Author Topic: Silent Killer  (Read 85621 times)

Offline henche

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Killer
« Reply #930 on: July 21, 2017, 12:50:39 AM »
yes, the 5 who died within 10 days where not educated from the start, and they did not realize the problem before they tried their first one.

Hence, say no to drugs.

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 21, 2017, 12:54:04 AM »
yes, the 5 who died within 10 days where not educated from the start, and they did not realize the problem before they tried their first one.

Are you so sure of that?
Are there kids skipping all the gateway drugs and going straight to H?
And are there kids using gateway drugs that don't discuss or know anything about the higher level drugs and the risks involved? Or maybe they know exactly what it is, and because they're depressed or have some other issue they simply don't care?

Offline hvaces42

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 21, 2017, 12:55:56 AM »
I disagree. They started with the "non-harmful" pot and graduates to hard drugs. It takes a huge step for someone to cook up a batch of heroin and be willing to stick a needle under their toenails or between their toes or even in their arm. Yes thats where they hide the first signs of needle use. Seen it with my own eyes. Track marks are a late stage indication of heroin use. For the life of me i cant understand a hashgacha organization giving a hashgacha on pot.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 21, 2017, 12:58:33 AM »
Are you so sure of that?
Are there kids skipping all the gateway drugs and going straight to H?
And are there kids using gateway drugs that don't discuss or know anything about the higher level drugs and the risks involved? Or maybe they know exactly what it is, and because they're depressed or have some other issue they simply don't care?
Ask anyone, there are no gateway drugs. Pot is just recreational. Pot is the replacement for cool guys who used to smoke cigars to look cooler than the cigarette smokers. Where is the ban on smoking pot. Pictures of women are a problem, not pot use.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 21, 2017, 12:59:21 AM »
Hence, say no to drugs.
Everything is a joke or a punchline to you.

Offline CS1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • California Gourmet Premium Chocolate
  • Programs: DDSLA, DDSCLE, BonvoyPlat Feb2021
« Reply #935 on: July 21, 2017, 01:08:05 AM »
I disagree. They started with the "non-harmful" pot and graduates to hard drugs. It takes a huge step for someone to cook up a batch of heroin and be willing to stick a needle under their toenails or between their toes or even in their arm. Yes thats where they hide the first signs of needle use. Seen it with my own eyes. Track marks are a late stage indication of heroin use. For the life of me i cant understand a hashgacha organization giving a hashgacha on pot.

Correct. I wrote that line in order to answer yuneeq who wrote, "Is there anyone that doesn't realize the problem with heroin?"

2) Do we really need to educate that? Is there anyone that doesn't realize the problem with heroin? I mean I never heard one class about heroin but I as kid I could tell you that heroin is a big no-no. If you taught me that heroin was so common then I could see my perspective as a kid changing.
Amazon Prime Calif Gourmet Chocolate Chips http://bit.ly/FREEoneDayShipping3PKChocolateChips

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 21, 2017, 01:09:13 AM »
Ask anyone, there are no gateway drugs. Pot is just recreational. Pot is the replacement for cool guys who used to smoke cigars to look cooler than the cigarette smokers. Where is the ban on smoking pot. Pictures of women are a problem, not pot use.

I don't think pot is a "gateway" drug, as it is just a Siman (that something's wrong) not a Siba.
Something like prescription meds can be real gateway though. Regardless, my point was that anyone that's even just smoking pot tends to better educated about H and other hard drugs than regular folk.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 21, 2017, 01:12:25 AM »
I don't think pot is a "gateway" drug, as it is just a Siman (that something's wrong) not a Siba.
Something like prescription meds can be real gateway though. Regardless, my point was that anyone that's even just smoking pot tends to better educated about H and other hard drugs than regular folk.
In todays society its not a siman of anything anymore. I agree pills are where the danger really lies.

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 21, 2017, 07:33:32 AM »
2) Do we really need to educate that? Is there anyone that doesn't realize the problem with heroin? I mean I never heard one class about heroin but I as kid I could tell you that heroin is a big no-no. If you taught me that heroin was so common then I could see my perspective as a kid changing.
Heroin is more readily available today the ever before.
It's there and in a moment of weekness, the week can succumb to only one quick taste... It's all it takes 

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #939 on: July 21, 2017, 08:05:37 AM »

If you taught me that heroin was so common then I could see my perspective as a kid changing.
This.  as had been shown scientifically

The thing with the hamster is that running on the wheel is actually what it is trying to do.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 21, 2017, 08:09:40 AM »
Heroin is more readily available today the ever before.
It's there and in a moment of weekness, the week can succumb to only one quick taste... It's all it takes
Aftet a long slide into other drug use. No kid wakes up one morning and says "Let me tey drugs. Oh heroin is readily available let me stick a needle in me."

Offline henche

• View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 21, 2017, 10:05:12 AM »
Everything is a joke or a punchline to you.

I regret you took it that way. 

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 21, 2017, 10:08:09 AM »
I regret you took it that way.
You regret that it could be taken that way. Dont worry about me so much.

Offline henche

• View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 21, 2017, 10:25:30 AM »
You regret that it could be taken that way. Dont worry about me so much.

No,  I don't really think it could be taken that way

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 21, 2017, 10:29:39 AM »
No,  I don't really think it could be taken that way
Im sorry, maybe its the emoji that confused me.