Author Topic: Chase 5/24 Loophole: Pre-qualified Offers  (Read 6303 times)

Offline GettingReady

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Chase 5/24 Loophole: Pre-qualified Offers
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2016, 08:23:26 PM »
It's not 100% that you will be approved, just that people way over 5/24 HAVE been approved (big difference IMO). I also think some bankers aren't actually doing the proper pre-approved check, it seems that people that don't initiate the request to check for offers are more likely to be approved - where as people that ask are less likely. Not sure how that works, but my suspicion is that sometimes it'll pop up with a pre-approval offer when they are looking at your account and those are getting around 5/24.

When I recently opened up a checking/savings account at Chase, I did not ask about CCs. I was way over. When the banker was doing the app she told me I was pre-approved for FU and asked if I wanted to apply. I did and got the card. Definitely accurate in my case.

Offline Buruch

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2016, 09:00:33 AM »
On the Chase Branded cards? I hadn't seen any of those without CPC online, but possible I just missed them.

+1

Offline talkitup90

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2016, 01:52:11 PM »
So, it seems most people are talking about being pre-approved for Chase branded cards. Has anyone here been pre-approved in branch for non Chase cards? Such as the UMPE?