Author Topic: Luxe Valet service  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Wizard

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Luxe Valet service
« on: March 07, 2016, 02:57:05 PM »
There is a pretty new service in Manhattan (and part of Brooklyn), San Francisco, etc where parking is difficult. You download the app, put in where you're going, they meet you there, take your car, park it in one of their lots and return it to you when you want it back. In my experience they are much cheaper than any Manhattan lots and that includes taking your car from exactly where you want to go and bringing it back - no walking involved. If your interested, I would greatly appreciate if you would use my Luxe referral code: RACHEL198 for a $20 credit on your first park! Download the app via http://dl.luxe.com/muod/FmszQtxNpq!

Thanks!

Also, they seem to count the amount of hours from drop off until they start driving it back (not until they drop it off) so if you have an hour and 15 min appointment in the city you will most likely only pay for 1 hour...
If you are trying to get my attention/assistance and I'm not responding, please feel free to PM me. :)

Offline dudi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Skyteam Elite Plus
Re: Luxe Valet service
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 02:59:18 PM »
There is a pretty new service in Manhattan (and part of Brooklyn), San Francisco, etc where parking is difficult. You download the app, put in where you're going, they meet you there, take your car, park it in one of their lots and return it to you when you want it back. In my experience they are much cheaper than any Manhattan lots and that includes taking your car from exactly where you want to go and bringing it back - no walking involved. If your interested, I would greatly appreciate if you would use my Luxe referral code: RACHEL198 for a $20 credit on your first park! Download the app via http://dl.luxe.com/muod/FmszQtxNpq!

Thanks!

Also, they seem to count the amount of hour from drop off until you request it back so if you have an hour and 15 min appointment in the city you will most likely only pay for 1 hour...
Where are those no referral posts allowed comments?

Offline Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 03:03:51 PM »
Where are those no referral posts allowed comments?
Isn't that only if Dan has his own referral link for it?
If you are trying to get my attention/assistance and I'm not responding, please feel free to PM me. :)

Offline dudi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Skyteam Elite Plus
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 03:04:06 PM »
Isn't that only if Dan has his own referral link for it?
Nope

Offline Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 03:05:05 PM »