Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1228820 times)

Offline deal boy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #1340 on: September 22, 2016, 08:02:03 AM »
Canceled with no problem! Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes about limiting the household order limit!
If they haven't limited it to begin with the coins would never be worth more than 485

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: September 22, 2016, 08:04:38 AM »
So they get nothing for their troubles?
Why should they?? The product that has value was never shipped to them and the value now went down??

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: September 22, 2016, 09:30:36 AM »
Why should they?? The product that has value was never shipped to them and the value now went down??
They are holding up there part of the deal. It is not there fault it is taking so long to ship.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: September 22, 2016, 09:40:37 AM »
They are holding up there part of the deal. It is not there fault it is taking so long to ship.
The deal was to ship them the coin and you didn't ....

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: September 22, 2016, 09:55:30 AM »
The deal was to ship them the coin and you didn't ....
I did not take part in the deal. Wasn't the deal to ship the coins when you receive them?
I am just pointing out how things can go wrong and why an exclusive is a bad idea.  ;)
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Jkhein

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: September 22, 2016, 09:55:42 AM »
I guess that people who still want to keep their orders and not cancel would be allowed

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: September 22, 2016, 09:58:13 AM »
I guess that people who still want to keep their orders and not cancel would be allowed
That's up to the coin buyers to decide (unless you are offering to buy them)

Online mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
« Reply #1347 on: September 22, 2016, 10:12:26 AM »
I did not take part in the deal. Wasn't the deal to ship the coins when you receive them?
I am just pointing out how things can go wrong and why an exclusive is a bad idea.  ;)
how is exclusive a bad idea? They are paying money to the site so it's good for those running the site. Pfs is still paying for the coins that already shipped at the agreed on price. All he is doing is asking that if your order didn't  ship Please cancel. Which to be honest any coin dealer would ask you to do so this would be an issue whether ddf was exclusive with PFS or not.

So I don't get your point.

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: September 22, 2016, 10:17:34 AM »
how is exclusive a bad idea? They are paying money to the site so it's good for those running the site. Pfs is still paying for the coins that already shipped at the agreed on price. All he is doing is asking that if your order didn't  ship Please cancel. Which to be honest any coin dealer would ask you to do so this would be an issue whether ddf was exclusive with PFS or not.

+1 ... they also asked you to ship them out last week already....

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: September 22, 2016, 10:25:37 AM »

Lets get real here. If the price was going up they would not be asking anyone to cancel. They shouldn't be asking anyone to cancel now either.

If something went wrong with any exclusive deal (forget about this deal and dealer) the members are going to blame DDF also.

Offline JoeyShmoe

• View Profile
« Reply #1350 on: September 22, 2016, 10:28:31 AM »
Lets get real here. If the price was going up they would not be asking anyone to cancel. They shouldn't be asking anyone to cancel now either.

If something went wrong with any exclusive deal (forget about this deal and dealer) the members are going to blame DDF also.
Do you realize that you're arguing a moot point, he already responded to you that he was kind enough to offer people $10 more for a future coin deal for their troubles. So that's giving the people 30% of what they were promised even though they didn't deliver. You can keep on trolling though...

I actually (unsolicited) told members that they'll get a deal code that will bump next deal by $10.
You really do seem to be a Mentch!
DDF A-Z Link Extension
Chrome
Firefox
Info

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: September 22, 2016, 10:30:58 AM »

Nothing went wrong ... Everyone knew that the value of these coins were only if you were able to sell them as soon as possible ... ( many buyers even made you overnight it to them) they sold all of them already and made a profit ... If two weeks after the coin goes for sale the limits were lifted that's not the buyers fault ... The reason these orders were processing was because people were playing shtick with addresses ... It's like saying that if it took a month for your credit card to approve the purchase (and the mint wouldn't ship it out until they did) the buyers are still obligated to take it .... Imo

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: September 22, 2016, 10:37:20 AM »
The reason these orders were processing was because people were playing shtick with addresses ... It's like saying that if it took a month for your credit card to approve the purchase (and the mint wouldn't ship it out until they did) the buyers are still obligated to take it .... Imo
If they were playing games with addresses, CC info or something else then that is valid reason to cancel the deal. If it is being delayed shipped due to no fault of theirs then the deal should be honored.

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #1353 on: September 22, 2016, 10:39:38 AM »
If they were playing games with addresses, CC info or something else then that is valid reason to cancel the deal. If it is being delayed shipped due to no fault of theirs then the deal should be honored.
I hate getting involved in this, but you can't be honest and say a request to cancel is the same as not being honored.

I mean you could but I thought I fed you enough crow for one week  :-*
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 22, 2016, 10:41:05 AM »
Do you realize that you're arguing a moot point, he already responded to you that he was kind enough to offer people $10 more for a future coin deal for their troubles. So that's giving the people 30% of what they were promised even though they didn't deliver.
I would love to do business with you. Give you 30% of what was agreed to.

Online mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
« Reply #1355 on: September 22, 2016, 10:42:21 AM »
I hate getting involved in this, but you can't be honest and say a request to cancel is the same as not being honored.

I mean you could but I thought I fed you enough crow for one week  :-*
Exactly its not like they are losing anything.

He only offered it to them bec there was a household limit now that there is no household limit he has no use for it.

Again this would be an issue with any coin dealer whether he was exclusive or not

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: September 22, 2016, 10:43:09 AM »
Where did I say they were the same? I thought I said he should not ask them to cancel?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #1357 on: September 22, 2016, 10:43:39 AM »
Where did I say they were the same? I thought I said he should not ask then to cancel?
Did you see my edit?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: September 22, 2016, 10:44:15 AM »
You implied here the deal isn't being honored which is not the case.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: September 22, 2016, 10:46:12 AM »
You implied here and other places the deal isn't being honored which is not the case.
Now I am implying something? Nice try. How do you want your crow cooked?  :P