Topic Wiki

Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has said Jews will be hunted and put in death camps before Jesus returns.

Kansas evangelical Pastor Mike Bickle, whose endorsement the campaign publicized last month, runs a project called Israel Mandate, one of whose goals is “partnering with Messianic Jews for the salvation of the Jewish people.”

In a sermon in 2011, Bickle said God would give Jews a chance to convert to Christianity and “raise up the hunters” against those who refuse. Bickle called Hitler “the most famous hunter in recent history.” In 2005, Bickle said in a sermon that before Jesus’ coming, “a significant number of Jews will be in work camps, prison camps or death camps.”
Update: Non-story.
« Last edited by Zkpncs48 on April 18, 2016, 11:20:52 AM »

Author Topic: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!  (Read 32706 times)

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2016, 09:20:01 AM »
Can the Cruz supporters answer these questions for me?

Does Cruz put his religion first or America first?
Does he believe all Jews that don't accept Jesus Christ (G-d) as their savior will go to hell?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline elit

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2016, 09:23:50 AM »
Can the Cruz supporters answer these questions for me?

Does Cruz put his religion first or America first?
Does he believe all Jews that don't accept Jesus Christ (G-d) as their savior will go to hell?
I don't believe any of that will have a negative effect on his presidency at all so it's irrelevant . The only way it will have an effect is make him more pro israel. ...

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2016, 09:25:40 AM »
I don't believe any of that will have a negative effect on his presidency at all so it's irrelevant . The only way it will have an effect is make him more pro israel. ...
That isn't what I asked. If you are afraid to answer the question then don't give some political spin.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline elit

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2016, 09:29:23 AM »
That isn't what I asked. If you are afraid to answer the question then don't give some political spin.
Sorry, sir. Please forgive me I will always make sure to answer exactly how you asked.
My answer to first question is I have no idea. The second is probably.
How's that?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2016, 09:34:00 AM »
Sorry, sir. Please forgive me I will always make sure to answer exactly how you asked.
My answer to first question is I have no idea. The second is probably.
How's that?
Better!  :)
The correct answers are religion and yes. IMHO I don't care if he supports Israel he is not qualified to be president. This is a guy who claims he will defend the constitution with his last breath. Complete phony.

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2016, 09:52:18 AM »
Better!  :)
The correct answers are religion and yes. IMHO I don't care if he supports Israel he is not qualified to be president. This is a guy who claims he will defend the constitution with his last breath. Complete phony.
He clearly stated hes first religion second american third conservative and fourth Republican. However being so religious and a man of integrity and so strong about upholding the constitution which clearly has separation of church and state i dont believe that first being religious will hinder on his presidency.
The answer to your second question is most likely yes but what again why should that impede on his presidency.
And maybe you can finally explain why hes a phony? The founding fathers were deeply religious and yet upheld the constitution where they phonies also? Are they/he phonies to thier religion or thier country? Is there a difference between them? Im not quite familiar with Christianity, and perhaps those are a contradiction, can you explain? Ever considered that its different from Judaism and doesn't contradict upholding the constitution. I fail to understand why you make such statements.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2016, 09:56:53 AM »
And maybe you can finally explain why hes a phony?
Why is he a phony? Because Trump calls him lyin'Ted. Do you need more than that? ::)
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2016, 09:59:32 AM »
You don't have a problem with voting for someone that believes all Jews will go to hell if they don't accept his religion? If that's the type of person you want to vote for that is your choice.

You have any sources where the founding fathers put religion before America?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2016, 10:00:30 AM »
Why is he a phony? Because Trump calls him lyin'Ted. Do you need more than that? ::)
Study up on the constitution first and you might have a better understanding.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #189 on: April 14, 2016, 10:01:33 AM »
Study up on the constitution first and you might have a better understanding.
That is very specific....... Took a while to think of this, must be well thought out.LOL ::)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:07:59 AM by aygart »
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 14, 2016, 10:08:46 AM »
That is very specific....... Took a while to think of this, must be well thought out.LOL ::)
Is that the "pot" I just saw?  :)

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 14, 2016, 10:14:36 AM »
Lol. Trump's team made him reconcile with Megyn Kelly ("at her request"; wonder what that cost the Trump campaign), because it was making him look like a 2 year old. (The Trump campaign tries to aim for a minimum of a 5 year old level, and this was dragging them down.) They discussed a possibility of an interview. (Of course, once Trump is on live TV, he's uncontrollable by his  campaign, so he's likely to screw that up...)
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 14, 2016, 10:15:38 AM »
Lol. Trump's team made him reconcile with Megyn Kelly ("at her request"; wonder what that cost the Trump campaign), because it was making him look like a 2 year old. (The Trump campaign tries to aim for a minimum of a 5 year old level, and this was dragging them down.) They discussed a possibility of an interview. (Of course, once Trump is on live TV, he's uncontrollable by his  campaign, so he's likely to screw that up...)
I liked your other post better.  ;)

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 14, 2016, 10:17:14 AM »
I liked your other post better.  ;)
Which one?
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 14, 2016, 10:17:43 AM »

You don't have a problem with voting for someone that believes all Jews will go to hell if they don't accept his religion? If that's the type of person you want to vote for that is your choice.

You have any sources where the founding fathers put religion before America?

George Washington
1st U.S. President

"While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion. To the distinguished character of Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of Christian."
Is that good enough or you want thomas jefferson, john hancock, samuel adams also?
And what does the fact that he believes all that dont believe in his religion will go to hell (and whats your source on that other than that pastor who endorsed him?), why is that not a reason to vote for him? Does voting for him imply that i agree to that, is that some form of avoda zara? is voting for hilliary עובר on מדבר שקר תרחק?
if the founding fathers did put religion first but yet wrote and upheld the constitution are the "phonies"?
Perhaps voting altogether is phony, do you not believe לב מלכים ביד השם?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2016, 10:18:10 AM »

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 14, 2016, 10:18:32 AM »
The deleted one.
That said what?
JTZ

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 14, 2016, 10:24:58 AM »
Is that good enough or you want thomas jefferson, john hancock, samuel adams also?
Since you asked sure.  :)
Maybe start with John Adams who many regard as one of the most important Founding Fathers of the United States of America.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 14, 2016, 10:25:26 AM »
That said what?
How many did you just delete?

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 14, 2016, 10:27:17 AM »
How many did you just delete?
I'm not sure what you're referring to. I don't think I deleted any  particularly interesting or inflammatory posts just now.
JTZ