Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1228771 times)

Offline davidmal

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 239
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #900 on: August 23, 2016, 02:48:11 PM »
I think that this thread should be closed down or moved.
it kind of went from Coin Deal to Coin No No Policy.
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"

Offline Z56

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE, Hertz GP, Avis PP
« Reply #901 on: August 23, 2016, 02:51:43 PM »
Goods for sale trade.

I opened a thread yesterday and you closed it. @JJ
“I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #902 on: August 23, 2016, 02:55:07 PM »
I opened a thread yesterday and you closed it. @JJ
Please read the wiki here. "-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system."
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline JTZ

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 23, 2016, 03:31:46 PM »
I'm not fully onboard myself, though I understand JJs desire to diversify and monetize where it makes sense as well as clamp down on businesses trying to make a buck by avoiding going through the proper DD advertising channels.
Is that a bus running over JJ?  :)
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline elit

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 23, 2016, 08:14:40 PM »
FWIW I don't mind the discussion, this isn't FT and SD were they would swiftly ban you for that. I'm not fully onboard myself, though I understand JJs desire to diversify and monetize where it makes sense as well as clamp down on businesses trying to make a buck by avoiding going through the proper DD advertising channels.

But good grief does SG have an axe to grind. He'd give steve2 a run for his money!
I have no interest in this coin thing nor the chabad hock and I am not a big player here but I have been on this forum basically from its inception and I really don't think it's a good idea like JTZ said it's a very slippery slope. Plus deals like this turn off the core people who feel it's being commercialized and monetized
I think I heard the crunch all the way in NY :)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #905 on: August 23, 2016, 08:21:33 PM »
Not really. I may not have done it, but he has the authority and I think it's a decent compromise to allow personal sales afterward and weed out the non-paying businesses beforehand with one that will help pay the bills. It doesn't really change existing DDF rules.

I also used to make 2-4 posts/day and JJ proved to me why that was foolish. Sure some will turn off their SMS, but many more will join and contribute to this being a business that can survive in a post credit card world where most other blogs will fold.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 23, 2016, 08:24:49 PM »
Not really. I may not have done it, but he has the authority and I think it's a decent compromise to allow personal sales afterward and weed out the non-paying businesses beforehand with one that will help pay the bills. It doesn't really change existing DDF rules.
+1
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline elit

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 23, 2016, 08:31:07 PM »

I also used to make 2-4 posts/day and JJ proved to me why that was foolish. Sure some will turn off their SMS, but many more will join and contribute to this being a business that can survive in a post credit card world where most other blogs will fold.
I actually can hear it in this context. However I don't like the somewhat deceptive advertising where you are allowing someone to operate a thread that is really advertising, even if you made a disclaimer. It's like the jewish news sites that sell article space no one's really fooled but it looks ameturish and feels dishonest. Why not put ads on ddf of you're looking to increase revenue as opposed to doing it this way

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 24, 2016, 02:50:18 AM »
a post credit card world where most other blogs will fold.

I can't wait. Good riddance. #burnthebowtiealready
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 24, 2016, 09:10:43 AM »

Will you still be posting airline news/flight deals in the post-CC world or or is all the revenue from that part of your site basically from CC's?
Visibly Jewish

Offline grodnoking

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 24, 2016, 09:31:02 AM »
Will you still be posting airline news/flight deals in the post-CC world or or is all the revenue from that part of your site basically from CC's?
I have no idea, but I can't imagine that even right now he's getting most of his income from CC, especially because he doesn't have all of them giving him referrals. Even so, CC news and hacks are probably getting him much of his traffic, which in turn helps him make money off of things not CC related.
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline talmid chuchem

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 24, 2016, 02:17:23 PM »
If I repost my post that was deleted, will I get banned?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #912 on: August 24, 2016, 02:46:11 PM »
Please read the wiki here. "-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system."

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #913 on: August 24, 2016, 02:47:42 PM »
If he violates that rule what is the punishment, banned?  :)

Offline talmid chuchem

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: August 24, 2016, 02:48:52 PM »
Just saw the wiki, I'm doing teshuva now....

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: August 24, 2016, 02:48:57 PM »
:P

Offline SearchGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 24, 2016, 02:50:26 PM »
Can someone translate the Wiki for me?

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 24, 2016, 02:52:29 PM »
DD is a business. Businesses are ruled by laws of economics. If you aren't happy with the service being provided, find yourself an alternative. If you'd like to share business suggestions, you can go to the site suggestion thread, but nobody paid for anything to justify the outrage and sense of entitlement.

$0.02
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Yitz

• View Profile
« Reply #918 on: August 24, 2016, 03:36:58 PM »
DD is a business. Businesses are ruled by laws of economics. If you aren't happy with the service being provided, find yourself an alternative. If you'd like to share business suggestions, you can go to the site suggestion thread, but nobody paid for anything to justify the outrage and sense of entitlement.

$0.02
+100

Offline nobiggy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 24, 2016, 03:42:55 PM »

$0.02
DD is a business but DDF is something that each and everyone of us has a part in it's success.