Author Topic: Baggage limit as a silver medallion on Delta  (Read 6241 times)

Offline davidco

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Baggage limit as a silver medallion on Delta
« on: November 02, 2011, 01:37:43 AM »
Dos anyone know what is the Baggage limit (weight) i can take with me on a flight from US to Europe as a silver medallion with Delta?
Tnx

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Re: Baggage limit as a silver medallion on Delta
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 01:43:05 AM »
GIYF.

See here.

Oh, and welcome.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline dealvr

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA ExPlat, Qantas Gold, Hyatt Diamond
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 01:46:14 AM »
GIYF.

See here.

Oh, and welcome.

Beat me to it.
Not only do you have a lot of posts, your responses are quick.
Hey there! I am using WhatsApp.

Offline davidco

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 01:54:55 AM »
Thank you (for the reply and the welcome) I read it in the past. I guess i can only take 2 bags 50lb each

"For all other travel regions: SkyMiles Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Medallion® members, Million Milers, SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members, and Alaska Air MVP & MVP Gold Members traveling in First or Business class may check three bags up to 70 lbs (32 kg). In Economy class, SkyMiles Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Medallion members, Million Milers, SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members, and Alaska Air MVP & MVP Gold Members traveling outside the US, Canada or Brazil will be allowed two or three bags up to 50 lbs (23 kg) depending on the standard cabin allowance. The benefit applies to up to 9 people traveling in the eligible member's reservation.*"

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 01:57:28 AM »
Thank you (for the reply and the welcome) I read it in the past. I guess i can only take 2 bags 50lb each

"For all other travel regions: SkyMiles Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Medallion® members, Million Milers, SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members, and Alaska Air MVP & MVP Gold Members traveling in First or Business class may check three bags up to 70 lbs (32 kg). In Economy class, SkyMiles Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Medallion members, Million Milers, SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members, and Alaska Air MVP & MVP Gold Members traveling outside the US, Canada or Brazil will be allowed two or three bags up to 50 lbs (23 kg) depending on the standard cabin allowance. The benefit applies to up to 9 people traveling in the eligible member's reservation.*"

That would depend on your class and cabin allowance.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline davidco

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 02:02:51 AM »
Yea as of now... Im not flying first
Tnx

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 02:06:56 AM »
Yea as of now... Im not flying first
Tnx

Then 2 or 3 depending on cabin allowance. I'd call Skymiles to confirm. Would suck to show up with three 50 pounders and only be allowed to take two.

Offline Luvisrael

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 11:35:23 AM »
Dos anyone know what is the Baggage limit (weight) i can take with me on a flight from US to Europe as a silver medallion with Delta?
Tnx
Can anyone confirm what the current is regarding having Silver Medallion status + any Amex Skymiles card... From US to TLV, do I get two free bags + up to 8 ppl on same reservation?? Thanx!