Author Topic: Geox shoes only 35$ Extra 50% Off All Sale Items-@checkout use "CYMON50"  (Read 4856 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
http://www.shopgeox.com/ViewAll.aspx?GenderID=0&CatID=0&ColorGroupID=0&PageNo=1000&SortType=P&PageType=O&utm_source=cheetah&utm_medium=email&utm_content=CTA-1&utm_campaign=cyber-monday-11-30-15&refURL=EMLX They have now for all the geox on sale items for an additional 50% off which makes a grt buy for some shoes which normally cost over $100 for 50% off that make them 35$ or 50$ ,worth checking it out and only the sale items are 50% off ,but there is a huge selection for kids mens and womens shoes and toddlers as well the sale is untill monday night (the regular shoes are not for the 50% discount only the on sale items which there are around more than 580 pairs+++++)...the whole cyber monday .....don't miss out and the offer code u must use for the 50% discount is -" CYMON50 " -use that code at check out and the offer is valid  nov. 30th only .......there's no Guarantee what will stay in stock so first come first serve, enjoy them .....
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• View Profile
Re: Geox shoes only 35$ Extra 50% Off All Sale Items-@checkout use "CYMON50"
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 03:31:06 AM »
These shoes go for a lot more on amazon ....and the sizes and colors keep on going ,so if u want better decide ....I think its free shipping but if u want to return it 5.95$ deducted from ur refund and if u want to exchange then its free ......or just play huca and hopefully they will allow free returns .I have. Bought before and returned to get my price I wanted and rebought and didn't charge for return ,either because  they thought its exchange or .....enjoy
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline sams

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile

http://www.shopgeox.com/ViewAll.aspx?GenderID=0&CatID=0&ColorGroupID=0&PageNo=1000&SortType=P&PageType=O&utm_source=cheetah&utm_medium=email&utm_content=CTA-1&utm_campaign=cyber-monday-11-30-15&refURL=EMLX They have now for all the geox on sale items for an additional 50% off which makes a grt buy for some shoes which normally cost over $100 for 50% off that make them 35$ or 50$ ,worth checking it out and only the sale items are 50% off ,but there is a huge selection for kids mens and womens shoes and toddlers as well the sale is untill monday night (the regular shoes are not for the 50% discount only the on sale items which there are around more than 580 pairs+++++)...the whole cyber monday .....don't miss out and the offer code u must use for the 50% discount is -" CYMON50 " -use that code at check out and the offer is valid  nov. 30th only .......there's no Guarantee what will stay in stock so first come first serve, enjoy them .....
thanx op great find! In for 2

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 03:52:15 AM »
Enjoy the shoes I been wearing them for a long time very comfotable as well as last very long as most of them have a decent sole unlike other shoes ....
thanx op great find! In for 2

Offline maple leafs

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 08:56:09 AM »
Wow great prices! Is this the official Geox site?
Anyone else ever bought from here?

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 09:06:53 AM »
Wow great prices! Is this the official Geox site?
Anyone else ever bought from here?
Yes it is the official geox site and I have bought a feew times from them online and a few over the phn u get directly from the company .....

Offline maple leafs

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 09:13:02 AM »
K great... How are they with returns? Is there a time limit?

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 09:24:53 AM »
I don't remember off hand but I know they give u a return sticker inside every box if u decide to return u have the label and it says I think that its 4.95 or whatever amount deducted for a return off ur total .....I have returned in the past and nothing was ever deducted as I know they write for an exchange is free ...and I think its abt 30 days in the us .....call this number or look on the site and go to returns they will say all details ther ....geox -1-877-862-2681
K great... How are they with returns? Is there a time limit?

Offline RB1

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 03:33:50 PM »
Thanks! Just got a pair for $22.75.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 05:46:30 PM »
 ;)Sounds like a grt price .....u got a reg mens shoe for that price or some other shoe !?

Offline sams

• View Profile
I'm not sure why this is not more popular amazing deals! Great shoes! I was thinking DDMS bound

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 08:30:07 PM »
 ;)  :D Good question .....I'm sure if it was on the website so many People could have bought ,and saved them self money .....maybe dan and jj his brother has more then enough shoes from all there deals so they didn't even brother looking at this !!!!!):D ;) :P
I'm not sure why this is not more popular amazing deals! Great shoes! I was thinking DDMS bound

Offline srf60

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
;)Sounds like a grt price .....u got a reg mens shoe for that price or some other shoe !?
OK sir, something seems fishy here , are you promoting yourself, then say so, cause site, email, and charge on card don't seem like its from geox at all......

Offline sams

• View Profile

OK sir, something seems fishy here , are you promoting yourself, then say so, cause site, email, and charge on card don't seem like its from geox at all......
the site doesn't look like main geox site looks like outlet site type of thing .and it does code strange .i put it on Amex just in case of dispute,and yes prizes at every cheap. I was a little nervous

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
I'm regretting not buying one

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 02:21:45 AM »
I'm regretting not buying one
u didn't buy because  u didn't know abt it or till u got around to it !? Its a grt question why dan didn't post it as its a deal for so many ppl which can save them a huge amount of money .....one deal lost ....sorry abt it ,u got to ask dan why he didn't post it ,unless he wanted the shoes for himself for resale on amazon !?... :P

Offline sams

• View Profile
My orders shipped!

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 06:06:52 PM »
A shame for all the people who didn't know abt it .....usally ships and receive it withen the week ,very good in that part
My orders shipped!

Offline Palm5

• View Profile

FYI just checked if you go on Geox.com (Geox main site) it takes you to this page.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 07:40:12 PM »
.   ??? I have ordered over 3-4 pairs of shoes from them ,they came in an original geox box ,and great with rerturns as they give u a prepaid label for shipping for returns for ups ....if they would be fake all this wouldn't be here ....and official label and charge on cc from geox and no reason to proove its not real ,......if ur thinking its a chinese knock I'm sorry its not ...they are an original brand name ....call the number for geox and ask them all ur quetions u have where they located and where they manafature the shoes .. !!! All I was saying they are a fantastic price for an orignal brand name for one of the more comfortable shoes they make today !!! I'm sorry u weren't happy ..... :'( ::)