Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1249452 times)

Online chinagel

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #2620 on: September 15, 2019, 02:37:18 PM »
why should I apologize when I didn't cancel the order and the customer service told me someone called in to cancel my order in fact you can still order it.

I'm still waiting to hear if anyone else got his order canceled by accident..
Ridiculous. Using a CSR as evidence of anything. Just because you don't know what happened, must be he cancelled the order?! You're accusing him without any evidence.

Offline gingyguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 36
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I don't like to brag
« Reply #2621 on: September 15, 2019, 02:38:51 PM »
Ridiculous. Using a CSR as evidence of anything.
+1 DROPR
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline pfscoins

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: September 15, 2019, 02:41:31 PM »
Ridiculous. Using a CSR as evidence of anything. Just because you don't know what happened, must be he cancelled the order?! You're accusing him without any evidence.

And as someone mentioned if i did indeed do something like that,  it would mean that our locked in deals aren't really dual commitments.  Real slander

Offline Boruch Parnes

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: September 15, 2019, 02:49:15 PM »
And as someone mentioned if i did indeed do something like that,  it would mean that our locked in deals aren't really dual commitments.  Real slander
Totally agree  only have good feedback

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #2624 on: September 15, 2019, 03:23:26 PM »
@pfscoins you are right, the post was very sharp. It was written a moment after I found out the order was canceled, and I was quite upset. I apologize since it came across as offensive.
On the other hand, I do wonder how and why this order got canceled. It was my first time ordering a coin so I have no previous experience.

Offline pfscoins

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2625 on: September 15, 2019, 03:25:35 PM »
@pfscoins you are right, the post was very sharp. It was written a moment after I found out the order was canceled, and I was quite upset. I apologize since it came across as offensive.
On the other hand, I do wonder how and why this order got canceled. It was my first time ordering a coin so I have no previous experience.

The mint cancels orders for multiple reasons,  mostly due to duplicate shipping or billing addresses.  A credit card issue can also trigger a cancellation.  It's all done via algorithms so customer service reps dont know themselves most of the time.

Offline DDFer

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: September 15, 2019, 03:26:14 PM »
Have done many deals with @pfscoins and have only good things to say. He is true to his word even in cases when some of his buyers may not be.

Offline Jorjito11

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: September 15, 2019, 03:35:31 PM »
Have done many deals with @pfscoins and have only good things to say. He is true to his word even in cases when some of his buyers may not be.

Same here.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #2628 on: September 15, 2019, 03:48:37 PM »
I've ONLY requested ppl to cancel if an order was delayed past deadlines (processing or on hold for 2+ weeks).
I have NEVER requested any cancellations for a timely deal!
Yup that's why I didn't think you would have cancelled his order.
   You happen to stand behind your words and so far been very honest in all the deals I've dealt with you!
  So A+ on that and hope to continue beh..

In regards to @Joel2 , since you're telling us that it's the first time ordering coins from the US mint and joining a deal to me it sounds like your credit card was the one that shut down the order for $2,000 purchase, rather that the first time you making such a large purchase with the US mint.

go ahead and call your credit card company and see what they tell you, my hunch is they went ahead and canceled it due to fraud or thinking it was a fraudulent purchase.

And like mentioned above customer service Representatives have a mind of their own just so you don't bother them again they will use any cockamamie excuse.
 They take the most common reason or at least a common reason to why orders are canceled and tell people when they're unsure why the order was canceled.

for the future you should call your credit card company to tell them you're making a large purchase at... That way they'll make a note on your account and allow such a purchase to go through.

Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline tzifanya54

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: September 15, 2019, 03:51:13 PM »
I'd appreciate if other DDF members supply me with support here.
1. I'm getting tons of this coin from others.  Did ANYONE else have a cancelled order that the Mint explained as someone called to cancel?
2. Other deals... there were dozens (literally), that have fallen in price. Did I ever cancel anyones order or ask to cancel due to anything other than a massive delay in an order processing?
+100000000000
Only the best things to say! I have done all DDF deals you had (besides this one as I cant drop off in Brooklyn). Always honored his commitments even at a loss! Mint cancellations are a dime a dozen, and their CSR reps are even more incompetent than Amex overseas reps!

