Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1229549 times)

Offline GTR

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #920 on: August 24, 2016, 03:54:37 PM »
If you aren't happy with the service provided first shouldn't you attempt to alert the business to the lacking service?  I think that's what went on here.  Simply "find an alternative" is an asinine suggestion that assumes the exact antithesis of what this very business advocates.

Welp, I didn't like the service I got dealing with Airline A - so instead of attempting to better the situation, for myself and for their business, I'm gonna shut up and take the train. 

Offline Z56

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE, Hertz GP, Avis PP
« Reply #921 on: August 24, 2016, 04:15:08 PM »
Can someone translate the Wiki for me?

Why are my post getting deleted ?
“I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #922 on: August 24, 2016, 04:27:38 PM »
Why are my post getting deleted ?
Please read the wiki here. "-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system."
banned
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Z56

• View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 24, 2016, 04:31:30 PM »
My post are banned from all threads ? Can you please unblock me ?
“I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work

Offline talmid chuchem

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 24, 2016, 04:33:45 PM »
My post are banned from all threads ? Can you please unblock me ?
So how are you posting?

Offline talmid chuchem

• View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 24, 2016, 04:45:19 PM »
DD is a business. Businesses are ruled by laws of economics. If you aren't happy with the service being provided, find yourself an alternative. If you'd like to share business suggestions, you can go to the site suggestion thread, but nobody paid for anything to justify the outrage and sense of entitlement.

$0.02
If a lounge makes a rule that no bringing in newspapers from outside, you can only read the newspapers they provide. Its their right to do it, because the restaurant is ruled by their rules. But is it correct for them to do it? They are undermining the whole thing of their lounge, as a lounge is where people come to relax & read WHATEVER they want, they lounge management can make a rule that I can't bring in outside newspapers, but that undermines the whole concept of the lounge.

Same is here in DDF, the forums are here so people can try to make money (& maybe trick out the system ), the management can make rules & restrict stuff, but that undermines the concept of this forum.

Offline Z56

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 24, 2016, 05:07:23 PM »
If a lounge makes a rule that no bringing in newspapers from outside, you can only read the newspapers they provide. Its their right to do it, because the restaurant is ruled by their rules. But is it correct for them to do it? They are undermining the whole thing of their lounge, as a lounge is where people come to relax & read WHATEVER they want, they lounge management can make a rule that I can't bring in outside newspapers, but that undermines the whole concept of the lounge.

Same is here in DDF, the forums are here so people can try to make money (& maybe trick out the system ), the management can make rules & restrict stuff, but that undermines the concept of this forum.

Wow! Well said!!!

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #927 on: August 24, 2016, 05:11:35 PM »

To answer with an equally fitting analogy:

Let's say you enjoy eating ice cream. Now the ice cream store owner decides he only wants to sell you chocolate flavor. But you really like peanut butter caramel strawberry fudge pistachio! So you march into the hat store, and complain that grocery store is out of milk. That will show 'em.

Offline talmid chuchem

• View Profile
« Reply #928 on: August 24, 2016, 05:17:37 PM »
Wow! Well said!!!
Thanks
To answer with an equally fitting analogy:

Let's say you enjoy eating ice cream. Now the ice cream store owner decides he only wants to sell you chocolate flavor. But you really like peanut butter caramel strawberry fudge pistachio! So you march into the hat store, and complain that grocery store is out of milk. That will show 'em.
Please explain more.

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 24, 2016, 05:19:06 PM »

You're right, lounges are completely free.
They don't charge you entry or for food/drinks or anything like that, because that would make their patrons uncomfortable and hurt their financial well being. And we all know that lounges are meant to make their visitors feel free from the stress of the real world.
Visibly Jewish

Offline talmid chuchem

• View Profile
« Reply #930 on: August 24, 2016, 06:59:24 PM »

Also if do all travel advertises on DDMS for tickets to Israel for Sukkos, am I not allowed to post about airfare mistakes for that dates?

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 157
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 24, 2016, 07:15:23 PM »
Order shipped.

Offline davidmal

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 239
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 24, 2016, 07:19:10 PM »
Mine too
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"

Offline shmoe joe

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 24, 2016, 07:25:18 PM »
Order shipped.
mines too still available to best offer
give some love (likes) to a brother!

Offline ike88

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 24, 2016, 07:26:06 PM »
Mine too
+1, but please don't change the conversation here. I started checking ddf more often to stay updated on the thrilling discussion here.

All my cents have been said here, so I have nothing to add.  I will say that it's refreshing (although a little boring) to see that both sides have cooled off a bit and are discussing the topic more maturely.

Can we still all pray in the same minyan - without saying that special prayer to forgive everyone?

Offline deltastubs

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 24, 2016, 08:31:47 PM »
+1, but please don't change the conversation here. I started checking ddf more often to stay updated on the thrilling discussion here.

All my cents have been said here, so I have nothing to add.  I will say that it's refreshing (although a little boring) to see that both sides have cooled off a bit and are discussing the topic more maturely.

Can we still all pray in the same minyan - without saying that special prayer to forgive everyone?

Id say we can fight until elul so we got time!

On a different note im still buying

Offline davidmal

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 239
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 24, 2016, 08:31:56 PM »

I'm a fan of the idea in general that companies shouldn't solicit in forums
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"

Offline ben89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 24, 2016, 10:43:36 PM »
a little off topic now  :-\ one out of 4 orders says cancelled now.they said in the email that there was no inventory left. it was the last order i made...

Offline Saver2000

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 25, 2016, 12:24:43 AM »
DD is a business. Businesses are ruled by laws of economics. If you aren't happy with the service being provided, find yourself an alternative. If you'd like to share business suggestions, you can go to the site suggestion thread, but nobody paid for anything to justify the outrage and sense of entitlement.

$0.02
::)

Offline GTR

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 25, 2016, 07:02:59 AM »
Price on ebay is creeping down... a couple sets of 4 posted @ 500 now.