Topic Wiki

Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has said Jews will be hunted and put in death camps before Jesus returns.

Kansas evangelical Pastor Mike Bickle, whose endorsement the campaign publicized last month, runs a project called Israel Mandate, one of whose goals is “partnering with Messianic Jews for the salvation of the Jewish people.”

In a sermon in 2011, Bickle said God would give Jews a chance to convert to Christianity and “raise up the hunters” against those who refuse. Bickle called Hitler “the most famous hunter in recent history.” In 2005, Bickle said in a sermon that before Jesus’ coming, “a significant number of Jews will be in work camps, prison camps or death camps.”
Update: Non-story.
« Last edited by Zkpncs48 on April 18, 2016, 11:20:52 AM »

Author Topic: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!  (Read 32293 times)

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Re: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2016, 07:33:05 AM »
Go Trump Go!!!!

Offline mendy from lakewood

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Premier 1K, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, National EE, Hertz Presidential.
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2016, 07:44:15 AM »
What a shame there are no good candidates to choose from.
"Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, Loyalty is returned"

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2016, 07:59:12 AM »
The 2 isues of substance that i ever heard against cruz is 1. That he was born in canada which is already oriven to be a non isssue and 2. That hes for legalization, which he himself at the time explained that he was bringing out the flaws in the bill. I have yet to see a issue of Lyin Ted. On the other hand trump has lied and changed his opinion hundreds of times ... has said he wants israel to pay back the aid the US gave them, he'll be neutral on the israeli gazan conflict etc etc. Trump also has a reputation of calling people slimy jewess. And this is besides for the fact that hes been donating to democrats gis whole life giving him no reputatuon at all which cruz has. And do we need a washington deal maker? NO we need someone who will stand for our values,  someone who will stand with israel all the way, Please vote Ted!

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2016, 08:20:01 AM »
The 2 isues of substance that i ever heard against cruz is 1. That he was born in canada which is already oriven to be a non isssue and 2. That hes for legalization, which he himself at the time explained that he was bringing out the flaws in the bill. I have yet to see a issue of Lyin Ted. On the other hand trump has lied and changed his opinion hundreds of times ... has said he wants israel to pay back the aid the US gave them, he'll be neutral on the israeli gazan conflict etc etc. Trump also has a reputation of calling people slimy jewess. And this is besides for the fact that hes been donating to democrats gis whole life giving him no reputatuon at all which cruz has. And do we need a washington deal maker? NO we need someone who will stand for our values,  someone who will stand with israel all the way, Please vote Ted!
Israel will survive no matter who's president and having a pro Israel president likely wont make one iota different. Just vote for the candidate who seems the most interesting. Vote Trump!

Offline Marko Rubio

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2016, 08:31:13 AM »
Israel will survive no matter who's president and having a pro Israel president likely wont make one iota different. Just vote for the candidate who seems the most interesting. Vote Trump!
it wont make any difference? What? Looks like you forgot very fast about the worst deal ever made by any president #iran deal
Do u have any different idea for a signature?

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2016, 08:45:08 AM »

Looks like you forgot very fast about the worst deal ever made by any president
Treaty of Versailles.

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2016, 08:49:39 AM »
Ye its all fun and games, until this documented anti- semite turns the mobs against us, or makes some stupid national security mistake, or until he nationalizes the banks, or he makes obamacare into a something worse called trumpcare, and suddenly some rogue state has nuclear weapons on the way to Jerusalem. ... then what
Btw it seems alot of voters especially in the orthodox community are voting for trump because hes the most exciting candidate and or cruz has a crooked nose ... please wake up and look at what this man is about, his priorities i.e. money, ego, prostige. Please look into the substance of the candidates and you'll surely see this is No Joke! Please vote for the one and only candidate in the race who we can be TrustTed! Who stands unapplogetically by our values! Just TrustTed!

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2016, 09:05:23 AM »
What a shame there are no good candidates to choose from.
+1!
What a pathetic time this is in the US. 4 of the worse candidates ever.
It's mind boggling. I don't get it.

