Author Topic: Spending the Minimum  (Read 5469 times)

Offline noturbizniss

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Spending the Minimum
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2016, 09:08:09 PM »

Cvs you can purchase up to 2k a day. Riteaid is unpredictable whether they will let you use a credit card to buy visa gift cards. This will vary from store to store, from cashier to cashier, and even from customer to customer. Same goes for walgreens, Duane reade, target, kmart, and other big stores. Walmart system may not let card go through occasionally. Make sure to buy visa gift cards. If you have easy access to Walmart, read the serve thread referenced above how to liquidate these cards using Walmart and serve.

If you can buy, it should work for bonus.

I tried reading it, I don't get it pls help
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline nsastamps

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2016, 10:56:00 PM »
I wonder if some of these "noobs" are spy's for the credit card companies trying to figure out how we do everything. Yes I know i'm also a non elite member... but at least iv'e been around since 2014.

Offline chinagel

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2016, 10:58:17 PM »
I wonder if some of these "noobs" are spy's for the credit card companies trying to figure out how we do everything. Yes I know i'm also a non elite member... but at least iv'e been around since 2014.
you think the ceo of chase needs some ms :o

Offline Meno

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2016, 03:26:06 PM »
I don't understand how people apply for cards expecting to get the signup bonus without having a clue as to how they're going to do the spending. Do the research before applying for the card.

Offline dpk4588

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2016, 01:05:21 PM »
There have been other threads which have been shut down (or certain discussions ended) because of suspected bank employees reading what people post on here.
you think the ceo of chase needs some ms :o
It doesnt need to be the CEO, someone at these banks knows they're losing money from many of the things we do, and its pretty obvious based on how we've seen serious changes in the game that they take action based on how people play them. So its not a matter of who's "snooping" here, its a matter of the banks want to know whats going on and how best to stop it (If thats in fact whats going on here, and I'm not saying it is).

Or (and probably more likely) its noobs being to lazy or stupid to read what others have put the time in to posting and reading.
I don't understand how people apply for cards expecting to get the signup bonus without having a clue as to how they're going to do the spending. Do the research before applying for the card.
See my signature. What's worse is people who sign up for cards, do the spending and then realize that they can't afford to pay off their purchases. Banks love those guys.

People get blinded by the possibility of flying first class for "free" or "free" stays at five star hotels. I'm not blaming Dan or Lucky or anyone who has a travel/deals blog like this, but some people are sold by the headlines and don't realize that things aren't as simple as they may seem at first glance.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-Albert Einstein