Author Topic: Any experience with lost gift card bought through amazon  (Read 616 times)

Offline mringelheim

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Any experience with lost gift card bought through amazon
« on: December 10, 2015, 12:01:05 PM »
Hi all...we bought Nordstrom gift card from Amazon when they ran that ten dollar promotion and we think we accidentally through out the envelope with the card with junk mail.  Does anyone have experience getting card refunded ...chatted with Amazon and they wouldn't help and wouldn't give me card sellers info...I need to speak with them I guess to get car number to show that it's fully loaded.  Thanks so much.

Offline E R K

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
Re: Any experience with lost gift card bought through amazon
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 12:44:35 PM »
Hi all...we bought Nordstrom gift card from Amazon when they ran that ten dollar promotion and we think we accidentally through out the envelope with the card with junk mail.  Does anyone have experience getting card refunded ...chatted with Amazon and they wouldn't help and wouldn't give me card sellers info...I need to speak with them I guess to get car number to show that it's fully loaded.  Thanks so much.
Does the receipt or anything have any identifying numbers so you can call in for them to deactivate the GC?