Offline Joel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #2630 on: September 15, 2019, 03:51:31 PM »
Yup that's why I didn't think you would have cancelled his order.
   You happen to stand behind your words and so far been very honest in all the deals I've dealt with you!
  So A+ on that and hope to continue beh..

In regards to @Joel2 , since you're telling us that it's the first time ordering coins from the US mint and joining a deal to me it sounds like your credit card was the one that shut down the order for $2,000 purchase, rather that the first time you making such a large purchase with the US mint.

go ahead and call your credit card company and see what they tell you, my hunch is they went ahead and canceled it due to fraud or thinking it was a fraudulent purchase.

And like mentioned above customer service Representatives have a mind of their own just so you don't bother them again they will use any cockamamie excuse.
 They take the most common reason or at least a common reason to why orders are canceled and tell people when they're unsure why the order was canceled.

for the future you should call your credit card company to tell them you're making a large purchase at... That way they'll make a note on your account and allow such a purchase to go through.

The CC isn't the issue here. Payment was processed a few days ago.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: September 15, 2019, 03:54:20 PM »
The CC isn't the issue here. Payment was processed a few days ago.
Then call the u.s. mint and ask to speak to a supervisor as to why your order was canceled.
   They very well know why it was canceled you can confirm with them.

And you're saying you got a refund from your credit card? Meaning you were charged and now refunded?
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline pfscoins

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: September 15, 2019, 04:25:11 PM »
Anyway. Water under the bridge...
Anyone have more of these and don't want to return them to the mint, please message me. I'm looking for several more.
BP and CH dropoffs or ship via your own dime.
Need them by 9/25. First day orders only.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: September 15, 2019, 07:45:18 PM »
Anyway. Water under the bridge...
Anyone have more of these and don't want to return them to the mint, please message me. I'm looking for several more.
BP and CH dropoffs or ship via your own dime.
Need them by 9/25. First day orders only.
random question why only first day orders if people that order a second day or even now can't get them to you before 9/25?
   I would assume none of the orders that are placed now are returns unless they are?

Offline pfscoins

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: September 15, 2019, 07:46:48 PM »
random question why only first day orders if people that order a second day or even now can't get them to you before 9/25?
   I would assume none of the orders that are placed now are returns unless they are?

First Day label from the grading companies

Offline puddles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: September 16, 2019, 09:05:45 AM »
I'd appreciate if other DDF members supply me with support here.
1. I'm getting tons of this coin from others.  Did ANYONE else have a cancelled order that the Mint explained as someone called to cancel?
2. Other deals... there were dozens (literally), that have fallen in price. Did I ever cancel anyones order or ask to cancel due to anything other than a massive delay in an order processing?

I have dealt with PFS a handful of times. Professional and honest. If you are going to make an accusation like that on a public forum you better have the proof to back it up. Not cool.

Offline SearchGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: September 16, 2019, 12:27:19 PM »
@pfscoins I opted In through your site and you confirmed my order after I purchased a coin, now i got an email from the mint telling me someone canceled my order after calling in the rep is telling me that I or someone with access to the order number canceled the order!!
Do you mind explaining yourself?
If anyone else is having his order canceled by someone else be advised it might be @pfscoins if you gave him your order number and he dosnt want to pull through.
I sent you a email if you want to sort this out you can...
I dont think that with just an email and order number you can cancel an order

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: September 16, 2019, 03:28:55 PM »
First Day label from the grading companies
How does one know that I ordered on the first day and not the second day?
   is that the reason you want to order number and email?

Online yaakovely

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: September 16, 2019, 09:02:05 PM »
Anyone still interested, I have an order from the 1st day.

Offline pfscoins

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: September 16, 2019, 09:10:03 PM »
Anyone still interested, I have an order from the 1st day.

Yes, i am still buying. Email me @ pfscoins@gmail.com