Author Topic: IsraelGuy's quick jaunt to Maui  (Read 14163 times)

Offline IsraelGuy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
IsraelGuy's quick jaunt to Maui
« on: December 24, 2015, 07:35:24 PM »
Maui:

Background:
I had loved reading Dan’s TRs on Hawaii, and it was obvious we wanted to get out there at some point-we didn’t know exactly when and we figured we would just wait until we were already on the West Coast as the travel would be easier. I wanted to go at some point in December / January but being as my work schedule is extremely volatile I had no clue when.

I decided on Maui simply based on the fact that we had direct flights available there- Kauai also seems beautiful and we want to get there at some point, but that’ll be for another trip. Of course going to Maui we wanted to stay at the Andaz (especially given the night before we were successfully matched to Hyatt Diamond) so I called up- they spoke with the hotel as there was no availability for the 4 nights we wanted to get out there, but they could open it up for Wednesday night - Sunday. This was Monday night. Wife and I talked about it Tuesday AM, decided to go, and started preparing.

Prep:
Flights -
SEA- OGG: We had an Alaska Air companion pass and based on the fact that for a little over $350 for both of us direct it and with points we’d have to stop over in LAX (which my wife really didn’t want to have to stop, considering transferring planes with two infants isn’t a walk in the park) we opted to pay for the way there.
OGG- SFO-IAH - On the way back I had to swing through Houston for work, so we booked United 22.5K for each of us. The flight wasn’t available at saver level, but of course from reading around these parts I knew to look for each leg individually - which of course were both available at saver, so I called United and after a little wrangling they were able to piece it together.
Hotel -
Already spoke about how we wanted to stay at the Andaz - but honestly I wasn’t super impressed and given the option again I would opt for a more convenient time and stayed at a different Hyatt property. Free breakfast was a huge plus (and paid nicely as I’ll explain later) with our new Diamond status.
Car -
Booked through Costco  - was the cheapest (or close by a few bucks) and they threw in a $20 Costco cash card. Total came to ~ $120 for a full size. I really wanted a convertible but it wasn’t an option with the bags and two car seats - maybe we could have rented one just for RTH but it seemed more work then I had the energy for. Its worth noting the Andaz has an Enterprise built into the hotel- so you could always rent just from there  (or get a different car just for RTH), but I didn’t price it out.
Food -
You can purchase a ton of Kosher food on the Island - but we also didn’t want to have to run around different stores shopping for food given we were only there for 5 days  - so we cooked some simple meals at home in small aluminum tins, froze them, and stuck a 4 lb block of dry ice on top - definitely overkill but our meals were nice and frozen solid by the time we got there. I ordered a flexible cooler from Prime Now but I guess I didn’t read carefully enough and it was measured in cm (I thought I was back in the States!). Anyway it wasn’t big enough to fit one pan in much less 6, but the flexible freezer bag our frozen food ordered from Prime Now worked perfectly with another soft freezer bag from the grocery store stored inside - and our cheese and refrigerator items we stuck outside the inner bag of our makeshift freezer and were the perfect temp when we got to the hotel.
Plans -
Following Dan’s advice (once again) we picked up a copy of Maui Revealed. Our local library didn’t have it and there wasn’t enough time for prime shipping-  and it wasn’t available on Prime Now! Luckily Seattle happens to ALSO have a B&M Amazon bookstore, and sure enough they had it. I had them hold it for me-swung by and grabbed it. Ironically enough we actually ended up leaving the book on the Alaska Air flight to Maui - one of their seat back pockets is hidden behind the tray table and we forgot to check their. Luckily, we also purchased the app (an absolute necessity considering on RTH you’ll have no service for a good portion of the trip. The book is pretty much also on the app-so we got our reading done on the iPad as well - so if you had to pick one I would get the app (although if you were planning properly the book would be more casual to read through).

Flight to Maui:
Alaska has family boarding, but unfortunately because we were so thrilled to be finally using TSA precheck as a family (wife and kids got it the week before when the only spot for three months opened up at our center) we weren’t able to break down the stroller and get moving in time. Still we boarded and Alaska had blocked off the middle seat between my wife and I because of the lap infants (we have two) which was very lucky.

