Topic Wiki

PFS has purchased the exclusive rights on Coin offers on DD/DDF, going forward no other offers will be permitted.Sign up here.

Click HERE to see current coin deal!

-No commercial advertising.
-Discussion of forum moderation actions and forum rules must be done via the Private Messaging (PM) system.

Note: PFS Buyers Club takes full and sole responsibility for the reimbursement of these coins. That includes thousands of happy participants!

If you miss out on a coin deal you can try to check the following day/days for coins to get back into stock due to canceled orders.
Exactly 7:30am EST.

Remember to use the same Credit Card, Shipping, and Billing info, all on the same name and address.

Buying/Selling is only in the other thread.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?action=post;quote=2487679;topic=62276.6650;last_msg=2488130

Cards that do not earn on US Mint purchases:
Fidelity Cashback (2%)

Amex: Effective January 15, 2021, the definition of a cash advance will now include “precious metal coins or bullion.” However, as of July 2021, this does not seem to be enforced.

[/b]
« Last edited by yos9694 on August 18, 2021, 01:46:13 PM »

Author Topic: New Coin Deal  (Read 1228957 times)

Offline pointer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
Re: New Coin Deal
« Reply #4220 on: November 04, 2020, 11:58:44 PM »
The silver coin will cover that, or even the one gold coin they get from the one helplessly clueless person who signed up for it.
FTFY.

Offline Yo ssi

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: November 05, 2020, 12:05:44 AM »
FTFY.
There are plenty of clueless people, it's a lot harder and therefore more impressive to be trustworthy.
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline miles lover

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: November 05, 2020, 01:53:58 AM »
There are plenty of clueless people, it's a lot harder and therefore more impressive to be trustworthy.
Buying groups are not trustworthy either. My friend told me he just went to a buying group (big and famous one ) to give them electronics  that he filled a form for, and they told him that “it went down too much so we can’t take it”.I know personally tens of stories that buying groups don’t take items where people committed via google forms. Well coins go up too much so we can’t give it...

Offline ShimshonK

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: November 05, 2020, 02:49:41 AM »
Buying groups are not trustworthy either. My friend told me he just went to a buying group (big and famous one ) to give them electronics  that he filled a form for, and they told him that “it went down too much so we can’t take it”.I know personally tens of stories that buying groups don’t take items where people committed via google forms. Well coins go up too much so we can’t give it...

I think those BG names should be publicized and discussed, to help prevent people from losing more money to them.

Offline miles lover

• View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: November 05, 2020, 02:55:17 AM »
I think those BG names should be publicized and discussed, to help prevent people from losing more money to them.
Almost all the buying groups are like that. There’s not even a point in discussing it. They’ll always be like that. I was just saying it so nobody should feel that they need to give the coin to them if it goes up just like they won’t take other items when it goes down. I think this has been discussed in length already. I’m just throwing it out there because I had recent data points.

Offline ShimshonK

• View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: November 05, 2020, 03:06:05 AM »
Almost all the buying groups are like that. There’s not even a point in discussing it. They’ll always be like that. I was just saying it so nobody should feel that they need to give the coin to them if it goes up just like they won’t take other items when it goes down. I think this has been discussed in length already. I’m just throwing it out there because I had recent data points.
I disagree with you on both ends. If a buying group promises to buy something off you, and then they turn it down without valid reason, that's not ok. I've dealt with one group many times and have never had anything like that. Now, I'm sure there's middle ground there, because there'll be cases where the BG will have a (sometimes valid) explanation, and even asking you to return it isn't wildly crazy (although they should put that in their terms initially).

And, you shouldn't be justifying not honoring a commitment. If you don't plan to, then don't sign up. It's been talked about at length how despicable it is to back out. I "sacrificed" over $1k last year for my integrity. Well worth it.

Offline miles lover

• View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: November 05, 2020, 03:16:04 AM »
I disagree with you on both ends. If a buying group promises to buy something off you, and then they turn it down without valid reason, that's not ok. I've dealt with one group many times and have never had anything like that. Now, I'm sure there's middle ground there, because there'll be cases where the BG will have a (sometimes valid) explanation, and even asking you to return it isn't wildly crazy (although they should put that in their terms initially).

