Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1228769 times)

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #1440 on: September 22, 2016, 05:20:01 PM »
Good to know that if I have an issue with a deal on the DD, I'm supposed to email you for help.
Might jumpstart this thread again.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1441 on: September 22, 2016, 05:21:13 PM »
Good to know that if I have an issue with a deal on the DD, I'm supposed to email you for help.
With a DD advertiser? Sure.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: September 22, 2016, 05:26:38 PM »
With a DD advertiser? Sure.
I've been having issues recently with American Express, which is a DD advertiser. Can you help me with them?
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1443 on: September 22, 2016, 05:27:30 PM »
I've been having issues recently with American Express, which is a DD advertiser. Can you help me with them?
Sure, just file it here to save time:
http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=5624
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: September 22, 2016, 05:32:49 PM »
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline joe1234

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: September 22, 2016, 10:59:03 PM »
can everyone please relax? can you really not stand the pressure of being asked nicely to cancel, that when you cancel you feel you were wronged?? :o IMHO there is an obvious difference between a straight loss and a non-gain. that being said if someone feels that they spent a decent amount of time/effort on buying the coin, then by all means there is no problem in proceeding with this deal, otherwise there is nothing wrong with being a mentch and canceling, thereby saving a loss for the dealer on the expense of your personal non-gain. again the dealer just asked!!

on a side note, i dont understand how someone can publicly question this dealers trust worthiness?? does it not step over the boundry of loshan hora?? (again the dealer just asked, and didnt mess anyone over). just my .02
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:06:28 PM by joe1234 »

Offline tzifanya54

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: September 22, 2016, 11:45:39 PM »
can everyone please relax? can you really not stand the pressure of being asked nicely to cancel, that when you cancel you feel you were wronged?? :o IMHO there is an obvious difference between a straight loss and a non-gain. that being said if someone feels that they spent a decent amount of time/effort on buying the coin, then by all means there is no problem in proceeding with this deal, otherwise there is nothing wrong with being a mentch and canceling, thereby saving a loss for the dealer on the expense of your personal non-gain. again the dealer just asked!!

on a side note, i dont understand how someone can publicly question this dealers trust worthiness?? does it not step over the boundry of loshan hora?? (again the dealer just asked, and didnt mess anyone over). just my .02
valid first point, second point however is not. The discussion here was whether or not it is fair business practice. The dealer himself welcomed feedback publicly.

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: September 22, 2016, 11:48:20 PM »
valid first point, second point however is not. The discussion here was whether or not it is fair business practice. The dealer himself welcomed feedback publicly.
there is a way how to do it...

Offline tzifanya54

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: September 22, 2016, 11:50:37 PM »
Granted, however its fine to discuss it, it helps keep things fair.

Offline raccah

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: September 23, 2016, 11:52:58 AM »
WOW! I used two other dealers and they did not send out emails like the exclusive. Happy I did not go that route! There are other options, sadly not at this point. Now, just be happy you can cancel with the mint and call it a learning experience. A bunch of newbies (myself included) jumped on this and learned the ropes quickly. No one lost money, we learned the ropes, and you can now know who you want to work with going forward. This was an almost unlimited sale, so it was sure to blow up. The next ones are more limited and will probably be better, but no one knows for sure.

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: September 23, 2016, 12:20:25 PM »

WOW! I used two other dealers and they did not send out emails like the exclusive. Happy I did not go that route! There are other options, sadly not at this point. Now, just be happy you can cancel with the mint and call it a learning experience. A bunch of newbies (myself included) jumped on this and learned the ropes quickly. No one lost money, we learned the ropes, and you can now know who you want to work with going forward. This was an almost unlimited sale, so it was sure to blow up. The next ones are more limited and will probably be better, but no one knows for sure.

Offline JoeyShmoe

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: September 23, 2016, 12:27:01 PM »
I'm still unsure what the issue with them asking people whose orders haven't shipped to cancel, nobody forced anything, and if anybody would insist that they don't want to cancel for whatever reason they'd still be compensated (in @pfscoins words, see above). Besides that, they offered $10 credit in future deals if the person decided to cancel. I see nothing but good in this. Additionally, this was my first time getting in on the coin deal and I'm absolutely happy with my experience, and will no doubt work with them in the future, even if I'm offered more from somebody else (obviously to an extent, I'm not crazy).
DDF A-Z Link Extension
Chrome
Firefox
Info

Offline keepsmiling123

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UR, SPG, MR, UA
« Reply #1452 on: October 05, 2016, 05:32:46 PM »
Is PFS doing a deal on the Reagan set on Erev YK?

Offline ben89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: October 05, 2016, 05:34:45 PM »
they usually don't know until a day or two before which is great for this exclusive

Offline pfscoins

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: October 05, 2016, 06:02:50 PM »

Probably not.

Offline keepsmiling123

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UR, SPG, MR, UA
« Reply #1455 on: October 05, 2016, 07:32:57 PM »
Any other buyers for this set?

Offline cashasap

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 06, 2016, 12:59:16 PM »
i have 2 coins in lakewood any buyers still buying im willing to take a loss on these just wanna get rid of them so 489.95 OBO::)
Pinnaclewholesalegroup.com

Online Moshe26

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: October 06, 2016, 01:12:07 PM »
I got a coin and since I didn't read the email carefully I placed it in an Express FedEx box. unfortunately for me it never got scanned and its been 2 and a half weeks and still nothing. I called FedEx but they said there is nothing they can do.
has anyone had this issue before? is there anything I can do? 

Offline Shmulie

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 06, 2016, 02:14:28 PM »
i have 2 coins in lakewood any buyers still buying im willing to take a loss on these just wanna get rid of them so 489.95 OBO::)
why not just return them?

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #1459 on: October 06, 2016, 02:33:36 PM »
why not just return them?
Return Policy
If for any reason within 7 days of receiving your product you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the entire product for refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded for all returns.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501