**Brief diatribe about two lap infants - 1) With only 1 accessory oxygen mask you can only have 4 people seated in a three person economy row - meaning 1 lap infant for one row (on each side of the aisle). 2) If you have the middle seat open between two adults you can each have a lap infant because you’ll have 4 passengers for the 4 masks- the middle seat next to a lap infant isn’t exactly desirable, so if there’s an empty seat on the plane you basically have a good shot at having the row to yourselves. Obviously four seats with car seats is great, but it’s expensive (even in terms of miles - and we’re not exactly rolling in them). Getting your own row is great, and if there are 4 seats or more open and you can snag a full row (on Southwest for example) then its really nice, especially if they let you bring on both car seats. We have two Maxi Cosi infant car seats that we use with with the City Select, which allows us to easily get between the gates, gate check the stroller, and then bring the car seats on or gate check them.

Anyway we had a row (3 seats) so we gate checked one car seat (slight mistake -should have kept it for the other kid to sleep in on the floor), had one lap infant and one kid in the seat. Flight was fine, they served a nice tropical fruit drink because it was on the way to Hawaii. Although there was Wifi there was no internet once we left the continental US. Even the regular economy seats had a surprising amount of legroom - I’m 5’10 and I didn’t feel cramped. We let the kids play around in the legroom area, they slept, and before we knew it we were landing in Maui. We took off at 8:50 AM and got there around 1 PM (I much preferred this to the other direct flight option of getting in at 10+ PM - you’re essentially just paying for a nice hotel to sleep in - I want to get the most time in the hotel possible - so we had requested early check-in on our reservation even if I wasn’t sure we would get there before 3.

Maui Arrival:

The Maui airport is crazy outdated-  the walkways are outside which is nice, but you’ll be walking a while until you find a bathroom, and the whole airport feels very 1970s. We got our luggage and situated the Mrs, next to the Starbucks before I hopped on a rental car shuttle. After a few minutes we were there - I was renting with Budget because that’s who Costco paired me with - it’s was a far cry from Hertz #1 Gold in the garage, but it was also half the price of Hertz so there you have it. Checking in they offered me a Camaro at an extra $30/ day, and a Jeep for an extra 10/day (which I almost took), but ended up as per the Mrs. sticking with the full size. They also offered me a Minivan but I didn’t need it, and I’m pretty sure at this point all the offers were because they were having trouble finding a full-size car. Eventually they got me in a white Nissan Altima, and I was on my way. I picked up the wife and kids and it was off to the Andaz.

In retrospect we should have just probably stopped at Target then because it was a bother the next day knowing we had to go out there to get some food staples - you don’t want a to-do list on vacation if you don’t need one. But we were exhausted and just wanted to get the kids to the hotel.

When we got to the Andaz we were greeted by some nice guys at the front of the hotel who took the keys and promised they would take our luggage up to the room for us. We walked down the beautiful walkway of the Andaz and faced a lovely view of the property, pools, ocean, and sun. They sat us down, came over with an iPad to check us in and offered us cool towels to refresh ourselves (no cool drinks offered to us - I wouldn’t care if we didn’t see everyone else getting them for the rest of our stay - these are some of the little things that built up to me really disliking the service at the Andaz, especially compared to the Conrad KS and the Hyatt MLE, but more on that later. After being checked into our room, we were upgraded as diamonds to the 6th floor (one above the lobby floor which is the 5th), and asked about being upgraded to a suite- can’t blame them but they almost laughed at us - nothing doing so we went to check out our room. We were put in the main tower, on the side facing the side pool and the mountain. Facing the main area of the hotel might have been nice, and we couldn’t see the sunset from our room, but having more quiet and privacy was better for us, and the view was spectacular. We were happy to have any decent view and not a garden view either way.

