Topic Wiki

Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has said Jews will be hunted and put in death camps before Jesus returns.

Kansas evangelical Pastor Mike Bickle, whose endorsement the campaign publicized last month, runs a project called Israel Mandate, one of whose goals is “partnering with Messianic Jews for the salvation of the Jewish people.”

In a sermon in 2011, Bickle said God would give Jews a chance to convert to Christianity and “raise up the hunters” against those who refuse. Bickle called Hitler “the most famous hunter in recent history.” In 2005, Bickle said in a sermon that before Jesus’ coming, “a significant number of Jews will be in work camps, prison camps or death camps.”
Update: Non-story.
« Last edited by Zkpncs48 on April 18, 2016, 11:20:52 AM »

Author Topic: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!  (Read 32278 times)

Offline rivkao

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2016, 03:48:40 PM »
Never argue with Noobs!

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2016, 04:18:08 PM »
Lets not forget the dirty trick he pulled on Ben Carson.
Do your research before you make such an accusation! Your just spewing Trumps narrative. It wasn't Cruz but rather a staffer to which Cruz asked to resign even though he was only quoting  a CNN report, Cruz held him to his  principles that you better do  research before you say something like that

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2016, 04:22:38 PM »
Do your research before you make such an accusation! Your just spewing Trumps narrative. It wasn't Cruz but rather a staffer to which Cruz asked to resign even though he was only quoting  a CNN report, Cruz held him to his  principles that you better do  research before you say something like that
He has done nothing here but regurgitate Trumps assertions without being able to back them up in any way at all. He reads with Trump style analytics as well.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline JTZ

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2016, 04:42:28 PM »
Cruz apologized and admitted the mistake. Maybe it is you who needs to do some research instead of following blindly.

"This was a mistake from our end, and for that I apologize to Dr. Carson," Cruz said in a statement Tuesday, hours after he was declared the winner in Iowa while Carson finished a distant fourth.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2016, 04:46:28 PM »
Cruz apologized and admitted the mistake. Maybe it is you who needs to do some research instead of following blindly.

"This was a mistake from our end, and for that I apologize to Dr. Carson," Cruz said in a statement Tuesday, hours after he was declared the winner in Iowa while Carson finished a distant fourth.
How is that contradictory?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2016, 05:04:41 PM »
I forgot Cruz was born in Canada so maybe I will vote for him.  :)
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2016, 06:11:30 PM »

Offline shia27

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2016, 08:19:36 PM »
yea! The movement is growing wildly!
JEWS 4 CRUZ!   

Offline Buruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2016, 08:54:18 PM »
@JTZ a) Carson did better than his polling. b) CNN reported it, and Cruz campaign passed it along like an organized campaign should. C)  Carson still hasn't given a satisfactory reason as to why he went to Florida instead of continuing the campaign like everyone else. To get clean clothes?  Really? His campaign raised tens of millions of dollars and they couldn't buy him a new suit, or bring to th he cleaners? Stop talking outta your a** or mindlessly repeating trump, but I'm repeating myself.

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2016, 09:03:56 PM »
yea! The movement is growing wildly!
JEWS 4 CRUZ!
@shia27 can #jews4cruz get in on the this trump scandal

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2016, 09:37:51 PM »
@JTZ a) Carson did better than his polling. b) CNN reported it, and Cruz campaign passed it along like an organized campaign should. C)  Carson still hasn't given a satisfactory reason as to why he went to Florida instead of continuing the campaign like everyone else. To get clean clothes?  Really? His campaign raised tens of millions of dollars and they couldn't buy him a new suit, or bring to th he cleaners? Stop talking outta your a** or mindlessly repeating trump, but I'm repeating myself.
The problem here is that if someone does not support Cruz it is assumed they support Trump, n00b mistake. Carson called Cruz out on this and he apologized because he got caught with his hand caught in the cookie jar. Spin it any way you want but it doesn't change the facts.

Offline Buruch

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2016, 09:45:09 PM »
He apologized for pr - not because he did anything wrong. I never said you're a Trump supporter. I said you're repeating his talking points.
Tell me which point was spin, and changed the facts?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2016, 09:52:51 PM »
He apologized for pr - not because he did anything wrong. I never said you're a Trump supporter. I said you're repeating his talking points.
Tell me which point was spin, and changed the facts?
Mistake:
1. an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.
"coming here was a mistake"
synonyms: error, fault, inaccuracy, omission, slip, blunder, miscalculation, misunderstanding, oversight, misinterpretation, gaffe, faux pas, solecism; More

Offline Buruch

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2016, 09:54:55 PM »
I didn't claim he never apologized. I said he did it for pr purposes. And you didn't acknowledge my other points.

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2016, 09:56:42 PM »
There was no hand caught in the cookie jar the apology was him feeling bad that a staffer didnt have the integrity he expected of his staff and was apologizing for that.
And yes not all anti-cruz are trumpsters for ex the Republican establishment which many are more anti cruz than trump. Although i knew it wasn't possible but (even with the naivete) i would have loved to see Dr Carson as president ... to bad...

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2016, 09:59:32 PM »
I didn't claim he never apologized. I said he did it for pr purposes. And you didn't acknowledge my other points.
He apologized because it was wrong (mistake). Stop trying to spin it in a different light.

He pulled the same stuff with his super pac about Trumps wife then cried like a little girl when Trump struck back.

Offline Buruch

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2016, 10:10:54 PM »
He apologized because it was wrong (mistake). Stop trying to spin it in a different light.

He pulled the same stuff with his super pac about Trumps wife then cried like a little girl when Trump struck back.

Apparently you aren't aware that the super pac isn't a Cruz pac. http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-false-accusation/

It's run by Liz Mair who is not pro Cruz. She is anti-Trump.

And ftr, Trump's wife is sleazy. It's not sleazy to point that out.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2016, 10:16:47 PM »
And ftr, Trump's wife is sleazy.
Have a nice day.

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2016, 10:18:14 PM »

He printed a public photo from the front cover of a well known magazine that she posed for in Trump's private jet. It wasn't exactly digging up dirt. Mr Trump, in the other hand, released some tabloid garbage not worth the paper it was written on, with a sensational headline about some supposed scandalous affairs with multiple mistresses. There's a huge difference.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2016, 10:20:53 PM »
Quote from: JTZ
link=topic=62049.msg1456443#msg1456443 date=1460512772

Thats like a cruz person claiming that trump was behind the enquirer story