Author Topic: Newborn baby girl in New York life insurance deal!  (Read 81754 times)

Offline lunatic

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
Re: Newborn baby girl in New York life insurance deal!
« Reply #240 on: December 21, 2015, 10:49:44 AM »

The real question is why are you insured for so little?

+1

Offline Hamavin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 22, 2015, 01:14:57 PM »
Did anyone actually do this? any tips?

Offline Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #242 on: December 22, 2015, 01:16:12 PM »
Another vote of confidence for the folks at chasunafund.com. They're informative, helpful, and very quick to respond.

Offline Marko Rubio

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 22, 2015, 01:27:11 PM »
Another vote of confidence for the folks at chasunafund.com. They're informative, helpful, and very quick to respond.
+10000 they are very helpful and informative
Do u have any different idea for a signature?

Offline EJB

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 22, 2015, 01:27:57 PM »

You didn't answer the question

Offline Marko Rubio

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 22, 2015, 01:28:35 PM »
whats your question? Yes I did it, talk to the ppl at chasunafund and they will help you with all your questions

Offline Hamavin

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 22, 2015, 01:29:54 PM »
Anyone have any reasons not to do it?

Offline Marko Rubio

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 22, 2015, 01:34:36 PM »
Anyone have any reasons not to do it?
if you dont have a million LI policy on the parent making the policy it may be a problem, but talk to the ppl at chasunafund they can help you with this

Offline edgeman

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 22, 2015, 02:11:11 PM »
No.
Law is clear. Applying parent must have 4x.
The real question is why are you insured for so little?

I am a student and don't work so the underwriters at USAA who i was got 500k with said they could only do 500k can you do more?

Offline YOSEF

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 22, 2015, 10:32:05 PM »
What's with the marketing name ChasunaFund instead of something more in line with the truth like ConsumerProtectionLawsActuallyBeingHelpful?

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 22, 2015, 10:35:48 PM »
What's with the marketing name ChasunaFund instead of something more in line with the truth like ConsumerProtectionLawsActuallyBeingHelpful?
Is that a real question?
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline YOSEF

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 22, 2015, 11:37:51 PM »
Honestly, yes.

I didn't phrase it as I wanted to, because I thought it sounded harsh, but: They seem to be on top of their game and actually professional. But what's with the name? It makes it sound like a scam. This isn't a Chasuna Plan. This is a whole life policy that is a price mistake that consumer protection laws force the company to keep active.

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 23, 2015, 12:06:53 AM »
Honestly, yes.

I didn't phrase it as I wanted to, because I thought it sounded harsh, but: They seem to be on top of their game and actually professional. But what's with the name? It makes it sound like a scam. This isn't a Chasuna Plan. This is a whole life policy that is a price mistake that consumer protection laws force the company to keep active.
They are marketing it as a chasuna plan. The people that they are getting it for aren't looking for a whole life insurance with a cash value that is priced mistakenly, they are looking for a chasuna savings plan. Hence, the name they chose makes perfect sense, while yours wouldn't. If you ever go into marketing, piece of advice; label things by what the people you are selling to are looking for.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline 12HRS

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 23, 2015, 12:34:23 AM »
they were around b4 this deal

Offline Alexsei

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
« Reply #254 on: December 23, 2015, 03:28:53 PM »
they were around b4 this deal
What were they offering before?
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #255 on: December 23, 2015, 03:59:02 PM »
What were they offering before?
I actually know the guys there. They are really savvy math and finance guys. While their main business is advising people on Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Disability Insurance, I know they have helped many people with other financial matters, most recently helped lots of people get out of foreclosure and get excellent mortgage modifications, often cutting monthly payments by more than 40% (obviously it depends on the circumstances). Most importantly, these guy are honest, not just money hungry guys that try to sell you something to make a few $, but will actually take the time to see what's right for you in your own circumstances.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 23, 2015, 11:54:25 PM »
I am a student and don't work so the underwriters at USAA who i was got 500k with said they could only do 500k can you do more?
If you contact ChasunaFund.com we can see what either you or your wife can get. Different companies have different guidelines, we know where to go for the best match for each circumstance.

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 24, 2015, 12:15:28 AM »
Honestly, yes.

Yosef, I appreciate your post very much.

As pointed out by David Smith, the website (and index cards, if you have seen them) are all about marketing. This has generated a lot of interest, and in all honesty, how much interest do you think it would generate if the website (or cards) would say something like "Great Whole Life policy for young girls"?