The two cribs and two high chairs that we had requested the day before were there and ready along with some little bottles of Johnson & Johnson, baby blankets, and some rubber duckies for the bath (we were lucky we got a room with a bathtub- not all rooms have them so be aware if you want one). After settling in we went down to the front lawn by the beach crew and watched the sun go down - it was great start to our vacation.

We went back to the room, relaxed, fed the kids dinner on the balcony with the backdrop of the ocean and the mountain. I grabbed the car at 7:45 to switch over to the park parking lot (to avoid the $30 parking fee), parked, and walked back the 5m to the hotel. We talked a little about our plans for the next day - the Road to Hana, and went to sleep excited to get up and get going early the next morning.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:28:05 PM by IsraelGuy »

Online mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
Re: IsraelGuy's quick jaunt to Maui
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 07:53:42 PM »
nice write up! if you have a picture of the high chair i would love to see it!

Offline IsraelGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 08:09:05 PM »
nice write up! if you have a picture of the high chair i would love to see it!

Can't tell if this is sarcasm but on the off-chance it isn't:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:39:29 PM by IsraelGuy »

Online mochjas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 08:36:56 PM »
Can't tell if this is sarcasm but on the off-chance it isn't:

no not sarcasm at all. most places ime dont give high chairs and the ones that do are really bad so i was wondering if they gave you a good one. looks like they did

Offline IsraelGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 10:26:08 PM »
Road to Hana:
Ok so Dan has said a number of times that RTH might not be the best activity for people with a kid. That being said and the fact that we had two kids in the backseat you could say we were taking a bit of a gamble. While it wasn’t the most relaxing thing I’ve ever done, I’d still say overall I’m happy we did it. Rules of RTH: don’t bring kids - broken.

We wanted to get out of the hotel and on the road by about 7:30 AM as other DDFers have mentioned. We didn’t want to get stuck behind bunch of other people and have all the sights crowded. That being said it took us longer to get going in the morning than we expected as our son woke up way too early and we were zonked. Beyond that the hotel breakfast is a really nice atmosphere and we spent more time there then we expected, especially considering the high chairs down at the restaurant don’t have trays which meant a bigger mess than we were expecting (after that day we told the front desk when were headed down to breakfast and they came up to grab the Graco highchairs from our room and had them at our table, and brought them back up after-which was awesome because they cleaned them also for us).

When all was said and done it was about 9am by the time we reached Kahului. From what I had read I figured our entire day was shot from getting going so late, but in reality for what we were doing it was totally fine. Occasionally we got stuck behind someone else, but your pulling off and on the road so often it doesn't really matter.

As far as RTH itself, we knew with kids making all the stops, getting the kids out of the carseats, in carriers, and trying crazy hikes and trails wasn’t going to happen. We figured we would take one or two small hikes and otherwise just enjoy the road and views. It’s not for everyone but you have to adapt to the situation that works best for you and your family, and this was how we wanted to do it. We skipped Twin Falls (as Maui Revealed advises) which I hoped would make up some time to get us ahead of some of the crowds, and planed on stopping at a couple small waterfalls at first. Thing is, on RTH the mile markers are tiny and things fly by much faster than you would expect. I had reset my odometer at the start of highway 360 (a must btw), but even so I drove right past the first two stops I wanted to make without having known it. The next stop was Kaumahina Wayside, so I figured I’d pull over just to get my bearings a little more and see what else would work up ahead as an audible. Turns out the wayside itself was perfect- it had a great view from the lookout, and gave us enough room to stretch our legs and walk around a bit.

We got back in the car and headed for our next stop, the Ke'anae Peninsula. We went all the way to the end and it lookout was gorgeous.

We ate lunch although there was nowhere to sit, and enjoyed the view. We trekked on, enjoying the insane views as we wrapped around the curves and crossed the single lane bridges. We stopped briefly at Park Wai'anapanapa to check out the black sand beach, but my wife and kids were so exhausted they stayed in the car.

