Topic Wiki

Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

http://www.dansdeals.com/go/FreedomUnlimitedCB/
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/86570
« Last edited by jj1000 on March 14, 2018, 12:45:51 PM »

Author Topic: Chase Freedom Unlimited Master Thread  (Read 45563 times)

Offline ffam

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited Master Thread
« Reply #300 on: October 15, 2020, 12:42:21 AM »
I signed up for the Freedom Unlimited for the 5x Grocery. When I got my first statement it was just giving me the regular 1.5. I called to see why that was happening and the rep started telling me that there is no such thing as the 5x on grocery. I directed him chase.com where it clearly was still showing that this was the signup promotion. He said he will put a note in my account to make sure it gets updated. I just received a letter from chase telling me they are confirming that this promotion expired and will not be receiving the 5x on groceries.

Anyone else had this? Any tips on what I can do next?

I already have a Freedom Unlimited and only signed up specifically for this bonus.

Offline Tracylach

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 15, 2020, 12:24:22 AM »
I signed up for the Freedom Unlimited for the 5x Grocery. When I got my first statement it was just giving me the regular 1.5. I called to see why that was happening and the rep started telling me that there is no such thing as the 5x on grocery. I directed him chase.com where it clearly was still showing that this was the signup promotion. He said he will put a note in my account to make sure it gets updated. I just received a letter from chase telling me they are confirming that this promotion expired and will not be receiving the 5x on groceries.

Anyone else had this? Any tips on what I can do next?

I already have a Freedom Unlimited and only signed up specifically for this bonus.
Did you ever get this resolved?  I had the same issue, and was never able to speak to a person directly about it.  I had to call back  to find out what was written in my notes.

Offline Esther

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 18, 2021, 08:09:29 PM »
I signed up for this card last week and still have not received it. I want to use it to book a flight but the Chase rep I spoke to said she can't give me the expiration or CVV. Any options or am I forced to use another card?

As a side note, if I do use another card, am I able to change payment on a United reservation assuming I receive it before my flight?

Offline Shaya E

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 18, 2021, 10:13:15 PM »
I signed up for this card last week and still have not received it. I want to use it to book a flight but the Chase rep I spoke to said she can't give me the expiration or CVV. Any options or am I forced to use another card?

As a side note, if I do use another card, am I able to change payment on a United reservation assuming I receive it before my flight?

You can add it to a mobile wallet from within the app.

Offline Esther

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 19, 2021, 12:16:13 PM »
You can add it to a mobile wallet from within the app.

Thanks, I was able to link it to Google Pay but when I try to check out in UR through the Chase app it's only giving me the option to add a CC number.

Offline neveryou

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 09, 2021, 11:45:29 AM »
If me and my wife bank together with chase, can I refer her for the freedom card and get the refer bonus?

Offline bw1985

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist
« Reply #306 on: February 09, 2021, 12:25:29 PM »
If me and my wife bank together with chase, can I refer her for the freedom card and get the refer bonus?

Yes