Author Topic: Newborn baby girl in New York life insurance deal!  (Read 83628 times)

Offline 12HRS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: Newborn baby girl in New York life insurance deal!
« Reply #260 on: December 24, 2015, 12:16:33 PM »
can i buy life insurance on someone elses kid? what about a niece?

Offline Lou Bob

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 24, 2015, 12:42:35 PM »
can i buy life insurance on someone elses kid? what about a niece?
No
Always use an Amex, you'll thank me one day.

Offline Marko Rubio

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 24, 2015, 09:50:41 PM »
I esigned already the policy 4 days ago, whats next? Will I get the policy by mail or how?
Do u have any different idea for a signature?

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 24, 2015, 09:53:15 PM »
I esigned already the policy 4 days ago, whats next? Will I get the policy by mail or how?
You should get the policy by mail directly from Allstate. Their underwriters are not that fast. Fastest we've seen is 48 hours, but usually they take over a week.

Offline Marko Rubio

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 24, 2015, 09:59:13 PM »
You should get the policy by mail directly from Allstate. Their underwriters are not that fast. Fastest we've seen is 48 hours, but usually they take over a week.
thanks, I thought that the uw are going thru the policy's before sending it for esign?

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 24, 2015, 10:02:04 PM »
thanks, I thought that the uw are going thru the policy's before sending it for esign?
No. Nothing gets submitted to underwriting before it is signed.

Offline Marko Rubio

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 24, 2015, 10:07:35 PM »
No. Nothing gets submitted to underwriting before it is signed.
ok thanks, and I wana confirm again here that the ppl at chasunafund are very helpful, talking from personal experience, thanks again

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 24, 2015, 11:11:57 PM »
ok thanks, and I wana confirm again here that the ppl at chasunafund are very helpful, talking from personal experience, thanks again
Thank you for the compliment.

Offline chayal101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 29, 2015, 03:24:49 PM »
I'm setting up for my baby girl. My father wants to know if he can do a policy under my daughter's name as well. I know there's a chance of it getting rejected, but is there a slim chance for it to be accepted? If yes, can i contact you?
Chaya L.

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 29, 2015, 03:29:28 PM »
I'm setting up for my baby girl. My father wants to know if he can do a policy under my daughter's name as well. I know there's a chance of it getting rejected, but is there a slim chance for it to be accepted? If yes, can i contact you?
Instead of asking here if you can contact them, why don't you contact them directly?
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline chayal101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: December 29, 2015, 03:30:52 PM »
Instead of asking here if you can contact them, why don't you contact them directly?
David, I knew it would annoy you so i posted it here!
Chaya L.

Offline Alexsei

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
« Reply #271 on: December 29, 2015, 04:01:41 PM »
Does the NYS requirement to have same amount of coverage on all children also apply when a grandparent is the applicant?

So that other people with the same question should find the answer here
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Offline YOSEF

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 29, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »
Thank you for explaining the whole background.

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 29, 2015, 05:24:45 PM »
Does the NYS requirement to have same amount of coverage on all children also apply when a grandparent is the applicant?

So that other people with the same question should find the answer here
That is not a NYS requirement! That is an underwriting requirement. When a grandparent applies they want to know that ALL GRANDCHILDREN are insured for the same amount! But, since this is not a legal issue, but rather an underwriting/risk management issue, there are ways around it. Though, they might turn stricter now that the business can't count for 2015 any more.

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2015, 03:40:20 PM »
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this deal:
  • B.H. we are flooded with calls and were able to help lots of people sign up for this.
  • The product is still available as long as everything is submitted to the company by January 24th. Don't wait for the last moment, if there's any glitch with your application (which is rare) you want to be able to resubmit.
  • Due to the torrent of applications, our Allstate agent has advised us, that applicants residing in NY and/or applicants with other Allstate policies (home, renters, auto) will get priority and move to the top of the pile for processing (we currently have a backlog of over 30 applications waiting for input, mostly delayed due to missing small details, try to have everything ready when you call or submit online, so that your application gets a good chance no matter where you live).
  • Due to the overwhelming amount of applications, we can also use additional help. Any serious, honest, and energetic licensed life insurance broker/agent wanting to work with us please contact us. We might also have more applications that the 2 Allstate agents we are working with are able to handle. If there's another Allstate agent that is licensed to sell Life Insurance in NY would like to work with us, please contact us info@ChasunaFund.com and we hope to be able to have enough business for everyone to be happy (mostly the clients that will be able to get faster turnaround).