Backroad or Turn Around after Hana - We stopped at a small store in Hana and were debating if we should continue on or go back around the way we came. We were told it would be about 3 hours going the back way or two going back the way we came. We knew that back road was supposedly very different and beautiful, and I didn’t want to miss it, but it was about 2:45 PM at this point and we were a little beat. Surprisingly my wife said she was game for the longer route, and before she had a chance to change her mind I headed that way. So happy we did. After some quasi-residential roads we made it to a winding switchback through the sides of the mountain edging on the water. The views were amazing, but there wasn’t a great place to get out and shoot so I just had to be content with my own eyes. The one downside is there are a fair number of times that the sun is directly in your eyes and you can’t really see. Polarized sunglasses helped but not perfectly, and you just have to be really careful at those points. There were maybe two cars the entire time from Hana headed the other way, but you don’t want to run into one at the wrong time. Yeah, the road was a little bumpy for part of it, but it really doesn’t last that long and you’re back on normal road. There’s one river bed you go over with some larger pebbles, but otherwise the regular car had no problem handling it. You drive through beautiful fields with giant mountains to your right...

the ocean your left, and all of the sudden this row of windmills appear (moderns electricity generating ones). Something about it was kind of beautiful - I don’t think my picture captures it, but if you get the chance maybe you’ll agree with me.

We started to head back north around 5 and got some great views of the sun going down. My daughter got nauseous with all the curves, so if you’re sensitive to that RTH may not be for you.

We got back to the hotel around 6, and took the rest of the night to chill and relax. This was the view at night:

I was concerned about the notice left on my car the night before and didn’t want to risk getting towed. In retrospect it sounds similar to the one Dan got, but the car really wasn’t supposed to be there, and i would have little recourse if the car got towed. The peace of mind was worth the extra $60 to me at the time, but yeah, to each their own (note that if you want to do sunrise at Haleakala the gates don’t open until 7, so you’ll have to do valet if you want your car at 4:15 in the morning, more on that later).

Offline yoohoo

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 10:59:36 PM »
Bringing back such incredible memories. Emotional right now.

Offline Yehoshua

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 11:20:53 PM »
Wow, great writeup. I like your straight-forward, unapologetic style. Glad your pictures of the windmills came out better than mine. When we were there the sun was not cooperating. Looking forward to the rest!

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 11:25:27 PM »
Very nice, looking forward to the rest.

Interesting choice to do the RTH the first day, but coming from the west coast I guess you were less tired than most people.

Amazing how everything is so lush and green on the backside of the RTH in the winter. When I was there in the summer it looks like a quasi-desert.
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline Yehoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 11:30:46 PM »

Interesting choice to do the RTH the first day, but coming from the west coast I guess you were less tired than most people.

Amazing how everything is so lush and green on the backside of the RTH in the winter. When I was there in the summer it looks like a quasi-desert.
I also thought it was interesting to do the RTH on the first day. We came from the west coast as well but still decided to do Haleakala on the first day since we were staying in Kula that night (the Andaz was unavailable). I supposed it may have been different if we were at the Andaz then (though I'm really happy we stayed in Kula and probably wouldn't have stayed further away in a hotel anyway).

Yeah, the back side is super green in the winter. Some of my favorite pictures are of the cool shades of green grass in contrast to the different shades of lava rock.

Offline MosheD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 11:42:02 PM »
Now THIS is a nittel nacht thread!
Great write up.
Thanks

Offline sam28

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2015, 10:17:05 AM »
Wow keep it coming . also more how u deal with the kids all the way .

Offline tageed-lee

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 73
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2015, 10:57:14 AM »
Nice TR! And Pics! Thanks for sharing

Offline IsraelGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 12:24:09 PM »
Wow, great writeup. I
Now THIS is a nittel nacht thread!
Great write up.
Thanks
Wow keep it coming .
Nice TR! And Pics! Thanks for sharing
Thanks for the encouragement!

