Author Topic: BERNIE SANDERS IS A RABID ANTI-SEMITE!  (Read 24520 times)

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: BERNIE SANDERS IS A RABID ANTI-SEMITE!
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2016, 09:20:14 AM »
So yes, anyone who thinks that more Israelis should be murdered everyday to keep the ratio in proportion is a self hating scumbag.
Most of your posts are well thought out but this isn't one of them.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2016, 09:22:11 AM »
Uch! Dont you feel like ur listening to someone in a nursing home? His whole look talk and act is like that of a 100 year old

Well there you go. Don't vote for the guy because he's old. Nice.

And yes, I don't hear anything remotely anti Semitic in this speech.

Which doesn't mean he's not.

Meanwhile... he sure doesn't have my vote.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline Mordyk

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Some of this and some of that.
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2016, 09:23:57 AM »
Well there you go. Don't vote for the guy because he's old. Nice.

And yes, I don't hear anything remotely anti Semitic in this speech.

Which doesn't mean he's not.

Meanwhile... he sure doesn't have my vote.
My issues are not that he is old, my issues are his policies. But i hate watching him because the way he sounds
#TYH

Offline jungarmtl

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2016, 09:32:30 AM »
bernie is the worst for israel but Hillary is the a copy from Obama and she will be bad for israel , next on list is trump who will try to cut the aid that israel gets from the us because america is first and he has to cover the 19 trillion cruz and kasic are the only 2 that are good for israel and really pro israel 

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2016, 10:22:57 AM »
Most of your posts are well thought out but this isn't one of them.

Thanks for your well thought out objection :)
Visibly Jewish

Offline Aaaron

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2016, 10:23:55 AM »
The liberal approach to Israel is ALWAYS thinly veiled anti Semitism.
"I'm not antisemitic, I'm anti Israel". Every one of those morons is an anti Semite, 1000% percent of the time.

This retard Sanders is no different. He panders the same viewpoints as hardcore antisemitic liberals.
Israel kills disproportionate amount of Palestinians because they're good at defending themselves while the Palestinians put their kids in terrorist strongholds, so what's his point? That they don't have the right to defend themselves you self hating moron? Since when is killing terrorists only allowed in proportion? Oh too bad we killed an an extra terrorist, why don't you come on by and murder someone so we can be equal and we'll have peace again?

So yes, anyone who thinks that more Israelis should be murdered everyday to keep the ratio in proportion is a self hating scumbag.

While I agree that a lot of anti-Israel sentiment can be conflated with anti-Semitism, it's disingenuous to pretend that it's always the case.  Bernie is a prime example.  Do you honestly think he dislikes Jews?  I truly don't; I think he's solely anti many of Israel's policies. 

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2016, 10:25:18 AM »
Most Jews in America have pretty similar views on Israel as Bernie does. Jews are b'teva baishonim, rachmonim, gomlei chasodim and since it's b'teva it makes no difference if they are frum or not. So this is what happens when you have the inborn teva of rachmonus without any Torah to guide you; it creates the phenomenon of the bleeding heart liberal Jew.

You will never find any other ethnicity of people who are more concerned with the welfare of the enemy who wants to kill them than they are with themselves. It's a uniquely Jewish phenomenon.

You saw when he harasssed her twice or maybe three times that "you spoke at AIPAC and never mentioned the Palestinians' plight!" Does that even make sense? Is there even logic there? "You went to a tailgate party at Lambeau Field and you never expressed your support for the Bears!"  ;D Sorry to make light of it, but I am making a kal v'chomer.

Plus, he realizes his gaff and he corrects himself, "You BARELY mentioned the Palestinians," because he realized he had said "you NEVER mentioned the Palestinians" which he realized was wrong.

Anyway, it's frustrating, very frustrating. On the other hand, it really is amazing to see how different Jews are and how powerful the effect of the neshama has even when it is in a galus within a galus.

Online gozalim

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2016, 10:51:18 AM »
She says whatever she believes is politically good for her with extreme conviction.  She has 50 years of practice
That's exactly why she's our best bet that side of the aisle. we just finished 8 years with a 'revolutionary' president who took initiative to push his own unpopular ideas. bernie would do more of that. hillary political expediency clinton would most likely just maintain a status quo. and in the case of Israel the status quo still is generally supportive (at least compared to BHO/BS)

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2016, 10:53:49 AM »
While I agree that a lot of anti-Israel sentiment can be conflated with anti-Semitism, it's disingenuous to pretend that it's always the case.  Bernie is a prime example.  Do you honestly think he dislikes Jews?  I truly don't; I think he's solely anti many of Israel's policies.

