DansDeals Forum > On The Road

Honcker app

(1/12) > >>

sillypainter:
Its supposed to be a under 5 minutes car leasing app.

Did anybody actually use it to lease a vehicle? Are their prices really good? It's a frum company.

joeb1:
i did
Was the most amazing leasing experience you can imagine!

Dr Moose:
Somehow I feel that getting a new car is not something you do everyday. And the point of the app, well, is pointless.

chfriedman:
I think more than being FAST, the appeal of this app/service is being able to see actual pricing info based on one's real credit score across a few brands of car.  At least, that's what drove me to look at it (no pun intended).  Only after seeing all the bochur reviews of the app did I realize it's a frum company.  I also like that all leases are $0 down, so you can better compare the price between cars.  I do wish that all the necessary info for comparisons and smart decisions (money factor, residual, etc) were available upfront.  No, I don't really always look at all that, but I'd like to be able to...

I'd love to hear from any other people who have actually leased through Honcker.  I want a car with options (Honda Civic EX-T w/sensing) that they do not seem to offer, so I think I'm going to just be going through a dealer.

palm tights:
I had now with them bad experience and dishonesty and no trust, even before leasing

The car was totally different that was quoted and they pulled a hard inquiry credit check when they clearly said they won't

Their prices aren't really cheaper its just discluding damage waiver ,gap insurance e.t.c. ,that they won't even tell you , and your local leasing company has you in mind with everything

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version