Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1265903 times)

Offline zaltz

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #6460 on: August 10, 2021, 11:42:59 PM »
What's the cheapest yet secure shipping method for the 1ounce gold proof coin 7/29?

Tia

Offline hide4

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6461 on: August 10, 2021, 11:46:32 PM »
https://catalog.usmint.gov/american-eagle-2021-one-ounce-silver-reverse-proof-two-coin-set-designer-edition-21XJ.html?cgid=2021-product-schedule
Mintage Limit: 125,000
Product Limit: 125,000
Household Order Limit: 1

This will be the most profitable coin this year IMHO
Definitely going to be a massive hit.
Is there a simple reason why it would be such a hit?

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #6462 on: August 10, 2021, 11:48:28 PM »
What's the cheapest yet secure shipping method for the 1ounce gold proof coin 7/29?

Tia
Secure is insured registered mail

Offline zaltz

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6463 on: August 10, 2021, 11:50:38 PM »
Secure is insured registered mail
With which carrier and how much is it?
Anyone know?

Tyvm

Offline Joel

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #6464 on: August 10, 2021, 11:55:18 PM »
Is there a simple reason why it would be such a hit?
If you remember the 2019 Reverse Proof coin reached close to 2k per coin.
A few differences here
This will be a 2 coin set and have the type one and type two design from 2021 which is unique plus the collectors favorite reverse proof gives the coins a nicer finish.
With a mintage of 125k this will sell out fast.

Offline hide4

• View Profile
« Reply #6465 on: August 11, 2021, 12:17:21 AM »
If you remember the 2019 Reverse Proof coin reached close to 2k per coin.
A few differences here
This will be a 2 coin set and have the type one and type two design from 2021 which is unique plus the collectors favorite reverse proof gives the coins a nicer finish.
With a mintage of 125k this will sell out fast.
Thanks for the explanation! The 2019 had only a 30k mintage though, so it’s safe to assume it won’t reach that high? Or not necessarily?

Offline coffeebean

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6466 on: August 11, 2021, 12:36:57 AM »
Some people in my pms asking how I get a bunch of coins each time. First off, I have 10 different accounts each one with a different email, different shipping address from friends and family in the same zip code, and different cc numbers. For billing I use the same address as shipping as long as it's in the same zip code as your billing address, it goes through. Each Mint account has the address and credit card number in stored addresses and credit cards. The only other advice I can give is practice, know how to sign in and out, have the links for both coins handy, if you get "Gateway error" message don't give up, keep refreshing. I noticed it takes time from when you select the stored credit card at checkout till the card numbers show up, don't refresh just wait it out, it can take 10 seconds. Before clicking "I accept" and "place order" wait for the cc page to finish loading, you'll avoid lots of error messages. Good luck next time...

Eta: I never used incognito, don't think it helps. There were times (like 4-5 times) where a relative ordered the same coin to his address after I used his for shipping. Both coins arrived every time.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 12:48:01 AM by coffeebean »

Offline Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: August 11, 2021, 01:00:13 AM »
Thanks for the explanation! The 2019 had only a 30k mintage though, so it’s safe to assume it won’t reach that high? Or not necessarily?
Correct. 125k is still limited, if it will reach 2k+ no one knows but i can say it will reach 1k easily

Offline S209

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #6468 on: August 11, 2021, 01:00:28 AM »
Some people in my pms asking how I get a bunch of coins each time. First off, I have 10 different accounts each one with a different email, different shipping address from friends and family in the same zip code, and different cc numbers. For billing I use the same address as shipping as long as it's in the same zip code as your billing address, it goes through. Each Mint account has the address and credit card number in stored addresses and credit cards. The only other advice I can give is practice, know how to sign in and out, have the links for both coins handy, if you get "Gateway error" message don't give up, keep refreshing. I noticed it takes time from when you select the stored credit card at checkout till the card numbers show up, don't refresh just wait it out, it can take 10 seconds. Before clicking "I accept" and "place order" wait for the cc page to finish loading, you'll avoid lots of error messages. Good luck next time...

Eta: I never used incognito, don't think it helps. There were times (like 4-5 times) where a relative ordered the same coin to his address after I used his for shipping. Both coins arrived every time.
Good for you. Thanks for sharing. :)
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline Shlomo1

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: August 11, 2021, 05:52:10 AM »
A credit card claim covered a mint coin? This was left a teiku a while back, as technically most exclude valuable coins from their terms. What card covered if?
Sure did. All $1800 of it. CFU

Offline GTR

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: August 11, 2021, 08:04:46 AM »
My set of 4, 21EFN, was backordered and canceled today as expected.

Offline nirc

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6471 on: August 11, 2021, 08:29:36 AM »
My set of 4, 21EFN, was backordered and canceled today as expected.

@GTR Why as expected?

I just got the email below and worried they going to cancel rather then backorder it.

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we are not able to fulfill it at this time. Please call our Customer Service Center at your earliest convenience at 1-800-872-6468.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours, we will automatically cancel your order. This is to protect you against any fraudulent activity on your account.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 08:56:14 AM by nirc »

Offline nescafe

• View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: August 11, 2021, 08:33:02 AM »
In my experience,  just adding apt 2 and my wife's name, same billing and works.
Didn't work for me. Orders from second account were cancelled

Offline sddd

• View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: August 11, 2021, 09:08:25 AM »
@GTR Why as expected?

I just got the email below and worried they going to cancel rather then backorder it.

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we are not able to fulfill it at this time. Please call our Customer Service Center at your earliest convenience at 1-800-872-6468.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours, we will automatically cancel your order. This is to protect you against any fraudulent activity on your account.

got this also on 4 of my orders with diff ccs. they say theres issues with my cards. not true but they arent easy to work with. and they cant add new cc. let us know if you have a diff experience

Offline nirc

• View Profile
« Reply #6474 on: August 11, 2021, 09:16:06 AM »
got this also on 4 of my orders with diff ccs. they say theres issues with my cards. not true but they arent easy to work with. and they cant add new cc. let us know if you have a diff experience

@sddd Did they cancel all 4 of those orders?

Is funny how this 1 order of mine actually has legit names, billing and shipping addresses.

Offline yosefsv

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: August 11, 2021, 09:40:23 AM »
@GTR Why as expected?

Anyone spoke to them after getting this email?
I got this email today for a 4 coin set (7/29) that was on backorder, and switched today to processing.
What do they want to hear?
If it benefits even just one fellow DDFer, its worth posting it.

Offline lobo3k

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: August 11, 2021, 10:34:10 AM »
Anyone spoke to them after getting this email?
I got this email today for a 4 coin set (7/29) that was on backorder, and switched today to processing.
What do they want to hear?
Just chatted with them. They said there's an issue with my card. And the only thing to do is reprocess the charge. I said to try that, and the rep came back and said it's already in the processing stage, and there's nothing to do. I'm expecting a cancelation.

Offline AMJ

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: August 11, 2021, 10:36:17 AM »

Offline Chester

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: August 11, 2021, 10:55:32 AM »