Author Topic: Costco Gold Star Membership + $20 Costco Cash Card +more 55$ living socia  (Read 5516 times)

Offline tzifanya54

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Bought this deal, went to costco to redeem and they said if I pay another $55 for executive membership I can get an extra $20 cash card. She said if I decide I don't want it I can downgrade to Gold at anytime, and it sounded like I would get the full $55 back.
Haven't downgraded yet, but I probably will. If I get $55 back that is an amazing deal.
Just saw this now... But if you spend enough it may not be worth it downgrade.... You won't get the 2% back. Once you hit $2750, you break even.

Offline sag95

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Just saw this now... But if you spend enough it may not be worth it downgrade.... You won't get the 2% back. Once you hit $2750, you break even.
I just went to Costco to get my membership.. I upgraded and got another $20 Costco cash (which I applied together with the first $20 towards the upgrade). She told me that if my check from the 2% back is less than $55 I could come to the store and they will give me the difference. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Should I rely on her? Although I guess I could downgrade later just in case.

Offline puddles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
I just went to Costco to get my membership.. I upgraded and got another $20 Costco cash (which I applied together with the first $20 towards the upgrade). She told me that if my check from the 2% back is less than $55 I could come to the store and they will give me the difference. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Should I rely on her? Although I guess I could downgrade later just in case.
I assume its true, they told me the same thing.

Offline sag95

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
I assume its true, they told me the same thing.

Just read the fine print and it says very clearly not like that

Offline tzifanya54

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile

Just read the fine print and it says very clearly not like that
Maybe not but you could cancel the executive if you didn't make enough cash back.