I'll admit it seemed a little crazy to us also at first but,
1) We were only there for a few days, so no time like the present!
2) We'd read RTH early in the trip actually was a good idea, because you'll probably be waking up early anyway due to the time change, so not too terrible - but yeah either way from the West Coast not so crazy one way or the other
3) Sometimes even though things like RTH are so amazing, they still take a lot out of you. I wanted to kind of 'get it over with' so that the rest of the trip would be more without any specific agenda and easier mentally for me to just relax.

also more how u deal with the kids all the way .
They were definitely a central part to the trip, so I'll try to include more info on that.

Offline IsraelGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2016, 01:54:10 PM »
I know it's been a while, but planning a new trip and reading others TRs are just so valuable it guilted me into writing more here (not that I think my info is soooo valuable, but maybe it'll help someone). I'll continue talking about my trip in chronological order but I'm going to pause for a few moments to reflect and talk about the hotel itself.

In general the Andaz is a great property, it was well designed and has pretty good amenities, but in general the good parts stop there. The hotel could easily be a 10/10 if the service were better, but the lack of incredible service in my opinion brings the hotel down to like a 6 or 7/10. Now let me qualify what I mean here:

WARNING-RANT AHEAD-SKIP DOWN TO THE ASTERISK IF YOU DON’T WANT TO READ:

I admit I’m a little spoiled when it comes to service. The first hotel we ever stayed at on points was the Conrad Koh Samui, and the service was out of this world, the best I’ve ever had. The hotel employees didn’t really know the meaning of the word no, which is what you want on vacation. If we needed something, we asked politely, and they made it happen- we felt like the hotel staff really cared about us and wanted to do everything in their power to make our stay amazing. The PH in the Maldives was similar - the service wasn’t quite as good in my opinion as the Conrad KS, but it was darn close. Sure they didn’t comp me an OWB, but they didn’t need to, and aside from saying no to that request, everything else at the hotel they went out of their way for, from heating up our meals, to arranging activities, it was all just so effortless. At the Andaz Maui we did NOT feel the same way. Sure there were a bunch of yeses that were nice, but we were also met with plenty of no’s, and that just took away from the luxury feeling. If the hotel was a category 4 I wouldn’t bat an eyelash, but its not, they pride themselves on being a high-end hotel, and the service just didn’t match up. When I asked at the beach front about the GoPros the hotel is supposed to offer the response I got was  ask at the front desk - we don’t know anything about that. Again seems minor, but if that was CKS or PH MLE the attendant would have said “I’m not sure, let me check on that and I’ll come find you when I find out” and they would have done just that.

Example 1: When I finally did head out to drive to Haleakala, I was walking out of the lobby and realized I didn’t bring a water bottle - house keeping has tons of them and they leave them in the room twice a day. I asked at the front desk really quickly if they had a bottle of water I could take with me - the receptionist looked up briefly from the pile of papers he was sorting on top of the reception desk (looked like he was doing his taxes instead of the nice clean reception area I was used to) and said no and went back to what he was doing. No I’m sorry, no sure, let me just ring room service quickly and they’ll run one up to you, no nothing - it's minor but it sums up the feeling I got from the staff here- they just didn’t want to go out of their way for us.

Example 2: My wife went out with our kids at around 7:30 one morning to walk around the property. Down 2 levels from reception there's a little grassy area with a little play thing for the kids - it happens to be right next to some lawn horseshoe game people like to play when their drunk, but we never though anything of it. After the kids were playing for a minute or two my wife realized there was a bunch of broken glass on the ground to the left of the play area - now this isn’t a public parking lot - it’s supposed to be a luxury hotel - you would think they would clean up the grounds in the morning after people are drunk all night partying on the patio area - at the PH MLE there were attendants out every morning raking the sand to make sure it looked smooth and manicured - nothing of the sort here.

Example 3: You constantly see the staff walking in their plain clothes through the grounds, stopping to chat with other staff members, calling out to each other. I’m glad their having a good time, but it’s bizarre when you’re on vacation trying to enjoy yourself. The staff should be there when you want them, and blend in to the scenery when you don’t.

Example 4: After any staff member does anything for you they hang around waiting for a tip. Staff didn’t feel like they wanted to do anything for you if it didn’t mean they would get something out of it.