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 04, 2016, 07:17:06 PM »
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THERE HAVE BEEN NEW DEVELOPMENTS

We have heard that Allstate charged back commissions to a certain agency that wrote a lot of these policies.

B.H. The Agency we were working with is not affected at this point.

We were warning people all along that there is likely to be an investigation into these policies, and encouraged everyone to make sure that they are in full compliance so that in case of an investigation, their policy will remain standing!!!!

Allstate has released the following directives effective immediately:

·         For children ages 0-4 ½ - Greater of $50,000 or 25% of amount in force on both parents unless single-parent family.
·         All known siblings must have equal coverage amounts. In the case of grandchildren, all grandchildren of applicant must have equal coverage amounts.
·         If grandparent is owner, both parents must have 2 times face amount unless single-parent family, or we will keep the maximum face amount to $50k on the child.
·         For every proposed insured the following information must be provided:  accurate height and weight of child, contact info for pediatrician; date, reason and results of last doctor’s visit.
·         Allstate will require the policy numbers and carrier for coverage on parents and other children if coverage is not with Allstate.

This is not everything they wrote, some of what they wrote we believe makes sense, and have been insisting all along that applicants comply, while with some of their directives they have just gone overboard in our opinion. We have provided the Allstate agent we are working with (remember, Allstate agents usually don't know much about life insurance, so our knowledge and experience is helpful for them) with rebuttals and answers to some of the directives.

While we have always made every attempt to send to our Allstate Agent only 100% clean and legitimate business, we are now taking extra precautions on this, as we don't want any upset clients, nor do we want to put any agents careers in jeopardy.

SO, if you don't think that parents should have at least $1,000,000 of insurance, regardless of whether or not applying for the Allstate Juvenile policy, DON'T BOTHER TO CALL US, we will not forward your information!!!! If you do believe that parents should be adequately insured, but need help obtaining that insurance, by all means call us, and we will help parents get the proper amount of coverage as fast as possible.

If you have other children who are older or are males, we can help you find attractive plans for them too (though don't expect the numbers to be similar to the Allstate plan for girls).

Offline Marko Rubio

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 04, 2016, 08:03:51 PM »
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THERE HAVE BEEN NEW DEVELOPMENTS

·         Allstate will require the policy numbers and carrier for coverage on parents and other children if coverage is not with Allstate.
taking extra precautions on this, as we don't want any upset clients, nor do we want to put any agents careers in jeopardy.

are they asking for policy numbers from ppl applying now, or are they also asking for ppl that applied already and were approved?

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 04, 2016, 08:56:04 PM »
are they asking for policy numbers from ppl applying now, or are they also asking for ppl that applied already and were approved?
As of now this is a new underwriting requirement, so it does not apply if your policy was already issued.

However, if the agency through which your policy was issued is targeted for an investigation, there's no way to know how far they will go. If you were compliant with the law, I wouldn't be worried.

We were also very careful with what we gave our Allstate agent to submit, so I believe that there's less of a likelihood that he gets targeted for an investigation, and we think that even if he is investigated under some kind of a broad investigation, we should be OK.

Offline Marko Rubio

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 05, 2016, 12:01:37 AM »
i dont get it, if they really wana end this as i understand from there new t and c and from investigating that allstate agency, why are they not just fixing the prices and thats all?

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 05, 2016, 12:47:52 AM »
i dont get it, if they really wana end this as i understand from there new t and c and from investigating that allstate agency, why are they not just fixing the prices and thats all?
They don't want to end it.

The insurance business is a constant push and pull balance. They want as much as they can get in sales, but then the actuaries and underwriters want to limit and spread the risks.

These policies are unexpectedly becoming an unbalanced portion of Allstate's business. They aren't sure what to do about it. So they are trying all kinds of things to limit their risks and try to get business that they think might stay on the books for longer.