Author Topic: Kellogs Corn Flakes Nolan Ryan Collectors Package from 1993 For Sale Or Trade  (Read 867 times)

Offline 159dallas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: IHG Platinum Premier, Hertz PC, Enterprise EE
Collectable Corn Flakes Box from 1993 still has original corn flakes still in box. Collectable Nolan Ryan item for sale or trade, pictures available upon request could not figure out how to do it here. Weight is 24oz (1lb 8oz). I will ship it free with priority mail with a tracking number or it can be picked up in Teaneck/Bergenfield, NJ area. Make me an offer willing to accept any fair offer!

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Do you know if the cereal is still fresh or is it stale? If it's fresh I'd take it for about $2.50. Is it worth more than that?
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline stbaum

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Do you know if the cereal is still fresh or is it stale? If it's fresh I'd take it for about $2.50. Is it worth more than that?

no issue if it was sold with chametz?  ;D
My greatest achievement? I am fluent in FRIENDS quotes

Offline 159dallas

• View Profile
First of all, it was owned by a non-jew over Pesach and no i wouldn't eat the corn flakes it's a collectors item to display not to eat the expiration date on the box is Feb. 19th 1994.

Offline 159dallas

• View Profile
First of all, it was owned by a non-jew over Pesach and no i wouldn't eat the corn flakes it's a collectors item to display not to eat the expiration date on the box is Feb. 19th 1994.
It sells on eBay for at least 50$