Author Topic: Verizon wireless gift cards 10% off use to pay your bill.  (Read 855 times)

Offline steroplasma

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Verizon wireless gift cards 10% off use to pay your bill.
« on: December 13, 2015, 12:26:17 PM »
I have verizon wireless gift cards for sale 10 percent off face value they can be used for payment of your bill. I have 5  multiples of 40 or 300. PM me or email steroplasma@gmail.com

Offline steroplasma

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Verizon wireless gift cards 10% off use to pay your bill.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 09:52:05 PM »
There is no way for me to break the gift card up into your exact phone bill but if you want you could temporarily change your login and secret question info and I will be more than happy to apply it to your account. Just change it back afterwards. My only interest is to off these GC. Ive already had one flawless transaction with ach transfer but I can do chase quickpay as well. Just to help with your apprehension 15% off for direct application to your bill.

Offline yakovwogi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA,CO,United,BA,Chase Saphire,National Exec.....
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 11:28:25 PM »
There is no way for me to break the gift card up into your exact phone bill but if you want you could temporarily change your login and secret question info and I will be more than happy to apply it to your account. Just change it back afterwards. My only interest is to off these GC. Ive already had one flawless transaction with ach transfer but I can do chase quickpay as well. Just to help with your apprehension 15% off for direct application to your bill.
did a very smooth transaction with Steroplasma today.
Highly recommend

Offline regular

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 01:49:32 AM »
I have verizon wireless gift cards for sale 10 percent off face value they can be used for payment of your bill. I have 5  multiples of 40 or 300. PM me or email steroplasma@gmail.com
does it work with verizon prepaid?