Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1228594 times)

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #3220 on: November 17, 2019, 07:57:06 PM »
You have to account for processing time.

Right, but the orders that were placed for next day air should automatically be first on the list. You are paying for next day shipping, so you should be at the front of the line. Like all government-run organizations, they are doing this backwards.

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #3221 on: November 17, 2019, 08:03:22 PM »
Right, but the orders that were placed for next day air should automatically be first on the list. You are paying for next day shipping, so you should be at the front of the line. Like all government-run organizations, they are doing this backwards.
Paying for next day shipping does not give you priority processing. Most places charge extra for that also.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: November 17, 2019, 08:08:28 PM »
Paying for next day shipping does not give you priority processing. Most places charge extra for that also.

Since these coins are already minted and in-stock, processing and shipping is ALL IN ONE.

When you order an in-stock item on Amazon for next day, you get it the next day. People who ordered before you for two-day shipping do not get their items picked and packed before yours.

People who paid for next day delivery should be automatically placed in the front if the line, regardless of whether they placed the order at 12:01 or 12:10.

Offline EJB

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: November 17, 2019, 08:10:50 PM »
Since these coins are already minted and in-stock, processing and shipping is ALL IN ONE.

When you order an in-stock item on Amazon for next day, you get it the next day. People who ordered before you for two-day shipping do not get their items picked and packed before yours.

People who paid for next day delivery should be automatically placed in the front if the line, regardless of whether they placed the order at 12:01 or 12:10.

Bc amazon markets it as next day delivery...

Us mint markets it as next day air shipping, which is the service from FedEx they are purchasing on your behalf.

Offline ~King Lake~

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: November 17, 2019, 08:13:44 PM »

Could'of would'of should'of
It's a government owned thing so they need to loose money somehow (like the same reason the USPS losses money in the time that UPS is only making more and more money, go understand...)
I’m in shape, round is a shape…

Offline LoLo

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3225 on: November 17, 2019, 08:21:32 PM »

Amazon 2-day shipping does not include processing time. 2-day shipping option would be 3-4 days on a regular basis. Maybe when paying for 1-day it's being processed faster.

Offline ~King Lake~

• View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: November 17, 2019, 08:24:29 PM »
Amazon 2-day shipping does not include processing time. 2-day shipping option would be 3-4 days on a regular basis. Maybe when paying for 1-day it's being processed faster.
Not sure what Amazon you're talking about but when I choose two day shipping I get it in 2 days

Offline tzifanya54

• View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: November 17, 2019, 08:27:49 PM »
Can someone please explain. Not just throw all these lushen hakodesh words?
Basically you are stealing, and dishonest. Clear enough? (Insert all the lame excuses you were coming up with here...). Yes, you are still dishonest and stealing.

Offline chief_mag

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: November 17, 2019, 09:38:14 PM »
Not sure what Amazon you're talking about but when I choose two day shipping I get it in 2 days
IME the two days in NY is shorter than the "two days" in FL.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #3229 on: November 18, 2019, 03:02:52 AM »
Amazing what a coin deal can produce...

Liars, skumbags, 2 day shipping machlokos, backing out circus, family matters with the likes.. and of course after all that a few $ commission! (Hoping it paid off).
  #OnlyOnDDF
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline ~King Lake~

• View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: November 18, 2019, 09:03:37 AM »

Liars, skumbags, 2 day shipping machlokos, backing out circus, family matters with the likes.. and of course after all that a few $ commission! (Hoping it paid off).
  #OnlyOnDDF
LOL

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: November 18, 2019, 10:02:21 AM »

#OnlyOnDDF
DDF has no monopoly on liars and lowlife scumbags.  :)

Offline davidrotts63

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz Gold, Hyatt Member, BA Blue, Ebay banned, Amazon Prime
« Reply #3232 on: November 18, 2019, 12:19:45 PM »
DDF has no monopoly on liars and lowlife scumbags.  :)
I could have sworn you had an exclusive contract. ;)
(Quit) pulling out the flowers, and watering the weeds. -Peter Lynch

Offline CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: November 18, 2019, 12:38:52 PM »
I could have sworn you had an exclusive list contract. ;)
You should know.  :P

Offline lubaby

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: November 18, 2019, 12:39:33 PM »
I could have sworn you had an exclusive contract. ;)
Please feel free to add to the wiki.  :)

Offline Davidthebest

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2110
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: November 18, 2019, 12:56:27 PM »
Is there anyone else on here that got there order cancelled?

I still don't get why my order was cancelled, I only placed 1 order from one account , then in the afternoon I got a confirmation email , then 5 minutes later a cancellation email,

One or more items in your order ######## has been cancelled. If you did not request a cancellation, it was cancelled because the item(s) are no longer in our inventory and are not available for backorder.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you submitted a check for payment, a refund will be processed and mailed. Please allow three to four weeks for processing. If you paid by credit card, you will not be charged.

Is there anything I can do ?
Is it really possible that they went out of stock? If so, why am I the one that got cancelled due to out of stock claim ?

Offline as2

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: November 18, 2019, 01:01:41 PM »

I still don't get why my order was cancelled, I only placed 1 order from one account , then in the afternoon I got a confirmation email , then 5 minutes later a cancellation email,

One or more items in your order ######## has been cancelled. If you did not request a cancellation, it was cancelled because the item(s) are no longer in our inventory and are not available for backorder.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you submitted a check for payment, a refund will be processed and mailed. Please allow three to four weeks for processing. If you paid by credit card, you will not be charged.

Is it really possible that they went out of stock? If so, why am I the one that got cancelled due to out of stock claim ?
They probably oversold by a bit. I'd guess they filled the orders in the order they came in. Doubt there's really anything you can do.
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: November 18, 2019, 01:13:53 PM »

One or more items in your order ######## has been cancelled. If you did not request a cancellation, it was cancelled because the item(s) are no longer in our inventory and are not available for backorder.

The Mint never gives any real reasons for order cancellations. "Out of stock" is a generic term for "we can't fulfill your order", it's not necessarily the real reason it was cancelled.

Did anyone else use your home address to order from the mint?

Offline Davidthebest

• View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: November 18, 2019, 01:30:15 PM »
The Mint never gives any real reasons for order cancellations. "Out of stock" is a generic term for "we can't fulfill your order", it's not necessarily the real reason it was cancelled.

No

Offline Davidthebest

• View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: November 18, 2019, 01:36:08 PM »

The only thing I can think off is that I had another account with another CC attached to it with same billing address, but no orders thru it. In other words it was just listed on the profile. Can this be a reason for cancelation even though there were no orders from it ?