Author Topic: Staples buy $300 or more in Visa® or MasterCard® Gift Cards get $20 Staples GC  (Read 5414 times)

Offline coralsnake

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
2 cards? Hope not.  Unless you have two inks
Some have more than 2.
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan

Offline ariIs

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile

So if I pay with 2 different cards it will give a different rebate number?

2 transactions - 2 rebates, but 1 per household limit, so use 2 addresses for rebate.

Offline meezewho1122

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Did anyone have luck doing same house but adding apt numbers?

Offline JosephM

• View Profile
2 transactions - 2 rebates, but 1 per household limit, so use 2 addresses for rebate.
If it's 2 different rebate numbers why would you need 2 addresses?

Offline raccah

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
This has been going around for a day already - split the payment and the such! What are u drinking? There is ONE and ONLY ONE rebate number, no matter how many times u split the tender, unless I am missing something huge!

https://rebate.staples.com/promocenter/staples/promotion.html?sku=763604

That is the ONLY rebate number I see. If I pay for 2 200 visa cards with 10 cards - how will the purchase be valid for more than ONE rebate. I think what you all are talking about is friends and family! Buying with many charges and then sending ecah of the parts (as long as they are above 300) to a different address - but it is still ONE rebate per household.

I just wanted to clear this up - as you have all been talking in circles for the past page or so...

Offline tzifanya54

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
This has been going around for a day already - split the payment and the such! What are u drinking? There is ONE and ONLY ONE rebate number, no matter how many times u split the tender, unless I am missing something huge!

That is the ONLY rebate number I see. If I pay for 2 200 visa cards with 10 cards - how will the purchase be valid for more than ONE rebate. I think what you all are talking about is friends and family! Buying with many charges and then sending ecah of the parts (as long as they are above 300) to a different address - but it is still ONE rebate per household.

I just wanted to clear this up - as you have all been talking in circles for the past page or so...
Correct. It's a classic miscommunication on the forums each guy is responding to something else. What you said is accurate, contrary to what the last couple of posts seemed to indicate.

Offline JosephM

• View Profile

Thanks for clearing that up, that's what I thought but it seemed like someone was saying you can do more than one per address.