Author Topic: a frielichin purim!!!!  (Read 25289 times)

Offline Yo ssi

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
Re: a frielichin purim!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2021, 01:11:07 AM »
Is it late enough already for me to go on DDF and make believe I'm posting drunk?
Clearly not :P
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2021, 09:18:34 AM »
which way is mizrach

Offline Euclid

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2021, 10:32:55 AM »
which way is mizrach
whichever vant you're sitting at

Offline S209

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2021, 10:37:57 AM »
Is it late enough already for me to go on DDF and make believe I'm posting drunk?
Now it is
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2021, 01:37:27 PM »
which way is mizrach

Whatever you do, don't ask Lipa.

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2021, 02:07:39 PM »

Breaking: DDF News Writer Incapacitated

In the early hours of Purim morning, the resident news-breaker on the Dan's Deals Forum was found to be posting under the influence of an intoxicating substance.

First responders to the scene did breathalyzer tests to determine how much alcohol had been consumed to cause the stupor, but the results surprisingly showed a sub-zero bac. "What were you expecting?" asked @YitzyS. "The only drink I've had are 62 mini grape juice bottles from Mishloach Manos we've received."

The responders further checked for signs of narcotics, both legal and otherwise. While there was plenty of evidence of consumed brownies, and the patient's constant talk of his 30 year plus love of junk food which caused dubious political contributions, there was no sign of anything special within the baked goods.

At a loss, the responders attempted to take a medical history, but all the patient would say was that he was desperate to feed his kids. The intoxication appeared to affect his speech, though instead of a slur, the patient was speaking like a teenage girl, like just like unable to like say anything like whatever without like saying like, like you know?

The patient's wife who refused to get close to the responders saying something about day 11, said the like speech had been going on for some time. "It's really strange," she said, "The first thing he does in the morning is say 'did anyone like me? Where is the shabbos Abba?' I don't know where his obsession with our pre-schooler's Friday routine comes from. Frankly it's gone from weird to frightening."

The responders left without figuring out the cause for the stupor, but urged the public to exercise caution in speaking of the likes of likes in front of the patient, saying that whatever the issue is, it is clearly related to a liking of sorts.

Annonymous sources have confirmed that the mention of exercise has awoken the patient and he should be back to posting his unique brand of fake news in the near future.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2021, 04:53:44 PM »
which way is mizrach
Somewhere between North lake drive and south lake drive
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2021, 05:25:54 PM »

In the early hours of Purim morning, the resident news-breaker on the Dan's Deals Forum was found to be posting under the influence of an intoxicating substance.

First responders to the scene did breathalyzer tests to determine how much alcohol had been consumed to cause the stupor, but the results surprisingly showed a sub-zero bac. "What were you expecting?" asked @YitzyS. "The only drink I've had are 62 mini grape juice bottles from Mishloach Manos we've received."

The responders further checked for signs of narcotics, both legal and otherwise. While there was plenty of evidence of consumed brownies, and the patient's constant talk of his 30 year plus love of junk food which caused dubious political contributions, there was no sign of anything special within the baked goods.

At a loss, the responders attempted to take a medical history, but all the patient would say was that he was desperate to feed his kids. The intoxication appeared to affect his speech, though instead of a slur, the patient was speaking like a teenage girl, like just like unable to like say anything like whatever without like saying like, like you know?

The patient's wife who refused to get close to the responders saying something about day 11, said the like speech had been going on for some time. "It's really strange," she said, "The first thing he does in the morning is say 'did anyone like me? Where is the shabbos Abba?' I don't know where his obsession with our pre-schooler's Friday routine comes from. Frankly it's gone from weird to frightening."

The responders left without figuring out the cause for the stupor, but urged the public to exercise caution in speaking of the likes of likes in front of the patient, saying that whatever the issue is, it is clearly related to a liking of sorts.

Annonymous sources have confirmed that the mention of exercise has awoken the patient and he should be back to posting his unique brand of fake news in the near future.
AAAAAALOL!!!!

Offline Lurker

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2021, 05:42:42 PM »
AAAAAALOL!!!!

That's a lot of actualization of laughter. Found mizrach yet?
Failing at maintaining Lurker status.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2021, 09:17:01 PM »
The only part that gets pushed off even here is the fireworks
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2021, 09:24:38 PM »
can this be the place we post purim pictures from around town?
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2021, 11:12:59 PM »
When this thread gets bumped again in 3 or 4 years, people trying to read this post will be scratching their heads. In an effort to mitigate their confusion, I'm posting some links for clarification...

Offline Yo ssi

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2021, 11:23:57 PM »
When this thread gets bumped again in 3 or 4 years... scratching their heads... for clarification...
Fake news
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2021, 11:55:20 PM »
I'm posting some links as a way to get likes out of this post ..

Gotta respect the hustle

Offline Yo ssi

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2021, 12:08:59 AM »

Gotta respect the hustle
Respect ≠ like ;)
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline shabbosabba

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Preschool
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2021, 03:35:02 AM »

Lol. Awesome.  :)

Did you dress up as @YitzyS for Purim? ;D

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2022, 02:26:30 PM »
bump

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2022, 09:30:50 PM »
Lol. Awesome.  :)

Did you dress up as @YitzyS for Purim? ;D

Sorry for not responding earlier, but I should have. After all, I do know what size suit he wears

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2022, 09:40:37 PM »
When this thread gets bumped again in 3 or 4 years, people trying to read this post will be scratching their heads. In

Happy to say I remembered all the references, and there are quite a few that weren't linked. Wondering if that was because they were missed or because it would have taken too long

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2022, 09:48:38 PM »
Happy to say I remembered all the references, and there are quite a few that weren't linked. Wondering if that was because they were missed or because it would have taken too long
I just went through it and did not remember most of the references, until I clicked on them. I don't remember exactly what was going through my head then. You know, brownies and mini grape juices can really mess with your head...