Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1229798 times)

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #1360 on: September 22, 2016, 10:48:25 AM »
Now I am implying something? Nice try. How do you want your crow cooked?  :P
I knew i never should of fed the troll. lesson learned.

Why would someone say "If it is being delayed shipped due to no fault of theirs then the deal should be honored." If that's exactly what is the case?

Do you wake up and say if I am breathing then I should be alive?
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline JoeyShmoe

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: September 22, 2016, 10:52:19 AM »
I would love to do business with you. Give you 30% of what was agreed to.
Let's play out the scenario. The person was offered $30 to order and ship the coin, coin was ordered (wasn't hard work, I did it... twice, this time), coin wasn't shipped (probably due to Shtick being done), person was notified - with ample time - that they should attempt to fix the issue that's holding back delivery since price will drop, which was obviously not done (if it was it would be shipped, and if they attempted and were still denied, then it won't ship), person was requested that if it's still not shipped then they should please cancel the order and were offered $10 on a future deal.

I'm pretty sure I recall reading in the terms that they have the right to request to cancel if it isn't shipped by a certain time. So I don't see what your problem is!
DDF A-Z Link Extension
Chrome
Firefox
Info

Offline JTZ

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: September 22, 2016, 10:54:43 AM »
Why would someone say "If it is being delayed shipped due to no fault of theirs then the deal should be honored." If that's exactly what is the case?
I have no idea if they don't cancel if it will honored. I have no reason to believe it wont be honored. No matter how you try and twist my words I never said or implied it wouldn't be honored. If you want to have an honest discussion no problem. If you are going to try and discredit my point with the childish troll comment then there is no point to this.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #1363 on: September 22, 2016, 10:55:57 AM »
I have no idea if they don't cancel if it will honored. I have no reason to believe it wont be honored. No matter how you try and twist my words I never said or implied it wouldn't be honored. If you want to have an honest discussion no problem. If you are going to try and discredit my point with the childish troll comment then there is no point to this.
Thank you for retracting your implication.

Offline deal boy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: September 22, 2016, 10:56:40 AM »
Lol

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: September 22, 2016, 10:57:28 AM »
I didn't retract anything. Now man up and tell me how you want your crow cooked.  :P
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: September 22, 2016, 10:59:06 AM »
I didn't retract anything. Now man up and tell me how you want your crow cooked.  :P
I know that's the best I can expect from you. a classic JTZ180 when he realizes his last logic line was a dud, he takes his vague statements and changes them. Been around the forums for years now.

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: September 22, 2016, 11:05:35 AM »
I know that's the best I can expect from you. a classic JTZ180 when he realizes his last logic line was a dud, he takes his vague statements and changes them. Been around the forums for years now.
Unlike you and most members here who will never commit to anything. I say it like it is. If you are not sure what I mean just ask and I spell it out for you. No need to twist my words to fit your way of thinking.

You know what happens when you assume.  ;)

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: September 22, 2016, 11:06:57 AM »
Unlike you and most members here who will never commit to anything. I say it like it is. If you are not sure what I mean just ask and I spell it out for you. No need to twist my words to fit your way of thinking.

You know what happens when you assume.  ;)
If I ever would assume YOU wouldn't change at all :P

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: September 22, 2016, 11:08:46 AM »
If I ever would assume YOU wouldn't change at all :P
If I were you I would avoid all valid points I made also.

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: September 22, 2016, 11:12:14 AM »
If I were you I would avoid all valid points I made also.
I value feedback. If you participated in this deal and did everything as asked and were upset because of a request to cancel I'd take it into consideration.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #1371 on: September 22, 2016, 11:13:35 AM »
If they haven't limited it to begin with the coins would never be worth more than 485
I meant limiting it to 1, which they should learn by now to allow 2 coins min per household!
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: September 22, 2016, 11:18:08 AM »

Really? We're calling names and doing personal attacks now?
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: September 22, 2016, 11:21:10 AM »
Really? We're calling names and doing personal attacks now?
1. I don't see any name calling in that quote.

2. You have to know when it's personal and when it's friends.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: September 22, 2016, 11:23:44 AM »
I don't mean to pick sides! JTZ definitely has a point, and those who don't want to hear what he's saying that's ok! Just don't say he's crazy!
When this happened the other way around, by last deal which the going price was only 40-60 profit then hit $300+ profit off a box and all the sellers committed to the dealers, and now to loose such a profit you will find many reasons or heterim to go back on your commitment! As you never had the coin when you committed or any other reason!

Point blank there should not be an excuse to back out whether your the dealer or the seller! Just because your the coin dealer it doesn't make it ok to back out!
Just bringing out my view! If you disagree then feel free to comment below (as dan always says, ;))   
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Online jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: September 22, 2016, 11:25:00 AM »
I don't mean to pick sides! JTZ definitely has a point, and those who don't want to hear what he's saying that's ok! Just don't say he's crazy!
When this happened the other way around, by last deal which the going price was only 40-60 profit then hit $300+ profit off a box and all the sellers committed to the dealers, and now to loose such a profit you will find many reasons or heterim to go back on your commitment! As you never had the coin when you committed or any other reason!

Point blank there should not be an excuse to back out whether your the dealer or the seller! Just because your the coin dealer it doesn't make it ok to back out!
Just bringing out my view! If you disagree then feel free to comment below (as dan always says, ;))   
Question did pfs in anyway not honor the deal?

Offline deal boy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
New Coin Deal
« Reply #1376 on: September 22, 2016, 11:26:03 AM »

Not at all the same ...You would be right had the coin shipped right away and the price dropped a day or two later... In this case it was processing for weeks already and everyone gave up on getting the coins altogether ....

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: September 22, 2016, 11:26:24 AM »
Question did pfs in anyway not honor the deal?
Great question! If anyone here by now(after they lifted the HH limit-and pfs told you to cancel) that told pfs I don't want to cancel and I want my full 35 or 30 profit, did he make you cancel it or only offered 10$ in the next deal?

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: September 22, 2016, 11:27:41 AM »
If anyone here by now that told pfs I don't want to cancel and I want my full 35 or 30 profit, did he make you cancel it or only offered 10$ in the next deal?
Great question!
:)

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: September 22, 2016, 11:29:11 AM »
:)
Just because your an animal doesn't mean they could pick on you!  :D ;)