Author Topic: Councilman David G. Greenfield sixth FREE bike helmet "fitting" and giveaway  (Read 1254 times)

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Be prepared to wait in line. And the Councilman will be thrilled if you tell him how nice his new park is.

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Be prepared to wait in line. And the Councilman will be thrilled if you tell him how nice his new park is.
...and he will block you on social media if you criticize him or question his motivations. 7 million spent on park upgrades to stem the lawsuits from the last poor refurbishment of the park instead of on infrastructure upgrades that left half of BP without electricity this past shabbos.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
...and he will block you on social media if you criticize him or question his motivations. 7 million spent on park upgrades to stem the lawsuits from the last poor refurbishment of the park instead of on infrastructure upgrades that left half of BP without electricity this past shabbos.
If that little park fix over cost 7mm, I could only imagine how much infrastructure would cost. 7MM wouldn't even cover the bandaids.

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
If that little park fix over cost 7mm, I could only imagine how much infrastructure would cost. 7MM wouldn't even cover the bandaids.
Sorry, I understated it by $250k. Wonder how many pockets and palms were greased.

http://www.bensonhurstbean.com/2016/08/gravesend-park-18th-avenue-gets-long-awaited-makeover/#.V9XKlk0rKUk
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.