Topic Wiki

Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has said Jews will be hunted and put in death camps before Jesus returns.

Kansas evangelical Pastor Mike Bickle, whose endorsement the campaign publicized last month, runs a project called Israel Mandate, one of whose goals is “partnering with Messianic Jews for the salvation of the Jewish people.”

In a sermon in 2011, Bickle said God would give Jews a chance to convert to Christianity and “raise up the hunters” against those who refuse. Bickle called Hitler “the most famous hunter in recent history.” In 2005, Bickle said in a sermon that before Jesus’ coming, “a significant number of Jews will be in work camps, prison camps or death camps.”
Update: Non-story.
« Last edited by Zkpncs48 on April 18, 2016, 11:20:52 AM »

Author Topic: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!  (Read 32767 times)

Offline mama_mia

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2016, 11:57:00 PM »
So you are saying that Trump is doing good saying the things he is saying?

Offline Buruch

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2016, 12:23:58 AM »
Let's be very honest, the fact that the republicans cannot stand together and help Trump to say the right things and make the right decisions will "taint" the Republican name more than what Trump would do on his own.

If he can't do it himself, he shouldn't be running. It's not pre-school. He doesn't to have someone help him to the bathroom and tie his shoes for him.

Offline mama_mia

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2016, 12:34:06 AM »
If he can't do it himself, he shouldn't be running. It's not pre-school. He doesn't to have someone help him to the bathroom and tie his shoes for him.
I am sorry to correct you, but every president has advisors and professional coaches helping him to make proper decisions. Plus, I do believe, that besides helping him, a party should support a front runner. Especially, when there is no one to compete with him.

Offline shia27

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2016, 01:18:11 AM »
I am sorry to correct you, but every president has advisors and professional coaches helping him to make proper decisions. Plus, I do believe, that besides helping him, a party should support a front runner. Especially, when there is no one to compete with him.
no one to compete with him? On what planet are you?
do you know that cruz Is roughly  just 200 delegates behind trump?
do you know that trump has very little chances to have the needed delegates before the convention? So if thats in your eyes no one to compete with him go take some rest.....

Offline Buruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2016, 03:14:18 AM »

Why should a party support a front runner? A nominee, yes. A front runner, absolutely not. Presidents don't have advisers to tell them to not whine like a baby, not use profanity in public, and teach them policy basics. Trump is like a suicide bomber in the GOP. Why in the world would a party try to help him get to his target for maximum damage when he's detonating prematurely?

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2016, 07:54:27 AM »

I am sorry to correct you, but every president has advisors and professional coaches helping him to make proper decisions.
Every President and candidate gets for himself advisors. Why didn't Trump do that?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Zkpncs48

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2016, 08:13:48 AM »
Every President and candidate gets for himself advisors. Why didn't Trump do that?
Because he has a very good brain and talks to himself for advice that's why

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2016, 09:16:14 AM »
No different than BOs Jeremiah wright or hillary s endorsment from  berns or trump from david duke... each one is a different story but the simple argument can be made that why not ... they don't necessarily agree to they're views but if the endorsers followers will vote for the candidate thats more votes for them...
(That doesn't contradict that i would stay far from trump  because he attracts a lot of uneducated anti semites)
...especially Cruz definitely doesnt think hes the next hunter

Offline Baruch

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2016, 09:19:07 AM »
No different than BOs Jeremiah wright or hillary s endorsment from  berns or trump from david duke... each one is a different story but the simple argument can be made that why not ... they don't necessarily agree to they're views but if the endorsers followers will vote for the candidate thats more votes for them...
(That doesn't contradict that i would stay far from trump  because he attracts a lot of uneducated anti semites)
...especially Cruz definitely doesnt think hes the next hunter
weak, very weak defense

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2016, 09:24:12 AM »
weak, very weak defense
Just the fact that hes the most unapplogetic  pro-israel pro-jewish running that should be way more than enough of a defense/shouldn't even a defense ... maybe the Mormon community should come out and tell him to condemn any Jewish endorsement
(thats sarcastic)

Offline JTZ

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2016, 09:24:30 AM »
From what he wrote he feels that what they did publicly is fair game but not privately. Do you read what people write before you attack them?
So asking a question is now an attack. More than ever I glad I don't hang with your crowd.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2016, 09:25:15 AM »
I sure hope that was sarcastic.
Not at all.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2016, 09:26:46 AM »
If they adopted an adult child after that person had already developed into a certain mold, and continued encouraging that path? Sure, that'd be fair game to reflect on said parent.
How about if their kids turn out to be bad apples, fair game?

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2016, 09:29:31 AM »
So asking a question is now an attack. More than ever I glad I don't hang with your crowd.
lol. You must be lonely
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2016, 09:29:43 AM »
How about if their kids turn out to be bad apples, fair game?
Who's talking about turn out to be? We're talking about enthusiastically embraced preexisting conditions.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2016, 09:31:13 AM »
Who's talking about turn out to be? We're talking about enthusiastically embraced preexisting conditions.
I am talking about both but I see what you mean.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2016, 09:38:28 AM »
You must be lonely
Probably explains why I am posting here.  :-*

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2016, 09:47:58 AM »
So you are saying that Trump is doing good saying the things he is saying?
No, hes doing a terrible job! Why is it after every stupid thing the guy says his campaign comes out with a well researched and prepared statement correcting and explaining what he really meant... thats a problem... even worse is when a campaign advisor or staffer says something wrong for ex. "Gestapo tactics" and the campaign doesn't come out and walk it back. Why is it when he does a phone interview he doesnt make such bad mistakes, if the abortion thing was over the phone it would have never happened and the reason is simple, he has notes with the "right" answer what HE thinks people want to hear, he'll get better (polling/)ratings that way

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2016, 09:50:22 AM »
Not at all.
Why in heavens name would you support a guy who would go so low to make up and spew such garbage it just makes me want to vomit