign

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 07, 2016, 08:05:25 PM »
Bloomberg is out. He doesn't belive he will help out not getting Trump president, and seems to infer he's fine with Hillary.
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2016-03-07/the-2016-election-risk-that-michael-bloomberg-won-t-take
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #409 on: March 07, 2016, 08:40:11 PM »
And all these years I've been thinking 1+1 is where it's all at...

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #410 on: March 07, 2016, 08:40:39 PM »
Bloomberg is out. He doesn't belive he will help out not getting Trump president, and seems to infer he's fine with Hillary.
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2016-03-07/the-2016-election-risk-that-michael-bloomberg-won-t-take
He's a long time Clinton supporter.
-- Dan

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 07, 2016, 08:42:27 PM »
And all these years I've been thinking 1+1 is where it's all at...
Well, your location is not posted, but any child and adult in my neighborhood knows that 2 plus 2 is 5!
-- Dan

Offline pixi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 07, 2016, 08:47:10 PM »
#drumpf
money doesn't talk......      it SCREAMS !

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 08, 2016, 09:00:28 AM »

See this article for an interesting analysis of this as well as the video below.

Offline Marko Rubio

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 08, 2016, 09:20:38 PM »
 :'( :'( :o , do u guys think i should drop out?
Do u have any different idea for a signature?

Offline ilherman

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 08, 2016, 09:24:04 PM »
No, not yet. It will help Cruz. Wait until Trump wins Ohio and Florida!

Great night for trump so far!
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 08, 2016, 10:10:22 PM »
No, not yet. It will help Cruz. Wait until Trump wins Ohio and Florida!

Great night for trump so far!
You like trump?

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 08, 2016, 10:10:49 PM »
Don't see how you can justify staying in

Offline ilherman

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 08, 2016, 11:02:59 PM »
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline Ydad

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 08, 2016, 11:05:00 PM »
Definitely try to change your username...