Author Topic: Motorhome Adventures in Utah and Arizona by PBaruch (2016)  (Read 30742 times)

Offline PBaruch

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: Motorhome Adventures in Utah and Arizona by PBaruch (2016)
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2022, 09:59:05 AM »
@PBaruch How would you rate the upper Antelope canyon vs lower?

Are both as family friendly?

Upper Antelope Canyon, which we all did, has no stairs.  Lower Antelope Canyon, which only I did (on a photography tour), does have steep narrow stairs that go down into it.  If you think this is going to be an issue for you, stick with Upper Antelope Canyon.
What do you do after your dreams come true?

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Re: Motorhome Adventures in Utah and Arizona by PBaruch (2016)
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2022, 10:50:14 AM »
Upper Antelope Canyon, which we all did, has no stairs.  Lower Antelope Canyon, which only I did (on a photography tour), does have steep narrow stairs that go down into it.  If you think this is going to be an issue for you, stick with Upper Antelope Canyon.
Definitely an issue. Thanks!
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)