Topic Wiki

Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has said Jews will be hunted and put in death camps before Jesus returns.

Kansas evangelical Pastor Mike Bickle, whose endorsement the campaign publicized last month, runs a project called Israel Mandate, one of whose goals is “partnering with Messianic Jews for the salvation of the Jewish people.”

In a sermon in 2011, Bickle said God would give Jews a chance to convert to Christianity and “raise up the hunters” against those who refuse. Bickle called Hitler “the most famous hunter in recent history.” In 2005, Bickle said in a sermon that before Jesus’ coming, “a significant number of Jews will be in work camps, prison camps or death camps.”
Update: Non-story.
« Last edited by Zkpncs48 on April 18, 2016, 11:20:52 AM »

Author Topic: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!  (Read 32655 times)

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2016, 10:22:29 PM »
He printed a public photo from the front cover of a well known magazine that she posed for in Trump's private jet. It wasn't exactly digging up dirt. Mr Trump, in the other hand, released some tabloid garbage not worth the paper it was written on, with a sensational headline about some supposed scandalous affairs with multiple mistresses. There's a huge difference.
Yes it is a big difference and they were all wrong for doing it. Leave the wives out of it!
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2016, 10:23:03 PM »
Thats like a cruz person claiming that trump was behind the enquirer story
He wasn't?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Buruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2016, 10:29:42 PM »
Have a nice day.

Tell me, which part about showing your naked body to the whole world is not sleazy?

What the hell kinda pc crap is this that we all have to pretend it's tasteful art?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2016, 10:34:14 PM »
Tell me, which part about showing your naked body to the whole world is not sleazy?

What the hell kinda pc crap is this that we all have to pretend it's tasteful art?
If you want to judge another mans wife that is your choice. This has nothing to do with being PC.

Offline Buruch

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2016, 10:37:05 PM »
I'm not at all for judging people on their private lives, but once they go public with it, it's fair game.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2016, 10:39:59 PM »
I'm not at all for judging people on their private lives, but once they go public with it, it's fair game.
Are you married?

Offline Buruch

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2016, 10:41:40 PM »
Why is that relevant?

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2016, 10:42:06 PM »
Who would you consider your ideal candidate?
My ideal candidate would never run...

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2016, 10:43:35 PM »
Why is that relevant?
Sometimes ones perspective is different when they are closer to the situation.

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2016, 10:49:10 PM »
Sometimes ones perspective is different when they are closer to the situation.
You can't exactly say that his spouse's actions don't reflect on him. He married a model 24 years younger than him, and had her pose naked on his private jet. You can't exactly say that it has nothing to do with him.
If you want to make the argument to leave out personal lives, make that argument that it doesn't have anything to do with their governance and presidential role. Ultimately; though; how you conduct your personal life and how you project yourself reflects tremendously on your values; and people consider this of paramount importance when choosing a leader.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2016, 10:52:01 PM »
as a registered Democrat, here is my dilemma, i hate Clinton so i would vote for Sanders just to have one less vote for this Traitor, but after voicing his mind on Israel may i vote for this proud jew???
Yes you may. He would still be better for Israel than the Donald...

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2016, 10:57:40 PM »
You can't exactly say that his spouse's actions don't reflect on him. He married a model 24 years younger than him, and had her pose naked on his private jet. You can't exactly say that it has nothing to do with him.
If you want to make the argument to leave out personal lives, make that argument that it doesn't have anything to do with their governance and presidential role. Ultimately; though; how you conduct your personal life and how you project yourself reflects tremendously on your values; and people consider this of paramount importance when choosing a leader.
So wives are fair game in your mind. How about kids?

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2016, 11:06:13 PM »
From what he wrote he feels that what they did publicly is fair game but not privately. Do you read what people write before you attack them?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2016, 11:08:06 PM »
He wasn't?
I sure hope that was sarcastic. It happens to be the conspiracy theorist inside of me wants to say that trump was behind it or at least knew about it especially after he tweeted he'll spill the beans on cruz s wife(you can't argue that's real low and quite sleazy). I don't think he was referring to the unflattering photo he posted of her next to his own wife. On this particular incident trump contradicted himself,apologized and backtracked saying there was nothing wrong with tweeting the photo of Heidi  multiple times.

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2016, 11:09:15 PM »
If they adopted an adult child after that person had already developed into a certain mold, and continued encouraging that path? Sure, that'd be fair game to reflect on said parent.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2016, 11:13:34 PM »
With this whole debate, lets just keep in mind that trump is a man who brags and is proud about his own multiple wives and affairs...

Offline mama_mia

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2016, 11:20:44 PM »
At the end of the day, trump is the only one that actually has a chance to win. If you don't go with Trump, you will be forced to go with Clinton. Now that is a big no no.

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2016, 11:45:50 PM »
At the end of the day, trump is the only one that actually has a chance to win. If you don't go with Trump, you will be forced to go with Clinton. Now that is a big no no.
Not sure if youve seen the match up polling but it seems that kaisich actually had the best chance against hillary then cruz 2nd and trump a really far 3rd. The reason seems to be that many republicans feel that hillary will just be another 4 years of the same as BO but trump will forever taint the Republican name and it will be a very long time to repair and there definitely won't be another insurgent outsider.

Offline mama_mia

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2016, 11:50:02 PM »
Not sure if youve seen the match up polling but it seems that kaisich actually had the best chance against hillary then cruz 2nd and trump a really far 3rd. The reason seems to be that many republicans feel that hillary will just be another 4 years of the same as BO but trump will forever taint the Republican name and it will be a very long time to repair and there definitely won't be another insurgent outsider.
Let's be very honest, the fact that the republicans cannot stand together and help Trump to say the right things and make the right decisions will "taint" the Republican name more than what Trump would do on his own.

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2016, 11:55:09 PM »
Let's be very honest, the fact that the republicans cannot stand together and help Trump to say the right things and make the right decisions will "taint" the Republican name more than what Trump would do on his own.
The people i refer to are vehemently trying to paint trump as a democrat or at least not conservative running in the Republican party and since he doesn't believe in conservative values he's stumping trying to say "the right things" that a true conservative is supposed to say but very often has no clue