Author Topic: יומא טבא לרבנן  (Read 7211 times)

Offline username

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
Re: יומא טבא לרבנן
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2016, 08:12:46 PM »
Iiebel?
^^^

Offline ual902

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2016, 08:17:07 PM »
Served papers for what?

Defamation of someone?

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2016, 09:54:31 PM »
I wonder if he was served papers and just did not wanting to deal with the finances of paying legal fees and gave up?!
Wouldn't explain why he sold it to dh

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2016, 11:09:35 PM »
what does the unsigned unsent letter from the rebbe say ?
See the comments to this Quora answer:
http://qr.ae/ROxtFe

Offline ual902

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2016, 12:06:46 AM »

There is yet another article on the failed messiah saga, this time on jta.org written by Debra Nussbaum Cohen. She highlights Rosenberg’s career and of course makes sure to mention that the NY Times chronicled him 6 YEARS AGO. Rosenberg states that he has resentment towards his readers for not donating enough money to him to even cover his rent which in my opinion is despicable. His readers are in no way obligated to pay him anything. Many online newspapers and magazines today require a monthly subscription and if so inclined he could have set that up. He didn’t though because no one would pay to read his opinions on other peoples articles. He was a blogger not a reporter. Blogging is not a career and no one forced him to sit hunched over his computer scouring the web to search for articles he found relevant. And in recent years the articles he found weren’t even relevant. He continually wrote about sex crimes committed in Australia. While the crimes are disgusting I doubt most of his readers could tell you who the Prime Minister of Australia is. The reporters who wrote the articles are (usually) professionals in their field and worked hard, sometimes putting in field work to research and publish their articles which he just copied. And although he usually did give a hat tip, in this authors opinion he does not deserve to be compensated for writing his opinion and rewording other people’s work. He had very few original articles of work. Even Rubashkin was him just bringing attention to PETAs video.

This buyout was the best thing that ever happened to him and I highly doubt he received that much money. I would bet it was a low 5 figure payout. In the article he comes across as very unhappy and still having a tremendous amount of hate towards the community he so often put down for some Ethipoian Jew controversy that occurred years ago. Rosenberg, now 57 years old, never married and with little to no real job skills should budget his meager payout well.

Source: https://yidscreed.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/who-cares-anymore-about-shmarya-rosenberg/

Offline chevron

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2016, 08:03:34 PM »
Read half the Rebbe's letter and I can just be surprised the Rebbe even bothered to reply.. at length too!

He wrote to the Rebbe as a mechutzaf, not as a Chosid, not as an outsider with a question seeking an answer or guidance.. but with demands.

Since when does chabad get involved in politics like that any ways