Author Topic: Lincoln chutzpa!  (Read 4991 times)

Offline josh nyc

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Lincoln chutzpa!
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 12:31:36 PM »
Just had the mkz this weekend. free car free gas cant really complain. Although I thought I would be able to snag 2 weekends (1 me 1 the mrs) they called up and said "one per household" (that was NOT in their t&c - and we booked with wifey's maiden name, so there were 2 diff last names). At the time of booking I didnt think it would be any issue so we used one address. Oh well, one free weekend is still pretty good for doing absolutely nothing for lincoln except drive their car.

Offline HSS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, BMI Silver, Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Club Gold
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 06:02:47 PM »
Just had the mkz this weekend. free car free gas cant really complain. Although I thought I would be able to snag 2 weekends (1 me 1 the mrs) they called up and said "one per household" (that was NOT in their t&c - and we booked with wifey's maiden name, so there were 2 diff last names). At the time of booking I didnt think it would be any issue so we used one address. Oh well, one free weekend is still pretty good for doing absolutely nothing for lincoln except drive their car.

which part of nyc u in?

Offline dealer

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2011, 10:44:03 AM »
when he asked same household i said , you know what she's right here, thats 2 (4 day ) weekend in la next week

Offline josh nyc

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2011, 10:25:23 PM »
which part of nyc u in?

UWS. but i had the car in miami

Offline HSS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, BMI Silver, Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Club Gold
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2011, 12:40:07 AM »
UWS. but i had the car in miami

ur a lucky sonofagun! lol :P

Offline EliteMavin

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz President's Circle, National Executive Elite, Starwood Gold, Delta silver medallion, Hilton Gold
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 12:38:32 AM »
I signed up for the MKX test drive both for me and my wife.
A few weeks later we each got a phone call with the rep saying that they're overbooked and "we'll let me know if there are any openings."
Just got on the mail a very nice brochure about the MKX (as well as one on wife's name). Amongst other things, thanking me "for experiencing a Lincoln firsthand during the Lincoln-at-home Test Drive."

Anyone else?
Anyone got it?

I got signed up, got a confirmation email, and a phone call a few days later thanking me for taking interest in their product. The representative told me that they're overbooked due to an overwhelming response from interested customers, and that they'd notify me if there was any openings. A few weeks later I got the MKX brochure and in the mail... don't remember anything about a test drive being mentioned.