Author Topic: Amazon course  (Read 810 times)

Offline shia27

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Amazon course
« on: February 02, 2016, 05:17:43 PM »
hi guys I am looking already for a while for a good amazon course to learn how to research and sell thru fba your own brand on amazon, I was thinking of the famous course called amazing selling machine but was too expensive for me ($5000) I see now advertised in the local papers a online course called AMAZOOP (they have a website amazoop.com) for $3400, but I cant decide if its worth it, is there anyone here on ddf with any information on this course? I am very confused about it and I would love to hear from anyone who knows any more information on it? TIA

Offline theduke

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon course
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 08:33:12 PM »
Keep your money and figure it out. I can't imagine they offer anything that you can't find online via Amazon seller forums and other places. Think about the per hour cost of doing your own research and I doubt you male more than that now. If you value your self at 30$ an hour you can give your self 113 hours of self research for the same price. 
Ps I've been selling on Amazon for years.

Offline tylerfan

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon course
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 11:18:46 PM »
I am looking to put together an event in lakewood. I will have lecturers networking etc. For amazon sellers. If anyone would be interested please pm me.  Thanks!