Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1258137 times)

Offline shulem92

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #580 on: July 06, 2016, 06:30:29 PM »
My orders shipped with an incorrect billing address;))
Correct zip code? Cuz that's all that really matters

Offline farmbochur

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 06, 2016, 06:51:52 PM »
Got one box today!
+1 on getting a box today and
+1 on budget shipping
Risk is opportunity

Offline SearchGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
New Coin Deal
« Reply #582 on: July 06, 2016, 09:07:00 PM »
I don't understand the joke with budget shipping, is it not ground?

Offline tzifanya54

• View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 06, 2016, 10:05:11 PM »
2 orders still pending. To call or not to call (wrong billing add) that is the question...

Offline shulem92

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: July 06, 2016, 10:07:19 PM »
2 orders still pending. To call or not to call (wrong billing add) that is the question...
Don't call. My orders just went thru today. As long as the billing zip code is correct you should be fine

Offline beeweegee

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: July 06, 2016, 10:07:26 PM »
Mine took a few days, then shipped last night.

Offline Welder

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 07, 2016, 12:49:54 AM »
In they ear or two, I've gotten many orders shipped with incorrect billing address + zip code.
"We need more welders and less philosophers" — Marco Rubio

Offline beeweegee

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 07, 2016, 01:27:02 AM »
In they ear or two, I've gotten many orders shipped with incorrect billing address + zip code.
+1

Offline enwhycee

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 07, 2016, 03:07:11 AM »
Scam or Legit?

I got this message on eBay:

Hello,

I'm usually not up this late. I'm a banker at Capital One just FYI. I already bought one today for $1,380 but I'm thinking of getting a 2nd.

See attached PIC for my info. PayPal would work BUT if You sent me an invoice, you'd get hit with a 3% fee ($42) when unpaid you, so you might not want to do an invoice. An option for you is for ME to send you a PP payment using friends & family. No fees to You, but then I have Zero protection. If anything happens and I don't get coin then I am out of luck. I'm at work tomorrow but text me or send email. Text I'll see easier. Email might not see until I get home.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #589 on: July 07, 2016, 03:21:41 AM »
Scam or Legit?

Hello,

I'm usually not up this late. I'm a banker at Capital One just FYI. I already bought one today for $1,380 but I'm thinking of getting a 2nd.

See attached PIC for my info. PayPal would work BUT if You sent me an invoice, you'd get hit with a 3% fee ($42) when unpaid you, so you might not want to do an invoice. An option for you is for ME to send you a PP payment using friends & family. No fees to You, but then I have Zero protection. If anything happens and I don't get coin then I am out of luck. I'm at work tomorrow but text me or send email. Text I'll see easier. Email might not see until I get home.
It's a risk, he's looking to get the coin without all the fees, if you do send him the coin make sure you actually got the money in your account and that it can't be reversed the payment once sent, and again we live in a world full of scammers,why would he tell you he usually doesn't go to sleep so late?  (unless to fit his job he would have to go to sleep ontime and be on the job the next morning, )but have no clue why it's needed to tell you what he does for a living and trying to convince you he's a real buyer and not a scam?!
     Good luck on whatever you do. I hope for the best of it.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #590 on: July 07, 2016, 03:25:55 AM »
I don't understand the joke with budget shipping, is it not ground?
Yes it is(same as ground), budget shipping (called budget because its in the budget(a low cost) [$4.95])the usm had budget shipping listed for a $4.95 fee so we are referring to it as budget which is the same as ground. 
 No joke involved. :-X
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Buruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 07, 2016, 03:31:37 AM »
Scam or Legit?

Hello,

I would stay away. He has a scammy tone of voice.

Offline Z56

• View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE, Hertz GP, Avis PP
« Reply #592 on: July 07, 2016, 03:42:26 AM »
Scam or Legit?

Hello,

Scam!! Maybe call him and meet up with him
“I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work

Offline enwhycee

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 07, 2016, 03:50:00 AM »
I doubt he lives near me... Not sure though.

What kind of protection do I have, if he sends me a PP payment, then I withdraw?

Can he go to PP and then they bill me his sent funds if he opens a case or something?

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 07, 2016, 04:31:25 AM »
Scam or Legit?

Hello,

Sounds like a scam. Stolen PP account? Very sweet of him to be so concerned with you getting hit with a 3% fee. More likely that he knows that a G&S payment is more likely to get flagged than a F&F transaction. This may seem like an easy way to liquidate a stolen PayPal balance for a cash equivalent. Is the phone number a real number or a TextNow throwaway?
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline SearchGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 07, 2016, 06:54:38 AM »
Scam or Legit?

Hello,

Would you post his eBay name?

Offline Live N Learn

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 07, 2016, 08:03:45 AM »
Would you post his eBay name?

do you want to counter offer?  ;D
".איזהו חכם, הלומד מכל אדם"

Offline tzifanya54

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 07, 2016, 09:19:03 AM »
A quick glance shows that:
1) at least one spelling mistake (could just be a typo)
2) weird that he felt the need to justify being up late, and what he does for a living
3) he says it's not wise for him to do a F&F payment yet he is agreeing to do it?
4) he is a banker at capital one, but has no way to check his personal email the whole day?

Offline SearchGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 07, 2016, 09:24:40 AM »
do you want to counter offer?  ;D
Lol

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 07, 2016, 10:24:51 AM »
Lets get back OT. Offering 1300 today only.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(