Author Topic: CC Approval Pending....Call?  (Read 10703 times)

Offline PETERP

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: CC Approval Pending....Call?
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2016, 09:53:37 PM »
Ya. Gonna do that.

Just apply for second one now. Thanks for your help  ;)

Good luck .

Offline Jay s

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2016, 10:47:49 PM »
Got a "you will be notified within 30 days of our decision" on ink  can't decide if I should call
Ended up calling and got approved for one card and rep said should wait for second card , when I called it says 7-10 business which seems like a denial so seems calling maybe made it worse because they were both pending before I called

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2016, 10:53:55 PM »

Plus if you recon both down the road the pulls will be merged without more work .
Meh. A lot easier to call EX than to call chase (except I hate their hold music).
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2016, 10:54:40 PM »
Ended up calling and got approved for one card and rep said should wait for second card , when I called it says 7-10 business which seems like a denial so seems calling maybe made it worse because they were both pending before I called
Don't worry about it. Just call again tomorrow.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Redbull3

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2016, 08:59:19 AM »

it's a matter of style and If he gets lucky today with first one , he can still apply for second under the wire .
Stranger things have happened to people with 2-3 cards . Maximize now , because later it gets very difficult .
+1 this is a good point to consider. I generally agree with those that say waiting it might yield a slightly higher approval chance overall - b/c when you huca you are relying on getting a good rep and that is the case whether its pending or declined. So why not give your pending app a chance before the huca. However to this point, especially with Chase, you may not want multiple apps pending with the same bank at the same time, so it may be worth it to roll the dice and try and get one approved so you can submit another one MPM style.

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2016, 10:56:04 PM »
Data point: I applied for one chase card and got pending. I called in, and got transferred to verification team. Now I have to submit proof of identity, and the application is pending. (7-10 days message when i call about it, but that's irrelevant.) I applied for two cards after that (waited until one was approved, them applied for second). I didn't call about either of them, and both were approved. (Admittedly, having to verify identity has nothing to do with approval, so me proof from here. Just pointing out that waiting isn't all that bad.)
JTZ

Offline lechatchileh ariber

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2016, 12:47:15 AM »
Data point: I applied for one chase card and got pending. I called in, and got transferred to verification team. Now I have to submit proof of identity, and the application is pending. (7-10 days message when i call about it, but that's irrelevant.) I applied for two cards after that (waited until one was approved, them applied for second). I didn't call about either of them, and both were approved. (Admittedly, having to verify identity has nothing to do with approval, so me proof from here. Just pointing out that waiting isn't all that bad.)
Sorry for the cross post but ime you can now call up and get the first one approved. Their fax machines take forever.
I don't sin, I give myself opportunities to repent.

Offline Redbull3

• View Profile
  • Programs: Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2016, 10:55:23 AM »
What were the 3 cards?

Offline meme

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2016, 01:49:30 PM »

Happened to me last week. All they asked were some security questions and then approved me right away
Was this for a personal or biz?

Offline keemster26

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2016, 01:52:18 PM »
Was this for a personal or biz?
Personal

Offline tafastamerubaLOtafasta

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2016, 04:45:38 PM »
does chase 7-10 mean denied? and is the consensus on chase that biz wait and personal call?

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2016, 07:55:31 PM »
does chase 7-10 mean denied? and is the consensus on chase that biz wait and personal call?
http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=8398.0