Author Topic: Food on lufthansa  (Read 1053 times)

Offline ygift

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Food on lufthansa
« on: August 05, 2016, 12:28:35 AM »
Anyone  fly Lufthansa recently? What hashgacha is there for the food (business)? What about the tlv Frankfurt trip? Is the food from Israel & can u get mehadrin? What about new York to Frankfurt?

Offline elya

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Food on lufthansa
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 08:16:53 AM »
Anyone  fly Lufthansa recently? What hashgacha is there for the food (business)? What about the tlv Frankfurt trip? Is the food from Israel & can u get mehadrin? What about new York to Frankfurt?
KSML Ex- NY is the regular KSML (Voleve Hashgacha I believe)

You can order KSML Ex-TLV, the Hashgacha would be Badatz.

Ex- Frankfurt (or any Lufthansa flight ex-Germany) is catered by Sohar in Frankfurt, which is owned and operated by Lufthansa. The Mashgiach's name is Rabbi Yosef Havlin, he is the local Chabad Rabbi. I spoke with a very reputable Rav in the Kashrus industry, who said he cannot recommend it. PM me if you would like more info.

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 08:19:35 AM »

I spoke with a very reputable Rav in the Kashrus industry, who said he cannot recommend it. PM me if you would like more info.
every hechser has people who won't recommend it. When you post something like this make sure to include if the reason for not recommending it is due to a specific issue or just to his lack of knowledge about that specific hechser.

Offline elya

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 08:21:35 AM »
every hechser has people who won't recommend it. When you post something like this make sure to include if the reason for not recommending it is due to a specific issue or just to his lack of knowledge about that specific hechser.
I did not feel right posting the exact info publicly. Hence,

PM me if you would like more info.