Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1228915 times)

Offline SearchGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #780 on: August 23, 2016, 12:25:09 AM »
Would love to know what's Dan's take on this matter! Besides jj is his brother so there going to agree! ?
He also has an interest because he's a Chabad guy and he probably knows him personally

Offline grodnoking

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 23, 2016, 12:27:34 AM »
Maybe they would possibly let a ddfer resell a coin he is stuck with, but offers before the sale of the coin from the mint are restricted to PFS.
Meaning we are applying the basic rule on this forum that you can not advertise for your business,  and PFS purchased the rights to be able to advertise on this site. Anyone else looking for you to buy a coin for them so they can resell it is simply advertising for a business and was not allowed here all along!
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline ual902

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 23, 2016, 12:29:30 AM »
How about  putting up the "car lease master thread" for sale too?!!

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 23, 2016, 12:30:34 AM »
How about  putting up the "car lease master thread" for sale too?!!
My edit may explain what is going on here.

Online myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #784 on: August 23, 2016, 12:30:41 AM »
Maybe they would possibly let a ddfer resell a coin he is stuck with, but offers before the sale of the coin from the mint are restricted to PFS.
That is the reason pfs should get his own tweet (his own post on the ms so 1000's can see his ad!) not ban ddf from coin buyers/sellers!

So now dan is going to add to the list of prohibited stuff, no selling or buying of coins?!
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 23, 2016, 12:31:18 AM »
That is the reason pfs should get his own tweet (his own post on the ms so 1000's can see his ad!) not ban ddf from coin buyers/sellers!

So now dan is going to add to the list of prohibited stuff, no selling or buying of coins?!
Read my edit.

Offline SearchGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 23, 2016, 12:35:21 AM »
Meaning we are applying the basic rule on this forum that you can not advertise for your business,  and PFS purchased the rights to be able to advertise on this site. Anyone else looking for you to buy a coin for them so they can resell it is simply advertising for a business and was not allowed here all along!
Oh lemme see the self promoting Amazon threads get deleted. never

Online myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #787 on: August 23, 2016, 12:35:48 AM »
Isn't that what the Goods For Sale/Trade thread all about? Being able to sell or flip a coin you bought? Or no business?

Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline bambi

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 23, 2016, 12:36:45 AM »

Well then... Maybe we should ban anyone from selling anything on ddf without paying a referral fee! Very much the spirit of ddf...

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #789 on: August 23, 2016, 12:40:04 AM »
Agreed. Personal sales after the coin is launched is fine in goods for sale trade.

But advertising for businesses as always is not.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline grodnoking

• View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 23, 2016, 12:40:24 AM »
Well then... Maybe we should ban anyone from selling anything on ddf without paying a referral fee! Very much the spirit of ddf...
Sell whatever you want. We have a whole section for that. Just dont put up anything that is a business for you. If you buy and sell coins for a living (even a side business) it's always been not allowed.

Like JJ just posted.

Offline JTZ

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 23, 2016, 12:44:03 AM »
Agreed. Personal sales after the coin is launched is fine in goods for sale trade.
What about personal offers before the coins are launched?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #792 on: August 23, 2016, 12:45:25 AM »
Oh lemme see the self promoting Amazon threads get deleted. never
You are factually incorrect. I have deleted well over 100 Amazon self promoting threads. The RTM button is recommended for that.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline deltastubs

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 23, 2016, 03:35:50 AM »
Well after all you old men are done arguing about the window in shul, where is pfs ad, whats the big offer for tomorrow folks? Lets talk $$$$

Offline SearchGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 23, 2016, 07:49:29 AM »
Well after all you old men are done arguing about the window in shul, where is pfs ad, whats the big offer for tomorrow folks? Lets talk $$$$
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/93832

Offline GTR

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: August 23, 2016, 08:20:49 AM »
I guess not.

Offline puddles

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 23, 2016, 08:26:05 AM »

But advertising for businesses as always is not.
Not sure why anyone has an issue with this now. You can sell your own, just dont advertise. End of discussion.

Offline incendia

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 23, 2016, 08:55:56 AM »
Not sure why anyone has an issue with this now. You can sell your own, just dont advertise. End of discussion.

Because it distorts the market place. If PFs is buying a coin for $40 but some one else is buying for $50 but we cant discuss it. Then a lot of people are going to lose out on $10.

PFS bought a DDf monopoly

Offline ben89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 23, 2016, 08:59:04 AM »
what about the times when pfs is not interested in certain coins but others are interested then nobody will know about it

Offline bznt

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 23, 2016, 09:02:02 AM »
Maybe we should delete all threads other then amex cards because they are no more profitable to the owners of this site ?