Topic Wiki

Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has said Jews will be hunted and put in death camps before Jesus returns.

Kansas evangelical Pastor Mike Bickle, whose endorsement the campaign publicized last month, runs a project called Israel Mandate, one of whose goals is “partnering with Messianic Jews for the salvation of the Jewish people.”

In a sermon in 2011, Bickle said God would give Jews a chance to convert to Christianity and “raise up the hunters” against those who refuse. Bickle called Hitler “the most famous hunter in recent history.” In 2005, Bickle said in a sermon that before Jesus’ coming, “a significant number of Jews will be in work camps, prison camps or death camps.”
Update: Non-story.
« Last edited by Zkpncs48 on April 18, 2016, 11:20:52 AM »

Author Topic: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!  (Read 32267 times)

Offline Eliyohu

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2016, 01:31:29 PM »
Who would you consider your ideal candidate?
For myself and all those who've been waiting for a insurgent  Tea Party Constitutionalist Purist or whatever other name you want, Ted Cruz is the ideal man we've been waiting for, and i pray everyday that he wins the nomination and GE

Offline JTZ

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2016, 01:38:12 PM »
For myself and all those who've been waiting for a insurgent  Tea Party Constitutionalist Purist or whatever other name you want, Ted Cruz is the ideal man we've been waiting for, and i pray everyday that he wins the nomination and GE
So you consider someone that wants to block BO supreme court nomination from getting a vote a "constitutional purist"?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2016, 01:39:07 PM »
So you consider someone that wants to block BO supreme court nomination from getting a vote a "constitutional purist"?
Why not? What obligates a senator to give consent?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2016, 01:43:25 PM »
I think thats beautiful thing that here we have a chance to let the people decide who gets to nominate the next SCOTUS, its not against the constitution, once BO nominates one thats as far as the constitutional responsibility of the POTUS goes, i don't believr congress is required to have a hearing and a vote

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2016, 01:45:04 PM »
I think thats beautiful thing that here we have a chance to let the people decide who gets to nominate the next SCOTUS, its not against the constitution, once BO nominates one thats as far as the constitutional responsibility of the POTUS goes, i don't believr congress is required to have a hearing and a vote
How do the people get to decide?

This is just another example how Cruz is a phony.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline etech0

• View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2016, 01:46:44 PM »
Who would you consider your ideal candidate?
Dan for President!
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2016, 01:47:25 PM »
Dan for President!
He talks to much.  :)

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2016, 01:50:31 PM »
How do the people get to decide?

This is just another example how Cruz is a phony.
Whomever the people of the united states of america vote for president thats who should nominate the next SCOTUS if thats trump or cruz or hilliary than thats what it will be, the people are not deciding who will be scotus but who will nominate the scotus what about that is being a phony?!?!

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2016, 01:55:47 PM »
Whomever the people of the united states of america vote for president thats who should nominate the next SCOTUS if thats trump or cruz or hilliary than thats what it will be, the people are not deciding who will be scotus but who will nominate the scotus what about that is being a phony?!?!
BO was elected twice by the people. He is in office and is the peoples choice. I understand he is not your choice.

If Cruz was in office now he would be claiming it is he who should make the nomination and not the next president. That is why he is a phony just like almost every other politician.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2016, 01:59:03 PM »
If Cruz was in office now he would be claiming it is he who should make the nomination and not the next president. That is why he is a phony just like almost every other politician.
If that makes someone a phony then I have never yet met someone who isn't. Of course BO has the right to nominate. The senate has the right to say we withold confirmation because we WANT the next president to nominate.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2016, 02:01:45 PM »
If that makes someone a phony then I have never yet met someone who isn't.
I am glad I don't hang around with your crowd.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2016, 02:03:24 PM »
Please explain what is phony about saying that he does not want the nomination of a justice by BO approved.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2016, 02:05:14 PM »
Please explain what is phony about saying that he does not want the nomination of a justice by BO approved.
So now you are changing your tune as usual.

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2016, 02:19:13 PM »
So now you are changing your tune as usual.

Where did I say otherwise? As usual? How would someone who joined within the last to weeks know what I usually do?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2016, 02:31:00 PM »
Where did I say otherwise?
We where talking about if he was in BO position he would flip on his position and claim he should be the one to make the nomination.

If that makes someone a phony then I have never yet met someone who isn't.

Some of us stick to our principals and not flip on them when it is our advantage.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2016, 02:35:30 PM »
How would someone who joined within the last to weeks know what I usually do?
Why do you assume that someone who joined in the last two weeks has not been lurking for the past six months? You thing someone gets up in the morning and joins DDF a forum they never heard about before?

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2016, 02:40:32 PM »
We where talking about if he was in BO position he would flip on his position and claim he should be the one to make the nomination.

You totally missed the boat, or maybe didn't even come to the harbor.

Again you only read the first bit of a paragraph and still haven't shown where I wrote otherwise.
Of course BO has the right to nominate. The senate has the right to say we withold confirmation because we WANT the next president to nominate.
I have never said and AFAIK he has never said that BO does not have the right to make a nomination. The only thing they are saying is that we don't want to approve his nomination and that the next president should nominate because that is what they want.

Why do you assume that someone who joined in the last two weeks has not been lurking for the past six months? You thing someone gets up in the morning and joins DDF a forum they never heard about before?
LOL Wherever I may possibly have done that there were those like you who be ready to pounce and if they did then I either explained myself or explained why I changed my position. Anyone who can never change their position when new information becomes known or when someone points out something which they didn't think of previously is not seeking the truth.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 02:45:43 PM by aygart »

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2016, 02:46:50 PM »
You totally missed the boat, or maybe didn't even come to the harbor.
As I said you are now changing your tune. I am glad as I said before that I don't hang with your crowd. You can have the last word as this has run its course. 

Online aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2016, 02:52:05 PM »
As I said you are now changing your tune. I am glad as I said before that I don't hang with your crowd. You can have the last word as this has run its course. 
Of course you still haven't shown where I changed on anything at all. As I said you sound like a Trump voter with your inattentive assertions. You read a half of the line and spoke based on that and made accusations based on nothing at all. Hmmm if you feel that you are an ideal candidate just vote for Trump.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2016, 02:57:28 PM »
Lets not forget the dirty trick he pulled on Ben Carson.