Author Topic: Barclaycard Jetblue and Jetblue Plus Cards  (Read 173839 times)

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
Re: Barclaycard Jetblue and Jetblue Plus Cards
« Reply #780 on: February 21, 2023, 10:59:58 AM »
Got an email that they're adding a version of pay yourself back. Don't see any mention of the point value:

Great News!
Starting 3/1/2023, you’ll have a new redemption option, Points Payback. It will let you redeem TrueBlue points to receive a statement credit and pay yourself back for purchases of $25 or more, made within the past 90 days, up to a maximum of $1,000 worth of statement credits per calendar year.

Effective 3/1/2023, the Reward Rules for your account are being amended for clarity and to include this new benefit:

Points Payback Redemption

Redeem TrueBlue points to receive a statement credit and pay yourself back for purchases of $25 or more, made within the last 90 days, using your Card Account up to a maximum of $1,000 worth of statement credits per calendar year. The statement credit will be posted to your Card Account billing statement within 1 billing cycle. Statement credits reduce your Card Account balance but cannot be applied toward any minimum payment requirement and are otherwise subject to the terms and conditions applicable to your Card Account. You can log in to your Card Account at jetbluemastercard.com to redeem.

Offline a good yeshiva bachur

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 23, 2023, 12:01:02 AM »
Got an email that they're adding a version of pay yourself back. Don't see any mention of the point value:

Great News!
Starting 3/1/2023, you’ll have a new redemption option, Points Payback. It will let you redeem TrueBlue points to receive a statement credit and pay yourself back for purchases of $25 or more, made within the past 90 days, up to a maximum of $1,000 worth of statement credits per calendar year.

Effective 3/1/2023, the Reward Rules for your account are being amended for clarity and to include this new benefit:

Points Payback Redemption

Redeem TrueBlue points to receive a statement credit and pay yourself back for purchases of $25 or more, made within the last 90 days, using your Card Account up to a maximum of $1,000 worth of statement credits per calendar year. The statement credit will be posted to your Card Account billing statement within 1 billing cycle. Statement credits reduce your Card Account balance but cannot be applied toward any minimum payment requirement and are otherwise subject to the terms and conditions applicable to your Card Account. You can log in to your Card Account at jetbluemastercard.com to redeem.

whats with this new trend?

Offline shlomoandtam

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SNAP, WIC, Jersey Care, HUD. ;)
« Reply #782 on: March 28, 2023, 05:09:54 PM »
Beware Recent experience my JB flight got delayed so they “nicely” changed me to an AA flight, and therefore lost my one free bag per passenger and had to pay for it extra 35 per passenger. I didn’t realize that that would happen ☹️.

Offline Israelw

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: December 21, 2023, 09:50:04 AM »
I booked a jet blue flight and paid the taxes with CSR. I am thinking to get the JB card for the free checked bags. Will I still get 10% rebate on points if the card is linked to my account prior to flying, even though I did not have the card at time of booking?

Online yeshivabucher

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Travel Agent, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE, Uber VIP, SPG Gold
« Reply #784 on: December 21, 2023, 10:03:48 AM »
I booked a jet blue flight and paid the taxes with CSR. I am thinking to get the JB card for the free checked bags. Will I still get 10% rebate on points if the card is linked to my account prior to flying, even though I did not have the card at time of booking?
you only get 10% on using jetblue points not CSR

Offline Israelw

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: December 21, 2023, 11:37:12 AM »
you only get 10% on using jetblue points not CSR

Sorry, I meant I booked with jet blue points and used CSR for the taxes/fees (as opposed to the jet blue card). I am wondering if I will get the 10% rebate on the points since I did not have the card at time of booking.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #786 on: December 21, 2023, 01:31:34 PM »
Don't believe so.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline stooges44

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: January 07, 2024, 11:34:30 PM »
It can take a few weeks IME. Just a heads up, but as others have said typical for Barclays Biz.

Is that still true? Is there anything that I can do to speed it up?
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline modechai

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: January 07, 2024, 11:39:36 PM »
Is that still true? Is there anything that I can do to speed it up?
yes. Call them and send the documents they request.

Offline Chuchum Ainer

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 28, 2024, 03:53:39 PM »
Are there referrals for the jetblue plus card? If yes, my pms are open, please share one