Topic Wiki

2 Day Sale going on through July 13, 2016
Monday – Thursday & Saturday travel between August 22 – November 17, 2016. Blackout dates: 9/5 & 10/10/16 (all cities); plus, 11/10 – 11/14/16 (JFK, LGA, EWR only).

Post your flights here.
http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=63775.0

All jetBlue usa airports as of March, 2018 - (updated after promo).

United States
ABQ, ACK, ALB, ANC, ATL, AUS, BDL, BNA, BOS, BTV, BUF, BUR, BWI, CHS, CLE, CLT, DAB, DCA, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, HOU, HPN, HYA, IAD, JAX, JFK, LAS, LAX, LGA, LGB, MCO, MSP, MSY, MVY, OAK, ORD, ORH, PBI, PDX, PHL, PHX, PIT, PSP, PVD, PWM, RDU, RIC, RNO, ROC, RSW, SAN, SAV, SEA, SFO, SJC, SLC, SMF, SRQ, SWF, SYR, TPA

Caribbean
ANU, AUA, BDA, BGI, BQN, CMW, CUR, GCM, GND, HAV, HOG, KIN, LRM, MBJ, NAS, PAP, PLS, POP, POS, PSE, PUJ, SDQ, SJU, SNU, STI, STT, STX, SXM, UVF

South America
BOG, CTG, LIM, MDE, UIO

Central America
CUN, LIR, MEX, SJO

JetBlue Airline Code: B6

« Last edited by Yaalili on March 06, 2018, 09:47:18 PM »

Author Topic: Jetblue Pointsmatch (potential for 75000 jetblue points)  (Read 244668 times)

Offline mgarfin

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Jetblue Pointsmatch (potential for 75000 jetblue points)
« Reply #1200 on: July 26, 2016, 05:53:35 PM »
Anyone doing JFK-BTV?

Offline davidmal

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 239
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: July 26, 2016, 06:21:41 PM »
Was going to go Tuesday, but cancelled. Going later in the month iy"h.
No don't cancel that would have been epic!!!
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #1202 on: July 26, 2016, 06:31:13 PM »
Have a family member doing the below. Anyone else?

2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline davidmal

• View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: July 26, 2016, 06:31:43 PM »
Have a family member doing the below. Anyone else?

Wow cutting it close
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"

Offline Rindsy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: July 26, 2016, 06:38:16 PM »
Wow cutting it close

Worst case, they'll put them on the next available flight back.  Which might be on Shabbos.  ;-)
If you're in the financing or e-commerce business, and need capital to grow, we should talk...

Offline Rindsy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: July 26, 2016, 06:46:08 PM »
I just spoke with a rep at JetBlue TrueBlue about the bonus PointsMatch points not having posted yet for a RT that ended on 7/18 (the base points posted in just under a week of each leg).  She put me on hold and then came back to confirm that we did everything correctly.  She put me on hold again to check when our bonus points would post.  She explained that the bonus points were supposed to post automatically with the base points from the return trip.  She explained further that, because of a glitch, they didn't. So now they need to do it manually, which she confirmed they would do for both mine and my wife's TrueBlue accounts.  She said it would take 24 to 48 hours for this to be taken care of.  So, if any others of you experienced this, chime in, and let us know how they're handling it for you.
If you're in the financing or e-commerce business, and need capital to grow, we should talk...

Offline davidmal

• View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: July 26, 2016, 06:47:35 PM »
I just spoke with a rep at JetBlue TrueBlue about the bonus PointsMatch points not having posted yet for a RT that ended on 7/18 (the base points posted in just under a week of each leg).  She put me on hold and then came back to confirm that we did everything correctly.  She put me on hold again to check when our bonus points would post.  She explained that the bonus points were supposed to post automatically with the base points from the return trip.  She explained further that, because of a glitch, they didn't. So now they need to do it manually, which she confirmed they would do for both mine and my wife's TrueBlue accounts.  She said it would take 24 to 48 hours for this to be taken care of.  So, if any others of you experienced this, chime in, and let us know how they're handling it for you.
Interesting
Because officially it should be a few weeks
-DMC

Offline Rindsy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: July 26, 2016, 06:49:21 PM »
Interesting
Because officially it should be a few weeks

Yup... I was surprised when she said they should have posted automatically with the return points, but I wasn't going to complain.

Update: For my TrueBlue account, 24 to 48 hours apparently just took 5 minutes.  :-) Because my 75K bonus points have already been posted manually.

Offline davidmal

• View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: July 26, 2016, 06:49:45 PM »
Yup... I was surprised when she said they should have posted automatically with the return points, but I wasn't going to complain.

Update: For my TrueBlue account, 24 to 48 hours apparently just took 5 minutes.  :-) Because my 75K bonus points have already been posted manually.
Wow big roller
-DMC

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: July 26, 2016, 06:53:44 PM »

24-48 hours is the standard line they use. Same as the 6-8 weeks for points to post.

If you're very lucky, the 75k will automatically post for the flight, but I doubt that's happening.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Rindsy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: July 26, 2016, 06:56:58 PM »
24-48 hours is the standard line they use. Same as the 6-8 weeks for points to post.

If you're very lucky, the 75k will automatically post for the flight, but I doubt that's happening.

Definitely sounds like there will be a lot of manual PointsMatch points crediting to be done.

Offline Rindsy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: July 26, 2016, 06:57:19 PM »
Wow big roller

I prefer "Holy Roller" :-)

Offline Rindsy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: July 26, 2016, 07:00:19 PM »

Oh, the only reason I called this soon (8 days after the return leg) was because some people reported the bonus points matching together with the base points for the return leg.  So I figured a quick call to TrueBlue couldn't hurt.  And, so far, it didn't!

Offline Rindsy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: July 26, 2016, 07:02:29 PM »
I flew the 2nd leg of my roundtrip on July 8 - so took 4 or 5 days to post.  It just came in as additional points on my flight, so got 75,800 points for the flight.  Tried to attach a screenshot...

PSA: If your TrueBlue account doesn't look like this, it can't hurt to call and get the bonus points credited manually.

Offline davidmal

• View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: July 26, 2016, 07:23:16 PM »
"I prefer "Holy Roller" :-)"
Maybe you should make that your new signature
-DMC

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: July 26, 2016, 07:27:38 PM »
Oh, the only reason I called this soon (8 days after the return leg) was because some people reported the bonus points matching together with the base points for the return leg.  So I figured a quick call to TrueBlue couldn't hurt.  And, so far, it didn't!
I mean they say 6-8 weeks as their standard line, even though that's not how their system is built and they know it. You were 100% right for calling.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #1216 on: July 26, 2016, 07:47:54 PM »
Wow cutting it close
Close how?

He'll be back 5 days before end of promo, and more than 9 hours before Shabbas from a domestic, 60 min flight with three available flights afterwards.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline srap

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 26, 2016, 07:58:55 PM »
When is the last day to fly? 8/30 or 8/31?  ("by 8/31")

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1218 on: July 26, 2016, 08:06:05 PM »
8/31
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline srap

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 26, 2016, 08:14:00 PM »
8/31
They are using incorrect English, making it confusing.  8/31 begins at 12:01am which would exclude 8/31 flights. 
I asked CSR to put a note on my account.