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2016, 09:08:27 AM »
Ye its all fun and games, until this documented anti- semite turns the mobs against us, or makes some stupid national security mistake, or until he nationalizes the banks, or he makes obamacare into a something worse called trumpcare, and suddenly some rogue state has nuclear weapons on the way to Jerusalem. ... then what
Btw it seems alot of voters especially in the orthodox community are voting for trump because hes the most exciting candidate and or cruz has a crooked nose ... please wake up and look at what this man is about, his priorities i.e. money, ego, prostige. Please look into the substance of the candidates and you'll surely see this is No Joke! Please vote for the one and only candidate in the race who we can be TrustTed! Who stands unapplogetically by our values! Just TrustTed!
Do you really think he's a rabid anti-semite? Why is everyone who doesn't send Israel a postcard once a month a jew-hater?

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2016, 09:09:00 AM »
+1!
I can agree that trump and even kasich are pathetic but im not quite sure what's pathetic about Cruz other than, go get a nose job and stop taking through your nose although thats better than what Trump is talking through

Offline Moshe123

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2016, 09:09:13 AM »
+1!

I'm going to vote for Cruz next week, but I hate him.
I was for Rubio. There were so many better options to start. Scott Walker as one example.

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2016, 09:10:54 AM »
Do you really think he's a rabid anti-semite? Why is everyone who doesn't send Israel a postcard once a month a jew-hater?
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/3/25/1505922/-Trump-Uncorks-A-Genie-Of-Anti-Semitic-Hate-And-Harassment-Online

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2016, 09:12:33 AM »
I can agree that trump and even kasich are pathetic but im not quite sure what's pathetic about Cruz other than, go get a nose job and stop taking through your nose although thats better than what Trump is talking through
We can agree that he's an unlikable guy.
You want an unlikable guy representing your country?

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2016, 09:14:15 AM »

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2016, 09:33:51 AM »
Whoopdedoo. So he has some antisemitic followers. Doesn't say anything.
Apparently the Republican Jewish Committee doesn't agree with you, google it and watch the speech he gave to them. And even if he's not his followers are, and they deffinetly seem to be getting the vibes from him that he his, for me thats more than enough to stay far far away from this man... the ADL did defend trump on the speech but watch it yourself and you decide.
His followers, the uneducated masses (thats his own words) are definitely not smart enough to differentiate if hes anti semitic or just running his mouth, with his campaign coming out with a well prepared statement correcting or explaining what he really meant... if you wont stay  away from him please stay away from his  mouthpieces and followers

Offline DMYD

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2016, 09:43:57 AM »

Mr. Trump has a frum daughter!
frum? I don't know any frum people that dress that way!
When she starts dressing somewhat Tznusdig then you could say that he has a frum daughter.

Offline Shauly101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dirshu!
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2016, 09:44:35 AM »
as a registered Democrat, here is my dilemma, i hate Clinton so i would vote for Sanders just to have one less vote for this Traitor, but after voicing his mind on Israel may i vote for this proud jew???

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2016, 09:44:52 AM »
Apparently the Republican Jewish Committee doesn't agree with you, google it and watch the speech he gave to them. And even if he's not his followers are, and they deffinetly seem to be getting the vibes from him that he his, for me thats more than enough to stay far far away from this man... the ADL did defend trump on the speech but watch it yourself and you decide.
His followers, the uneducated masses (thats his own words) are definitely not smart enough to differentiate if hes anti semitic or just running his mouth, with his campaign coming out with a well prepared statement correcting or explaining what he really meant... if you wont stay  away from him please stay away from his  mouthpieces and followers
Jews are sensitive. What do you want me to say.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2016, 09:50:27 AM »
as a registered Democrat, here is my dilemma, i hate Clinton so i would vote for Sanders just to have one less vote for this Traitor, but after voicing his mind on Israel may i vote for this proud jew???
Just don't vote.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Shauly101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dirshu!
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2016, 09:53:42 AM »
Just don't vote.

thats a vote for clinton!