And, you shouldn't be justifying not honoring a commitment. If you don't plan to, then don't sign up. It's been talked about at length how despicable it is to back out. I "sacrificed" over $1k last year for my integrity. Well worth it.
I don’t plan to and don’t think I will ever sign up for any coin deal, nor am I saying what I would do. I’m just giving advice to people who think buying groups are a two way street. Their not. Im not sure why you think commitments are different. My friend has over 100k of an item he committed to a buying group which they won’t take from him. It’s not realistic to return that amount of items. He’ll get blacklisted etc. If they don’t honor commitments, why should the buyers honor.

Offline ShimshonK

• View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: November 05, 2020, 03:28:34 AM »
I don’t plan to and don’t think I will ever sign up for any coin deal, nor am I saying what I would do. I’m just giving advice to people who think buying groups are a two way street. Their not. Im not sure why you think commitments are different. My friend has over 100k of an item he committed to a buying group which they won’t take from him. It’s not realistic to return that amount of items. He’ll get blacklisted etc. If they don’t honor commitments, why should the buyers honor.
You gave your advice, I'll give mine.
Honor your word. Don't back out with the logic that 'they do the same'. If that's how you feel, don't do business with them.
Oh, also, don't lend $100k without analyzing the risk/reward profile, and a full legal contract.

Offline miles lover

• View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: November 05, 2020, 03:33:26 AM »
You gave your advice, I'll give mine.
Honor your word. Don't back out with the logic that 'they do the same'. If that's how you feel, don't do business with them.
Oh, also, don't lend $100k without analyzing the risk/reward profile, and a full legal contract.
Okay we’ll leave it at that. Don’t really have patience to fight this out on a form now. Nobody lent anyone money. Someone bought 100k+ products and when he went to drop off by warehouse they didn’t take it. Their not garbage if the buying group didn’t take it. The price did go down a bit on the items, but not drastically at all.

Offline Deal Guy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: November 05, 2020, 03:50:18 AM »
I can use my chase sapphire card, and it's not a cash advance?

Offline Kobe Bryant

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4230 on: November 05, 2020, 08:26:34 AM »

Okay we’ll leave it at that. Don’t really have patience to fight this out on a form now. Nobody lent anyone money. Someone bought 100k+ products and when he went to drop off by warehouse they didn’t take it. Their not garbage if the buying group didn’t take it. The price did go down a bit on the items, but not drastically at all.
This conversation belongs here

Offline yaakovely

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: November 05, 2020, 08:52:13 AM »
Pinehurst coins is offering $400 (about $300 commission) or the Silver coin. No commitment required. Deadline 4pm.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: November 05, 2020, 08:57:46 AM »
Pinehurst coins is offering $400 (about $300 commission) or the Silver coin. No commitment required. Deadline 4pm.

So I could buy it first then commit it to them by 4pm? Sweet.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline yochai

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: November 05, 2020, 10:03:54 AM »
Link or source? (You can PM me)

Offline doctorman

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: November 05, 2020, 10:04:49 AM »
just to confirm

USMINT.gov

https://catalog.usmint.gov/end-of-world-war-ii-75th-anniversary-american-eagle-gold-proof-coin-20XE.html?cgid=american-eagle-coins&_ga=2.110028877.950491174.1604587713-71357757.1604587713#start=1

order this if you can today and then find a buyer for it..
if you are lucky enough to place an order you should not have an issue get your money back by selling it.

correct ?

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: November 05, 2020, 10:12:32 AM »
Just confirming that chase sapphire or amex cards do not consider this a cash advance. Correct?

Offline israshot

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: November 05, 2020, 10:22:00 AM »

Offline yochai

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: November 05, 2020, 10:24:48 AM »
Just confirming that chase sapphire or amex cards do not consider this a cash advance. Correct?
Correct

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: November 05, 2020, 10:28:01 AM »

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: November 05, 2020, 10:28:48 AM »
Does the credit card address need to match the shipping address?