Author Topic: AT&T is screwing over their BLUE customers, dansdeals members please help!  (Read 5284 times)

Offline Schneur

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
thanks asher, i did notice, i spoke to a rep and she had no clue how the plan worked. do you know? could you explain it to me if it isnt too much trouble?

thanks

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
thanks asher, i did notice, i spoke to a rep and she had no clue how the plan worked. do you know? could you explain it to me if it isnt too much trouble?

thanks

If you read the link I posted, it's self explanatory. You can call any landline in the these countries (and cellphones in Canada) without paying long distance rates. You can also text mobiles in all these countries as well. The calls use minutes like calls to other US phones, so during the day it uses your anytime minutes and during nights and weekends it is unlimited.

DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline Schneur

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
right i got that but what about when i am in canada? can i call the us and it is included in my minutes?

that is the main sticking point for me

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Calling out, officially only works from the usa with google talk.

I never knew how to go about it.

While my hangover from the DD DO CLE I connected to the internet with my netbook for the first time in the usa, and a popup showed up, whether I want to install a plug in for google talk.

Ever since, even in other countries it works.