Author Topic: Best Mattress?  (Read 5270 times)

Offline tzifanya54

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Best Mattress?
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2019, 01:42:12 AM »
Thanks! Did you go with their basic stuff? I forgot what they recommend, but did their mattresses hold up 9 years?
Went with something in the middle. Don't remember what it was called. They held up great so far, but I would say another year or 2 and I gotta get new ones. They are pillowtop so no flipping, doesn't last as long.

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2019, 12:44:59 AM »

Returned casper. 800 got junk showed up, but during the course of my conversation with them, it became clear that the mattresses are counted and/or expected to be shipped back to Casper so the general idea would not have worked.

Got DreamCloud, and after waiting a while due to stock being low, and the jury still being out, I'm actually quite impressed so far.

So as your 365 return window closes...are you still happy?

Are you staying with it?

Offline ADG

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2019, 10:30:45 AM »

So as your 365 return window closes...are you still happy?

Are you staying with it?

(You may not be asking me but since the question pertains to me...) I love it and will be keeping it. It is a great mattress. I love how tall it is. I find it cooling (breathable). It is great quality and can see it lasting well over a decade easily. To all those who bash mattresses that arrive rolled up in the mail: this beats the highest level of traditional spring inho.