Author Topic: Cathy pacific business class seats for 2 year old?  (Read 1088 times)

Offline peace123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Cathy pacific business class seats for 2 year old?
« on: December 18, 2015, 08:09:29 PM »
I have ORD-HKG on CX flight and  we all have booked biz seats and one of us is our 2 year old son. He will be 23 months when he flies on this.

Now CX website mentions  NO CAR SEAT ON  business class seats of this plane. Their website says they have  Child Restraint Seat (CRS) we can use.
I also don't think you can use the CARES on this seat.

So he has 2 options I guess, sit on his own seat with the seat belt or use the CRS CX provides. If we choose CRS, it says "Once installed, the Child Restraint Seat cannot be reclined or removed from the seat it occupies until after landing. That means he can't take advantage of the lie flat seat that can be turned in to a bed for  sleep?

I don't think  it should be an issue  for him to be able to sit on his own with the flight's seat belt at almost 2 yrs? We can hold on on our lap during take off and landing.

What do you suggest?

I also have some shorter flights booked on coach seats for all 3 of us on Jet Airways and than return would be on Qatar A350 business class seats.

The Car seat although not heavy is big, bulky and very inconvinient to carry around with you at terminals,  landing.

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 08:20:07 PM by peace123 »