Topic Wiki

Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has said Jews will be hunted and put in death camps before Jesus returns.

Kansas evangelical Pastor Mike Bickle, whose endorsement the campaign publicized last month, runs a project called Israel Mandate, one of whose goals is “partnering with Messianic Jews for the salvation of the Jewish people.”

In a sermon in 2011, Bickle said God would give Jews a chance to convert to Christianity and “raise up the hunters” against those who refuse. Bickle called Hitler “the most famous hunter in recent history.” In 2005, Bickle said in a sermon that before Jesus’ coming, “a significant number of Jews will be in work camps, prison camps or death camps.”
Update: Non-story.
« Last edited by Zkpncs48 on April 18, 2016, 11:20:52 AM »

Author Topic: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!  (Read 32663 times)

Offline Eliyohu

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: JEWS 4 CRUZ!!!!
« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2016, 10:32:24 AM »
Since you asked sure.  :)
Maybe start with John Adams who many regard as one of the most important Founding Fathers of the United States of America.
Im so proud of you that you picked the only one who said that america is not founded on Christianty. even so he was a deeply religiuos man and still felt that it wasnt a contradiction. Just for the facts more than half of the signed on the constitution held degrees from bible seminaries. I think its ludicrous to claim that the founding fathers were not more or just as religious as Ted and they still felt it wasnt a contradiction.  even with all that you spewed i still believe your smart enough to understand, and do the research yourself if it truly troubles you.

Offline JTZ

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2016, 10:37:39 AM »
Im so proud of you that you picked the only one who said that america is not founded on Christianty. even so he was a deeply religiuos man and still felt that it wasnt a contradiction. Just for the facts more than half of the signed on the constitution held degrees from bible seminaries. I think its ludicrous to claim that the founding fathers were not more or just as religious as Ted and they still felt it wasnt a contradiction.  even with all that you spewed i still believe your smart enough to understand, and do the research yourself if it truly troubles you.
I never said the founding fathers or Ted as you call him were not religious. Many were deeply religious and with there great wisdom saw the need for separation of church and state.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2016, 10:42:36 AM »
What if a Jew running for president said I am a Jew first and an American second. How about a Muslim saying I am a Muslim first and an American second. I wonder how America would respond.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2016, 10:48:04 AM »
I never said the founding fathers or Ted as you call him were not religious. Many were deeply religious and with there great wisdom saw the need for separation of church and state.
Bingo! That means that being religious and upholding the constitution "with your last breath" is not phony... correct?

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2016, 10:49:41 AM »
What if a Jew running for president said I am a Jew first and an American second. How about a Muslim saying I am a Muslim first and an American second. I wonder how America would respond.
If its a contradiction then theres a problem that would be either phony to your country or religion for example you can make the argument that bernie sanders is a phony.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2016, 10:55:04 AM »
Bingo! That means that being religious and upholding the constitution "with your last breath" is not phony... correct?
Yes that is correct but that is not my beef or what I said. You can't put religion first and uphold the constitution. Just use abortion as an example. If your religion believes this is wrong how will you uphold the constitution when your religion comes first.

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 14, 2016, 11:01:51 AM »
Yes that is correct but that is not my beef or what I said. You can't put religion first and uphold the constitution. Just use abortion as an example. If your religion believes this is wrong how will you uphold the constitution when your religion comes first.
Abortion is a terrible example, theres no constitutional right to choose, if anything which most conservatives believe is that the right of life liberty and pursuit of happiness, particularly the right to life does pertain to an unborn child as opposed to for ex hillary who recently said that an unborn child has no constitutional rights.
Back to your question, i already explained that neither Cruz nor the founding fathers felt that it cotradicts upholding the constitution, and as i stated before IF it does contradict than hes not fit to president and yes i would consider him a phony.
And yes, to qoute your words in such a case you cant put religion before your country

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2016, 11:08:53 AM »
The real question is what his beliefs are regarding imposing his religion on others. Him personally putting his obligations to G-d before his obligations as an American doesn't necessarily disqualify him as president of America. It depends what he believes his obligations to G-d are.
(This is why people would be much more negative about a Muslim first; american second. Firstly; Islam is viewed as a religion that is apposed and in contradiction to America, and secondly; there is a concept of an obligation to establish a caliphate with sharia enforced in Islam. I know Judaism doesn't have such a requirement or belief.)
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2016, 11:13:30 AM »
And yes, to qoute your words in such a case you cant put religion before your country
Good point to agree and stop on.  :)
You support Cruz for things that are important to you. No one should have a problem with that.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 14, 2016, 11:16:15 AM »
The real question is what his beliefs are regarding imposing his religion on others.
I agree and do we know the answer?

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 14, 2016, 11:30:47 AM »
Simply him being a champion of religious liberty, by speaking about it and actually fighting for it, answers that question.

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 14, 2016, 11:32:58 AM »
Of course not. When have you ever met a politician that answers questions honestly? He'll say whatever will be acceptable.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2016, 11:34:40 AM »
Of course not. When have you ever met a politician that answers questions honestly? He'll say whatever will be acceptable.
Would that be considered being a phony?  :)

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 14, 2016, 11:41:26 AM »
Not necessarily. Just because you don't know if someone is lying; doesn't mean that they are.

This also wouldn't make him any more of a phony than any other  politician or candidate. You think Kasich is any better?

JTZ

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 14, 2016, 11:54:08 AM »
This also wouldn't make him any more of a phony than any other  politician or candidate. You think Kasich is any better?
Since I like Kasich I would have to say yes.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #215 on: April 14, 2016, 11:55:51 AM »
Since I like Kasich I would have to say yes.
So YOU are a phony
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2016, 02:01:00 PM »
So YOU are a phony
If you say so. Don't you have some place else to troll?

Offline elit

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2016, 03:40:14 PM »
Study up on the constitution first and you might have a better understanding.

That isn't what HE asked. If you are afraid to answer the question then don't give some political spin.

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2016, 03:46:40 PM »

If you say so. Don't you have some place else to troll?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 14, 2016, 04:12:43 PM »
Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign defended an endorsement from a controversial pastor who has said Jews will be hunted and put in death camps before Jesus returns.

Kansas evangelical Pastor Mike Bickle, whose endorsement the campaign publicized last month, runs a project called Israel Mandate, one of whose goals is “partnering with Messianic Jews for the salvation of the Jewish people.”

In a sermon in 2011, Bickle said God would give Jews a chance to convert to Christianity and “raise up the hunters” against those who refuse. Bickle called Hitler “the most famous hunter in recent history.” In 2005, Bickle said in a sermon that before Jesus’ coming, “a significant number of Jews will be in work camps, prison camps or death camps.”