Author Topic: selling sports tickets  (Read 1448 times)

Offline dealfinder85

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
selling sports tickets
« on: February 04, 2015, 09:13:47 AM »
before you go crazy at me for not posting this on the goods for sale, realize im not selling
just had a question
ppl who buy and sell, please weigh in
what return on your money do you typically get for buying season tickets and selling, and how much effort is involved?

Offline E-MAN

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: selling sports tickets
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 02:25:32 PM »
before you go crazy at me for not posting this on the goods for sale, realize im not selling
just had a question
ppl who buy and sell, please weigh in
what return on your money do you typically get for buying season tickets and selling, and how much effort is involved?
Obviously depends on which team you're talking about, but there is a lot of effort involved.

Offline dealfinder85

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 02:27:12 PM »
Obviously depends on which team you're talking about, but there is a lot of effort involved.
what return do you make? for what team?

Offline E-MAN

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 02:33:26 PM »
what return do you make? for what team?
Sent PM

Offline Freddie

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 02:37:35 PM »
I assume you are asking as a method of MS. (Just my guess...)

Look, it's a business like any other... if you are GOOD at it and put in the time and energy to do it right, you can have a nice little side business where you can easily rack up all of your MS that you need to do and also make a little profit while you are at it.

But if you are expecting it to be easy and require little to no attention or effort, than you should invest in sungames. You also can put that on a CC and get points!

Offline dealfinder85

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 02:38:42 PM »
I assume you are asking as a method of MS. (Just my guess...)

Look, it's a business like any other... if you are GOOD at it and put in the time and energy to do it right, you can have a nice little side business where you can easily rack up all of your MS that you need to do and also make a little profit while you are at it.
side benefit is MS but would only be a few thousand. more interested in the potential return on the investment
But if you are expecting it to be easy and require little to no attention or effort, than you should invest in sungames. You also can put that on a CC and get points!
now theres an idea
lots of CC points, HUGE return...

Offline jshelton

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 10:42:06 AM »
bumping this old thread.

what are your opinions on buying LA Rams season tickets. This season will be at the coliseum but if I get in now I am guaranteed first access to tickets for the new stadium when built. they got a "star" draft pick so they have potential to draw fans. However, LA's fans are terrible for every sport. you can make it to the finals and lose and its the same as having the worst record in the league. Also, there have been 2 failed attempts at football teams in LA. Will this fail too? what are people's thoughts?

Thanks

Offline joshro

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 12:48:35 PM »
bumping this old thread.

what are your opinions on buying LA Rams season tickets. This season will be at the coliseum but if I get in now I am guaranteed first access to tickets for the new stadium when built. they got a "star" draft pick so they have potential to draw fans. However, LA's fans are terrible for every sport. you can make it to the finals and lose and its the same as having the worst record in the league. Also, there have been 2 failed attempts at football teams in LA. Will this fail too? what are people's thoughts?

Thanks
With the way the NFL has grown in popularity over the years, it's hard to imagine a team not succeeding in LA. That being said, I'm not convinced that Goff is the answer to their QB issues. But I still think people will go to the games.