I don't know if you can call him anti-semitic, but self-hating Jew is probably more accurate. But I'm not sure if it makes a difference. The anti-semites and self haters spew the same propaganda and march in the same rallies. He is overly and dishonestly critical of Israeli policy. Jews are getting murdered all the time in Israel, does it bother him? Did you ever hear him speak passionately about Jews getting murdered? No, because it doesn't bother him. At least not publicly.

He is Jewish, he should feel for his people first, and then for others. Or at the very least, care for everyone equally.
He can support the Israeli cause. He has done nothing like that, and that is fine, if he never does anything. But when he's actively trying to help the other side whitewash the murder of Jews, and making remarks that condemn that act of saving Jews by eliminating terrorists, whether with good intentions in mind or not, he's a person that does not care for Jews. And if you're Jewish, and you care about everyone besides Jews, in my book you're self-hating.
Visibly Jewish

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2016, 10:58:35 AM »
Say what you want about Bernie, IMHO he is the most truthful candidate in this election cycle!

In Tuesday's primary (if the lines aren't too long) I intend on voting for Sanders!

Not because I like any of his ideas or opinions, but because I think if he gets the D nomination it would be the best thing that could happen to the Republicans.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2016, 11:03:35 AM »

Say what you want about Bernie, IMHO he is the most truthful candidate in this election cycle!

Hitler was truthful.

No, I'm not comparing Sanders to Hitler; I'm just pointing out that truthful doesn't make one a good candidate unless the philosophies and positions that the candidate is truthful about and believes in are positions worth supporting.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2016, 11:07:10 AM »

I don't think it's even close, he's probably the most honest by a mile.
The problem is that he's so delusional that he actually believes what he says and plans to stay the course.
Visibly Jewish

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2016, 11:08:39 AM »
Hitler was truthful.

No, I'm not comparing Sanders to Hitler; I'm just pointing out that truthful doesn't make one a good candidate unless the philosophies and positions that the candidate is truthful about and believes in are positions worth supporting.

Dumb idea to bring Hitler into this.

1- We don't need to make any stupid exaggerated comparisons to get a point across.
2- Hitler and the 3rd reich weren't known for their honesty.
Visibly Jewish

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2016, 11:10:23 AM »
Dumb idea to bring Hitler into this.

1- We don't need to make any stupid exaggerated comparisons to get a point across.
2- Hitler and the 3rd reich weren't known for their honesty.
Point taken. You said the same thing as I meant anyways:
I don't think it's even close, he's probably the most honest by a mile.
The problem is that he's so delusional that he actually believes what he says and plans to stay the course.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Online aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2016, 11:12:35 AM »
but because I think if he gets the D nomination it would be the best thing that could happen to the Republicans.
Naaaa, the best would be Hillary getting the nomination then, BO choosing not to prosecute her and half the FBI walking off their jobs over it.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2016, 11:19:23 AM »
Naaaa, the best would be Hillary getting the nomination then, BO choosing not to prosecute her and half the FBI walking off their jobs over it.

Those are too many things that have to fall into place in perfect sequence. While I am א איד א מאמין, I still hold that אין סומכין על הנס.  ;)
-- Dan

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2016, 11:21:09 AM »
I'm just pointing out that truthful doesn't make one a good candidate unless the philosophies and positions that the candidate is truthful about and believes in are positions worth supporting.

Did you ever hear me say anything in support of Bernie's positions?

It is PRECISELY because I think there is no chance this country would go down that path that I would like to see him as the D candidate!

It would be the perfect יתבררו ויתלבנו הדברים!
-- Dan

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2016, 11:55:49 AM »
Thanks for your well thought out objection :)
As long as you see the error in your thinking we are all good.  ;)
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2016, 11:57:17 AM »
Hitler was truthful.
All we need is someone to bring the Holocaust into the discussion and we hit a homerun!

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2016, 12:08:32 PM »
All we need is someone to bring the Holocaust into the discussion and we hit a homerun!
Steps to replying to post:

A) Read post

B) Type a reply

C) Press post
JTZ