That being said, I understand your frustration with the seeming opaqueness of details (names, etc.) on the site. Let me explain:

The Life Insurance industry, along with the entire financial service industry, is highly regulated, and subject to multiple sets of eyes examining it for "compliance". For example, calling a Whole Life policy an "investment" is a BIG no-no. While apparently (as per a conversation I just had with another Allstate agent that wants to team up with us) this mispriced policy has been around for MONTHS, Allstate agents just didn't know what to do with this goldmine.

When it came to my attention in late October, I was extremely skeptical at first, but after I thoroughly investigated it, I devised a marketing plan. I could have gone to compliance to get everything approved, but if I would have gone that route, we might have not had anything up and running by now. We might have also ended up with a ton of disclaimers, etc. etc.

Rather than go that route, I decided it is better to set up the website the way it is now (even though putting my name there would probably add lots of credibility). The reason there are no names mentioned, nor is Allstate mentioned on the site, is so as to avoid any compliance issues (if you look through the website you will not find anything that compliance might not like, it does not say the word Allstate, it doesn't say investment, it doesn't list Rates of Return, it doesn't even say we sell this!)

We actually have nothing to hide about our business, but as I explained, for technical reasons, we preferred to omit certain details from what is known in compliance paralance as "advertising". I am aware that the fact that there is seemingly no name behind the site could make people not want to deal with us, but B.H. enough people call, and the word is out there. We make sure to deal 100% honestly with everyone. So far I see positive comments here from people that actually called us, thank you for anyone posting those comments, we appreciate them. Haven't seen anything negative yet, and look forward to keeping it that way.

Oh, and just by the way. In general Juvenile Whole Life policies are NOT a good way to build up savings, this policy is an exception because it is being sold at 50%-75% off what it is supposed to be priced at (it should cost about $1,000/yr across various young ages, with little variance between age 0 and age 4).

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #258 on: December 24, 2015, 07:20:14 AM »
Yosef, I appreciate your post very much.

As pointed out by David Smith, the website (and index cards, if you have seen them) are all about marketing. This has generated a lot of interest, and in all honesty, how much interest do you think it would generate if the website (or cards) would say something like "Great Whole Life policy for young girls"?

That being said, I understand your frustration with the seeming opaqueness of details (names, etc.) on the site. Let me explain:

The Life Insurance industry, along with the entire financial service industry, is highly regulated, and subject to multiple sets of eyes examining it for "compliance". For example, calling a Whole Life policy an "investment" is a BIG no-no. While apparently (as per a conversation I just had with another Allstate agent that wants to team up with us) this mispriced policy has been around for MONTHS, Allstate agents just didn't know what to do with this goldmine.

When it came to my attention in late October, I was extremely skeptical at first, but after I thoroughly investigated it, I devised a marketing plan. I could have gone to compliance to get everything approved, but if I would have gone that route, we might have not had anything up and running by now. We might have also ended up with a ton of disclaimers, etc. etc.

Rather than go that route, I decided it is better to set up the website the way it is now (even though putting my name there would probably add lots of credibility). The reason there are no names mentioned, nor is Allstate mentioned on the site, is so as to avoid any compliance issues (if you look through the website you will not find anything that compliance might not like, it does not say the word Allstate, it doesn't say investment, it doesn't list Rates of Return, it doesn't even say we sell this!)

We actually have nothing to hide about our business, but as I explained, for technical reasons, we preferred to omit certain details from what is known in compliance paralance as "advertising". I am aware that the fact that there is seemingly no name behind the site could make people not want to deal with us, but B.H. enough people call, and the word is out there. We make sure to deal 100% honestly with everyone. So far I see positive comments here from people that actually called us, thank you for anyone posting those comments, we appreciate them. Haven't seen anything negative yet, and look forward to keeping it that way.

Oh, and just by the way. In general Juvenile Whole Life policies are NOT a good way to build up savings, this policy is an exception because it is being sold at 50%-75% off what it is supposed to be priced at (it should cost about $1,000/yr across various young ages, with little variance between age 0 and age 4).
This is great, I was wondering why it didn't have a name, but told me to go "on top of oraita."

Offline ChasunaFund

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 24, 2015, 10:31:00 AM »
This is great, I was wondering why it didn't have a name, but told me to go "on top of oraita."
LOL
That's a remnant from when we got started with this campaign and printed our first index cards. It was during the Shluchim convention in Crown Heights and we expected foot traffic.