Example 5: We constantly had to deal with someone in the room next to us somewhere smoking with the smoke drifting into our room - we called the front desk repeatedly about it-they said they would find out but never did-honestly don’t think they even tried

Example 6: We wanted to enjoy the balcony one night but they’re oddly dark - we asked if they had any lanterns or a light we could take out there - they responded they would check and get back to us, they never did.

Example 7: Maybe this is just Hawaii in general but the class of guest at the hotel is very different than what you want for a luxury location- lots of young 20-somethings drinking late at night and being loud- again we were glad to have a room away from the main pool area.

Example 8: The minibar wasn’t stocked in our room when we got there

I could go on and on - but I think you get the point. 5 star property, 3 star service. If you know what you’re getting into then it isn’t a bad deal, but I was expecting a Category 6 hotel, and it felt like it wasn’t even close to that.

***Continuing on:

Food:
We brought some kosher cheese and meat with us from the mainland, along with a few homemade chicken, lasagna, and burger trays we froze the night before and packed . We also bought some things at Target which was amazing - we had pretty much all the food we’d ever want. There is a little ‘market’ in the hotel, but it’s crazy overpriced so don’t even bother. We thought about a toaster oven but just skipped it in favor of the microwave the hotel provided. They also hooked us up with an extra fridge which was great.

Breakfast was one of the best things about our stay. It was a great atmosphere, we could just chill and eat while the kids were happy and enjoy the view, and this was the one place where the service was outstanding and consistent - all the servers were incredible. Breakfast closes at 11:00 if I recall correctly, so we would usually head down at around 10:15 or so so that we had enough time to enjoy it, and so that we weren’t starving for lunch. There’s lots of fresh fruit, cereal and milk, and oddly there was even some bread there that was on one of the shelves with a heksher on it-they didn’t have it every day, but we found it most days which was nice.

We read somewhere about this but I can’t remember where-but my wife mentioned to the front desk that although breakfast was free for us we couldn’t really enjoy most of it because we kept kosher other than the al a carte items. Now I still don’t really know why they did it, but they then did some magic math and gave us the difference between two of the breakfast options in the form of a $35 hotel credit per night we were there - essentially me wife earned herself a free massage :)

Offline Yehoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 02:27:55 PM »
Thanks for sharing. I didn't have the same experience with the staff and service the way you did, but then again I don't really ask them for anything in the first place.

Offline yoohoo

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 04:48:47 PM »
we also were bothered by the darkness atnight  but was told it was like this purposely for the 'romance'

but unlike you we had a very pleasant exp with the staff. They saw us eating our kosher food and welcomed us to sit in the outdoor restaurant  and offered us drinks.

on the last day of our stay (we had one more nt at a diff hotel) we found ants all over our stuff. W/o hesitation, they gave us a free night.

Offline CS91

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 05:19:06 PM »
The PH in the Maldives was similar - the service wasn’t quite as good in my opinion as the Conrad KS, but it was darn close. Sure they didn’t comp me an OWB, but they didn’t need to, and aside from saying no to that request, everything else at the hotel they went out of their way for, from heating up our meals, to arranging activities, it was all just so effortless.
Did you write a TR on your trip to MLE? Staying at the PH there in a few weeks and none of the people who wrote TRs stayed there. Would love to read it if you did...

Offline IsraelGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 05:22:31 PM »

Did you write a TR on your trip to MLE? Staying at the PH there in a few weeks and none of the people who wrote TRs stayed there. Would love to read it if you did...

Haven't written it yet- been working on my Maui one but I hope to have it written soon. Any specific questions in the meantime I'd be happy to answer.

Offline CS91

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 05:26:42 PM »
Haven't written it yet- been working on my Maui one but I hope to have it written soon. Any specific questions in the meantime I'd be happy to answer.
Thanks. Can I PM you? Don't want to invade your TR on Maui.  :)

Offline IsraelGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2016, 02:40:04 AM »

Thanks. Can I PM you? Don't want to invade your TR on Maui.  :)

Absolutely